Kabanata 11

The Slayer

I tried..

I tried so hard not to look at her, not to stare at her as she phased back and forth across the whole room as she brain-stormed us with the last topic Mr. Thorn have taught us. I tried not to follow her every move as she discussed our new topic.. But all my efforts was gone to waste as soon as she started talking.

There's something in her voice that can make you stop thinking and just listen to her, as if you were put under an unbreakable spell that even she cant unbind herself.

There's something about her hand that moves gracefully whenever she explains something that makes you want her to touch you..

There's something in her eyes that whenever you stare at them and the moment she stared back can make your world into a halt.

There's just something in her very being that can make you lose your senses on your surroundings.

And its like her charms only works for girls cause the boys doesnt seem to even give a damn about her and to think that she's not even trying to look cute or y..

 

God, here I am again, feeling the same wetness I was suffering a day ago. The very same feeling that was coursing throughout my entire body and reinforcing something deep inside my human brain.

Just her presence was enough for my body to react this way.. And I cant do anything to stop it. I was helpless..

I shook my head as my I started to recreate what we shared in the bathroom.. The way she kissed me and hold me with her arms and having the same reaction without her actually touching me was clouding my head.. And as long as that teacher is talking and I dont know if she's doing it in purpose, cause there'll be time she'll stop beside my chair and raises her voice to emphasize whatever she's explaining; my day dreaming about her wont stop.

"Krystal Jung." I jolted up off my chair when I heard my name being called.

"Thanks for your notes, it helped me a lot." She said and just put my notebook on top of the desk without even looking at me and head out of the room.

So the classes ended without me noticing it. Great. My head was so full of naughty things about my teacher. And I dont even know what we discussed for the whole two hours. 

 

Seeing that I have no plan on taking my notebook, Sehun did it for me. "She's actually better than Mr.Thorn. Im impressed. She talked as if she have lived in that time." 

"Oh yeah right.." I affirmed, not really knowing what he was talking about. I took my notes and scanned it, there was a folded page at the back of my note. I could never have done that so i guess Ms. Amber did it.

"I'll be out in a minute" I told the twins as I pretended not done fixing my things in my bag.

I opened the note slowly, my heart was pounding so fast, anticipating whatever the teacher couldve wrote on my note.

 

Im sorry for what I did the other day.

There's actually no words that can defend my honor as I have tainted it by kissing a student

Im bound to teach for the whole semester.

I will understand if you'll take actions against me and I will accept all the responsibilites of the action I have done.

 

AJL

 

 

I actually dont know what to feel.. Shouldnt I be angry cause she did took advantage of me but then again, I have wanted it too. Was I disappointed? Because she said she was sorry when Im hoping that she wont be and would tell me that she wants it to happen again? Im actually confused.

 

"Can I talk to you for a second Ms. Liu?" I asked her when she walked pass me on the corridor. We actually avoided each other after Ive read the note. I was only avoiding her cause whenever I saw her, I get so frustratingly and wet in between my thighs.... God, no one will be able to understand the severity of her effect on me, cause even me, Im still lost for words...

"I cant.. I have a class in 30 minutes. Wait Ms. Jung.." She told me but I didnt care. I need to talk to her right now or my brain will explode from thinking. So I pulled her wrist and dragged her to the room my eyes first caught in sight, the maintenance room.

I locked it behind her and crossed my arms in front of me, as if it will help me stop myself from reaching over to her.

"Why?" I spat out the very first question I have in my head.

She scrunched her brows and damn it was so cute, I looked away, I need not to be distracted right now by her cuteness.

"Ahhh.." I coughed awkwardly. "I need to know why did you ki-kissed me that day.." I stuttered, feeling really nervous. To be honest, all I want to know was if she did that on purpose, kissing me and not like I was just some random girl she saw in the bathroom and kissed. 

"I dont know. It was supposed to be a tease, but yeah, I ended up kissing you." She sound sincere with her words.

"Why?" I asked again not really satisfied with her answer.

"Do I have to have reasons when I kiss someone I like?" I was taken aback, did she just confessed to me?

"B-but youre a teacher."

"I know and thats why I told you that I'll take my responsiblity if ever you decided to tell the admnistration. I wont stop you." She said straightforwadly. "Im not sorry for the kiss, cause I wanted it so badly since the first time I layed my eyes on you but I am sorry cause I know I have confused you. Im sorry for making you think things so much."

"How can you say those words so calmly? You could lose your job and I couldve hated you for what you did."

"Which you didnt." She pointed out. "And its already been days but you still havent taken any steps against me, so im going to assume you liked it too." 

"How can you be so sure?" I took a step away from her, i suddenly felt that the table was somehow turned and I was the one being asked here.

"The fact that you even asked why.. You wanted to know if I did planned on kissing YOU and that youre not some random girl Ive kissed inside the bathroom." She said, closing the gap I just made between us. I gulped, not able to respond cause what he said was the exact thought I have in my head.

"Well now, I am telling you.. Ive planned on kissing you, I kissed you and Ive been torturing myself cause Im trying not to kiss you again. But since youve put us under this situation, you left me no choice Krystal." I took a few steps back till I cant anymore, again I found myself trapped between her and the wall.

She put her hands on my waist, pinning me onto the wall. She stared at my eyes and I heard her mumbled. "The things you make me do Krystal.. Youre making me crazy." And as she ended her sentence, her lips came in contact with mine and I felt her body pressed against my own.

She was kissing me with such urgency, demanding and asking for a response which I willingly obliged myself by raising my hands onto her neck and kissing her back with such haste.

Bolder now, our tongue found each other, battling for dominace while tasting each other's mouth. I could hear myself letting out soft moans as her hand started to move along my sides.

Im wet.. So ing wet..

I gasped as soon as her lips left mine and went down to my neck. I could feel her hand busying it self on my blouse's buttons till it was undone. She latched on my exposed colar bone and it, leaving marks against my skin, marking me hers.

She went further more down to my valley. it. Her hands cupped my and started kneading it.

All I could do was moan under her touch. Gasp for air whenever I can.

"Am---ber.."

I held her head, pulling her more towards my as she took my into after pushing my bra aside.

This is too much.. too much.. I dont know if how long I could take all this..

She went back to my lips and the next thing I felt was her knee in between my legs. I let out restaints moans against her lips as she started moving my hips to grind onto her.

this.. I want her.. I want her so much..

I was about to ask her to break me, to make me hers and to rip me apart and take me but the bell rang and it woke up the both of us..

For a moment there I forgot that I was inside the maintenance room.. I forgot that I was in school.. I forgot about everything and only the need to sumbit myself to both our needs was all I could think of.

 "Save by the bell." She said, sounding disappointed. "Damn it, Ive got a class to teach."

"Ive got a class to attend." She helped me to close my blouse and let me fix myself before she turned to the door.

And for the second time around. I was making out with my teacher..