Kabanata 55

The Slayer

"So..." Jessica started but was soon dismissed by her younger sister who plopped herself on the couch.

"Save the lecture Jess... We already broke up." Luhan, and Luna stood behind the couch, waiting for any further instructions.

"Not quite little sister..how can you date youre teacher?" Jessica crossed her arms with Yuri massaging her shoulder and smiling nervously at Krystal. " Have you not thought about the scandal you'll go through?"

"Does it still matters? They already broke up" Sehun butted in and Jessica glared at him. "You wolf boy, stay out of this. Its between me and my sister." That shut him up and the next thing Krystal knew was she was already inside their house with Yuri sitting next to her. Jessica mightve transported them back to their house without her knowing although she noticed Jessica hold onto her and to Yuri, it happened so fast that she just blinked for a second and now she's back at their house.

"And how come you didnt know she was a vampire? Did your power wear off?" Jessica's voice sounded so worried.

"No.. I dont think it did. Amber mustve something that prevented me to see her true form." Krystal heaved a sigh and hugged her sister. "Can we please not talk about Amber tonight? Im really tired and I just went through a break up,, dont I get any rest about this first?"

Jessica shook her head and looked at Yuri who nodded. "Fine, but we'll still talk about this okay? Youre not off the hook yet. I still cant believe you dated your teacher. I never had thought of that when I was still in school." Krystal kissed her sister on the cheeks and was about to stand up when Jessica pulled her back, held her chin and tilted her head to her right. "What the.. That vampire girl bit you?" Krystal immediately covered her wounded neck with her hand. "It was an accident.. She lost control of herself and.."

"Biting someone is never an accident Krystal." Yuri said.

"Did she give you her venom? Ohh Im so going to stick her heart out till she die."

"Jess.. Calm down, she didnt. She said she didnt."

"You know, for someone who broke up with her lover, youre surprisingly calm about this." Jessica took notice.

"We still have a lot to talk about tomorrow, everything will depend on that, I guess."

"Okay, then off you go and have a rest. I need to tell Uncle Yunho and Jay about this." Krystal stood up and went to the door but she stopped and turned to Yuri, "Ahmm do you happen to know how I'll shut the bond between me and Sehun?"

"Ahh well.." Yuri scratched the back of her neck, "In your case, I actually have no idea how. Cause if its two-way bond, it'll be easy but since he's the only one who has a bond with you. I think he'll be the only one who can shut it off. Really Krystal, Im not sure about this. But if it'll make you feel better, I'll ask my pack." Krystal smiled at her and her sister before heading towards her stairs.

"Arent you going to stop her from talking to that vampire? Youre sister might be in danger." Yuri sat next to her girlfriend and held her hand.

"Im sure she can handle herself. I dont know hows the whole situation but Im sure Krystal will be okay. And besides, that vampire girl seem so in love with her. We just have to wait for tomorrow I guess."

"There's something more bothering you Sica.. What is it?"

"I can feel what Krystal is feeling. I dont know how is that possible, but I can feel her."

"Maybe its your sister bond? Youre both angels so it'll only make sense right?"

"I really need to talk to Uncle Yunho and Jay about this."

"Whatever you need my love. Whatever you need." And Yuri kissed Jessica's worries away for the time being.

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************

 

 

Krystal fidgeted on her seat as she waited for Amber to come. She was currently sitting in the Green House where Amber and her confessed and became official. Heavy feelings swelling up inside her as every seconds passed. She doesnt know how the talk will be and how is she really going to talk to Amber without her heart or whatever mind manipulation she's in if ever Amber did put her powers on her, regardless, she doesnt want anything to influence her thinking right now.

She was able to fend off Sehun who wanted to go with her to talk to Amber, but she refused. She needs to talk to Amber alone but with the bond Sehun has with her, that might still be a problem since Sehun would feel everything she'll feel and it would be impossible for her to feel nothing for Amber.. Just like right now, her heart started to thump harder, faster inside her ribcage when she saw her handsome Professor walking towards the Green House.

She looked so miserable.

Thats the first thing Krystal noticed on Amber. Her hair was in a mess but still nonetheless y. Her body had slimmed down which was odd since its only been a day that they broke up and Amber really look so tired, so lonely, so empty.

"Hi?" Uncertainty was evident in Amber's tone, it broke Krystal's heart the moment she heard her. "Sorry I made you wait. There was a lot of things discussed in the meeting."

"Its okay."

Then silence. Amber tried to reach out for her but Krystal took steps away from her.

"Listen.. There's nothing I could say that can change the fact that I bit you.. twice.. It was all accidental. I was hungry and obviously I dont think properly when I do. But what happened to your parents, I didnt do it. I swear." 

"But you were there. You were the one who put me to sleep the day I visited my parent's house."

"Yes it was me. The day I first bit you. I.. I sort of put some thread between us. Its a vampire thing. Once we bit you, we'll have a connection. It was invisible and the receiving end will never know that but Im telling this to you right now so you'll understand more how the hell I was able to find you. Remember Henry's story? The one who killed her whole family was Hyuna. She came back for him because of that connection. It sparks an unimaginable hunger to us vampires, specially if we didnt kill our prey, or put our venoms on them. But because I saved Henry from her, Hyuna stopped trying to kill him but Henry never forgave Hyuna. Im the only one who stops those two from killing each other. Back to our main topic, its the same as ours. Im connected to you in a way. So I can find you wherever you tried to go, I'll always find you."

"That sounds creepy.."

"Less creepier than what you and that mutt has though. He can feel what you feel, and hell knows how I wanted to have that kind of connection with you, maybe then you'll know what I really feel for you." Amber sighed. "Krystal, I really love you."

"So youre also the one in front of the mobile shop.. and the one who attacked me in the street that night.. God. How can I just realize that now.."  Krystal frustratingly brushed her hair with her fingers but Amber caught on it. The younger girl was trying to change the topic, and Amber doesnt want the talk to head somewhere not favorable for her so she didnt push it again.

"See this?" Amber showed her ring. "My father gave this to me, so I can hide my true form to everyone. Donghae and Hyuna has this too. It keeps us safe from humans, angels and from you."

"Amber?" Krystal asked worriedly when she saw the boyish Professor suddenly fell on her knees, cleching her chest. "Amber? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Krystal..It hurts.. It ing hurts.. Krys..." Krystal supported Amber up, the latter's hand was gripping on her blouse's sleeves. "Krys.. W-what are you doing to me?"

"I didnt.. Im not doing anything to you Amber.. Amber.. Come on..." She became more worried when Amber's eyes closed and collapsed on her arms.. "Amber.. Amber.. Ohh please wake up.. Wake up."