Kabanata 7

The Slayer

"You know youre not supposed to go near her.." A man suited in black said, fiddling his ring on his right hand.

"I know. You dont have to tell me that."

"Yet you did it.. Twice. Your parents will kill us both if they knew Im letting you do things you want." The man in suit was then thrown across the wall with a hand gripping tightly around his neck.

"I dont need you telling me things I already know."

"I-Im sorry. I-It will never happen again." And with that the hand on the man's neck loosened and he fell on the ground coughing.

 

 

***************************************************

 

"We need to kill the chosen one Father, before her inner powers wakes up." A man kneeling on the ground said, not wanting to raise his head to his Father who was tapping his fingers on his throne. The surroundings was rather dark, more specifially where the throne was and the only translucent thing was the Father's bloddy red eyes.

"I know.. But she's surrounded by powerful people right now. Some of our men may have succeeded in killing her parents thats because theyre only humans with nothing to protect themselves, the ones with her right now are more stronger and more powerful, we cant make mistakes. So we'll wait, till the chosen one is alone and vulnerable again. And besides we're not the only one out here who's planning on killing her."

 

 

 

*****************************************************

 

Krystal settled on her seat while the twins were still busy brawling their way to their repective chairs just next to the Jung girl. They're unusually late since the girl had a problem waking up earlier that the twins needed to carry her off her bed and into the bathroom. But to their surprise, their class hasnt even started yet.

"Whats up? Why is Mr. Thorn not here yet?" Krystal asked one of her seatmate who shrugged his shoulder not knowing whats happening too.

"Probably forgot that we have classes today." The girl next to the guy butted in.

"But he's never the type to be late in class more so forget his own schedule.." Krystal shared her thoughts but her classmates both just shrugged their shoulders and went back to what they were doing before Krystal came.

"Whats happening?" Luhan took notice that the class hasnt started yet and their professor is already half an hour late. "Should we go now? I meant its written in the handbook that when a professor didint arrive after 30 minutes we're allowed to leave his class." He explained.

One of their classmates then came running inside their room and halted behind the teacher's desk, panting.

"Guys..Guys. Mr. Thorn wont be able to make it to class today or for the next months. I heard other professors talking at the teacher's lounge."

The whole class stirred some commotion, asking how, why and what happened.

"Mr. Thorn had a very unpleasant accident last night, I dont know what exactly, teacher's wont say but they said he's leaving today for some therapy abroad."

More gasps were heard, everyone was shocked and disappointed that our professor wont be teaching our section anymore. Who wouldnt, he's the most interesting history teacher we've ever met.

"But dont worry girls, we have a new substitute teacher and he's really really cute. Gosh he's so cute and he's so young. I bet he's not even over 25. He looks younger than some of our seniors to be honest." The girl in front started fanning herself.

The guys only booed her, not believing anything she says about our new sustitute teacher since she's known for over stating things but was then proven right when the Dean of the Arts Department came along with the said substitute teacher.

My eyes shot wide open seeing the guy walking behind the Dean. He looks familiar and his aura triggered something on my brain, making me think that I have already seen him somewhere but I just cant figure out where and when.

All the girls squealed in excitement seeing that the history class in the morning would even be more fun with the new substitute teacher who's so stunningly handsome with his black suit and tie along with his rain coat, the light pink polo underneath emphasizing his beautiful face. His well defined chiseled jaw that makes him look so cold and strict. His lips suddenly curved into a smile obviously enjoying the class's warm welcome. God that smile just crossed out the 'cold and strict' part, he looks so warm and approachable. He really look so young and wont even pass as our senior, he looks like just around my age if not younger, maybe.

I was disturbed from examining the good features of the substitute teacher when Sehun talked, "He's not even that handsome. God these girls are all over reacting." I only nodded, hiding the fact that me too was mentally praising and totally adoring the newly appointed history teacher.

"I get that youre all excited about your young professor, but can we please keep it hidden, I dont want someone him or something. Lets all be discrete." The dean said garnering an applause from the guys.

"Okay. Ahh This is Ms. Amber Liu. Im sure you'll want to get to know more of her, so I'll leave her to your care. And please class, behave. I dont want you tarnishing the school's name." The Dean said patting the teacher's back.

The moment he raised his head, his stare immediately landed on me, I dont know if its because Im sitting at the center part of the room but whatever, I like how we made eye-contact in an instant. I cant help but smile at him like Im a hopeless girl in love. He smirked and bowed again to the class.

Then I remembered what the Dean have used to introduced us.

"Wait.. Did the Dean just refer you as a Miss?" I blurted out after dramatically standing up and pointed my finger at him.

"I believe so.. Yes.. He did.." He said.. His voice.. It was like a music that ran throughout my body like an energy filling me up and at the same time me up till my knees got weak that I slumped back to my seat.

"But youre a guy.. A very handsome guy." My other classmates said when they realized what I pointed out.

"Ahh sorry. I was just born this way but I am a girl.. So sorry for breaking your hearts girls." He.. I mean she.. she smiled again and god it was so addicting.. I swear I could go over a two hours lecture thrice a week if that smiling face will be the one I'd be seeing for those allotted hours.

And I think the girls in my class has the same thought of me as they all sighed when the smile flashed at them, totally starstrucked by the handsome girl.

"So how about we start getting to know each other first then we can start the lesson next meeting?"

 

 

*********************************************

 

 

 

"Its near.. I could feel it... The battle of light and dark will soon start."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Whats up guys? So how was the story going so far? You like it? No? Oh well.. You need to bear with it cause I dont think I will ever develop my writing skill.. Hahaha

Let me know what you think and what you expect with this story.. I'd love to hear from my beloved readers..

 

GrandpaBacon..

ing out.

^-^v