Kabanata 17

The Slayer

"Wait Krys...." I heard Sehun called but as soon as our last class ended, I sprinted out of the room and into Amber's apartment building.

She's sick and I dont care if her rude brother is with her right now. I need to show him more that I wont leave Amber no matter what he or anyone else says so. I need to make him see that he shouldve tried to know me first before saying things on my face like he knows a lot about me. And Im ruining Amber? It was Amber who came to me first, I didnt throw myself to her, she confessed first and it just so happened that I kinda like her too. Why cant he just be thankful that her sister has someone who she likes and likes her back? Yes, I am her student, she is my teacher but hell after this sem Amber wont be teaching at my school anymore and she'll apply at the next town's University. Atleast that's what Amber keeps on telling me, and I believe her.

"What did you do?" That's Amber voice, she seems angry. I stopped right in front of her door,not knowing if I should knock or not but decided the latter. Im not keen to evesdropping but Im sure it was her brother whom she was talking to.

"Nothing. I just told her to keep her distance from you."

"What the hell? You knew.."

"Exactly Amber.. I know.. Thats why I told her. Its for her own sake.. and yours too. Leave her Amber, before things became ugly. Our parents wouldnt want you..."

"I cant let you hurt her.. Not after what you did to.."

"She's not Yoona."

The siblings have some kind of problem with completing their sentences. They keep on cutting their words in the middle.

Its been minutes since Amber and her brother didnt say anything and Im getting impatient staring straight at a door.

Come on,speak.

I need to know who's this Yoona in Amber's life.

"You think I wouldnt notice?" It was her brother who broke the silence. "You like her cause she looks like Yoona. You like her cause you see Yoona in her. Let go Amber.. Leave her before you lose that girl too. You think I wouldnt know, did you? Well guess what, I know everything.."

"Then you should know that I cant do that.. You said it yourself, you know everything. So you know exactly why I wont let her go. I lost Yoona because I let you guys interfere with my life.. I wont let that happen again. I will protect Krystal from you.."

"You know you cant be together Amber, face it. And just a word of advice, if you want to protect her from us, try to learn how you'll protect her from yourself first. Does she even know what kind of monster you trully are?"

"Donghae...." A loud crash came from inside the apartment and I immediately pushed myself in, worrying that the conversation was getting a little to pysical and I was right, Amber was on top of her brother choking him.

"Amber stop. Thats your brother..." I said pushing Amber off Donghae who hurriedly stood up and fixed himself.

"I guess Amber has a lot of explanation to do since Im sure you heard a lot of things you shouldnt have." Donghae said before leaving the apartment.

There was a silence. I want to ask her but Im being coward not wanting to know the answers. I can tell from her face that she doesnt want to tell me anything as well.

"So.. Your brother came to talk to me." I started, fidetting in my seat. Its been minutes already since her brother took off, and we didnt left the floor.

"I know. Just dont listen to him." I just nodded. "You should go home."

"Are you feeling better now?" She nodded. "Can you walk me home?" She shook her head.

I push myself to stand up. "Okay. I'll just see you around school tomorrow." 

"Krystal?" She called out, stopping me from walking out of her door completely.

"The things youve heard.. I'll explain them to you someday. Please dont let it change us."

I turned around and smiled at her, assuring her that things are okay.. "There's no 'us' yet so dont worry I know where's my place. I like you and you like me, and thats all there is, for now. I wont let you go as long as your holding on to me so dont worry about explaining things you arent ready to disclose, it might just open a wound you thought already healed." I said before I closed the door behind me.

 

 

 

 

**********************************************

 

 

"Krystal your home... Whats wrong?" My sister asked me. I guess it was evident on my face that Im not okay. "You look very down, something happened in school?" I shook my head and was about to head upstairs when I saw a fiure seating on the couch. She stood up and bowed a litte so I bowed back.

"Ohh that's Yuri.." My sister pulled me and introduced us to each other. Yuri is a little taller than my sister, has a black long hair that runs down to her waist. Its so soft and shinny, it males me want to touch it.

"So youre the sister Jessica has been always bragging about. She's quite right, you two dont look that much alike but you do possess some cold aura as her and really beautiful." 

Yuri was around the country and decided to pay my sister a visit since she misses her a lot. Something tells me that it was her Jessica was referring to about her special someone who she cant be with because she's already engaged and I think Yuri feels the same way towards my sister. There's a spark between them that proves my theory right.  So I guess, homouality runs in the family huh? I really thought my sister is straight, so I guess I really have a lot of things I dont know about her yet.

"Thanks." I bid them goodbye and locked myself inside my room.

 

Who's Yoona? Why do I look like her? Does that mean Amber's just interested in me because I look like her? Am I just a rebound?

Trails and trails of thoughts ran through my head. I shouldnt even be like this cause there's absolutely nothing going on with me and Amber. We're not in any kind of relationship, well aside from Im her student and she's my teacher. Yeah we do things what couples do but I cant label us something that were not. We like each othere but thats just it.. I have no right to demand for any explanation or ask her to tell me her story.

But then again, I feel a little hurt.. Knowing that there'sa girl before me in Amber's life. So stupid of me to think that I could be her first too since she never did say anything about having relationships before.

When did she ever say something about herself from the start?

My mind told me and it was right. 

I know nothing about Amber but she already know a lot about me and sometimes, I feel like.. I think she knew more than what I told her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Cause Taengcis is too angsty for me..Im bringing back Yulsic.. hahahahaha

I dont know what else to do with this fic.. to be honest.. Igot lost and I dont know where Im going or the way back but I'll still continue to write and try to connect the loose ends.. Hahahaha

So tell me guys what you think, okay?

And about what you want Amber to be like.. And who you want me to put in this fic too.. If I can, I'll do it.. 

So yeah..

Drop me some love..

GrandpaBacon..

ing out..

^_^v