Kabanata 19

The Slayer

Two furry bodies have been stumbling down a cliff, both were trying to get a bite of each other with their sharp pointed canine teeth as their bodies hit several rocks that probably have injured them more than their teeth itself. 

The black dog was limping away as the white dog have released its bite on its leg and it was now bleeding.

The white dog stood towering in front of the black dog, showing his superiority with how proud its paws were planted on the ground and eyes were mocking.

'Is that all you got? You cant even protect yourself from me yet you dared to tell me that you wont let us hurt her?' Through their magical bind, the white Alpha spoke, echoing inside the limping black dog.

'I dont care if I die, but you will never get your paws on her. She's my mate and in our law, you cannot harm her.' The black dog replied through her mind, though she only let out whining sounds.

'Dont make me laugh, sister. She can never be yours. Our world is different from hers.'

'Even so. Im willing to risk my life to protect her and her family.' 

Though seriously injured, the black dog attacked, boring her teeth against her brother's neck, a grunt escaping the Alpha's mouth.

 

******************************

 

 

"Easy there tiger. When did you last eat? You look so hungry..." We're in the cafeteria spending our lunch while discussing about Luhan's new idea.

"I am hungry and I think I'll go for another plate after this. Ho many did I already finished?." Sehun answered with his mouth full of food. His twin grimaced seeing how pieces of food fell on the table as his brother talked. "Four, excluding that plate your devouring right noe. God can you please swallow that before speaking, youre making the table messy. For heaven's sake Sehun.." 

"Sorry.." Sehun swallowed his food first before continuing, "My appetite has increased drastically lately but I guess that because Ive been exercising a lot."

"Disturbing actually." Luhan butted in before stabbing his food with his fork and unlike his twin, carefully put it inside his mouth. This guy seriously is way more feminine than me sometimes.

"Exercising? What for? Your body seems fine for a man I think." I said taking a bite while I scanned the cafeteria again trying to look for a familiar figure around but just like the other days, she wasnt here.

"He's preparing himself, just in case something bad happen to you. You know he wants to be your saviour." Luhan chimed earning a glare from his brother.

"Oww, thats cute, but seriously you dont need to Sehun, there's nothing gonna happen to me." 

"We cant be so sure about that." Sehun pointed his fork at me then his face become more serious, "I just want to be able to protect you when something inevitable happen. I wont forgive myself if something bad happen and I cant do anything to save you."

"Hopeless." Luhan's words is squeezed in between two coughs. Sehun threw him a bone that seemed like he just finished chewing on.

"Seriously bro.. Gross." Luhan disgustedly said laring at his brother who just mocked him by sticking out his tongue.

 

 

**********************************

 

"What happened to you?" Was the first question thrown as the door opened. A pale white young man came in, took off his cap and sat beside the owner of the house. Its very rare that his friend calls him in the middle of the night unless its urgent and the fact that his friend sound so helpless was more than something to worry about that he hurriedly went out of his post.

"He knows and its a matter of time before it reached them. I need to protect her. Help me." The voice was pleading, the man with the a shining golden plated star pinned on the left side of his uniform was slightly taken aback, he hasnt heard his friend plead for anything till now.

"How? Im only human." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



If your confused with this fic, then its just makes us two..

I was called LAME by my bestfriend. ( I know youre reading this so dont laugh. haha)

And I guess she's right. Oh well my readers seems to love me eventhough Im lame.. So yeah..

19 chapters already yet I feel like Im stuck with the introduction still..  -_-

Motivate me?

^_^v