Kabanata 42

The Slayer

Jessica's time with Yuri ended shortly when Krystal was attacked one afternoon by a a bunch of new-born vampires. Jay too had fled back to earth as soon as she heard Yunho's summon. Though the attack was a fail and for some reasons Krystal had forgotten how she was able to reach their house and only the bruises on her face and a cut on her forearm was the evidence. She had forgotten her saviors face and as if a part of her memory was taken out that she cant remember the next thing happened when her savior saved her from the vampires till she reach her home.

Even how much she tried digging her brain, she still cant remember anything, it only made her head hurt.

Luhan had dropped by to see Krystal's condition and was relieved that his friend's wounds isnt that severe. Krystal however asked if Sehun went out off their house thinking that it could be him since he was the only Supernatural that she knows who will save her, totally forgetting about that mystery guy who she had encountered countless times already.

"Nope. She's still locked up in the basement." The rest of Krystal's family knew already of Twin's bloodline yet unlike what Yunho have said, Jessica and Jay said the same thing. Keep her friendship with the twins thinking that its best to keep their enemy's closer. Krystal cringe at that, never did she thought of referring her friends for years to be an enemy just because the blood that runs in the twin's vains is from their archenemies.

"Its okay.. I personally think that Sehun will never ever hurt Krystal. He loves her." Luhan pointed out.

"Just making sure Kiddo. You cant blame us, a demon's blood runs on you vain and luckily youre a dormant wolf, you wont have any problems like your brother did." Jay said not wanting to offend tha boy.

"But didnt Jessica a wolf to even if she wasnt born one, she still a wolf but she chose to be in the light and so is her mate."

"Unfortunately." Heads snapped at the balcony door where Yuri came in. Jay gritted his teeth not wanting to see the person who just went near Krystal and smelled her.

"Didnt you had eneough already? Its not full moon anymore, so why are you here?" Jay questioned but Yuri ignored him.

"She smelled like that time I saved her from one blood er. This one has this distinct smell thats quite different from the ones who attacked her today." Yuri said. "I think its best if someone can protect Krystal outside this house. Eventhough Yunho's taking her and picking her up from school, Krystal is still vulnerable and still lacking in her fighting skills, no offense Angel, but Krystal is still weak and needs to be looked out for 24/7." Jay grimaced with the way the demon had called him.

"Yeah youre right mutt." It was Yuri's turn to get pissed. She never really liked being called like that eventhough its true she is a dog, but one with class and power.

"I'll help. I'll look out for her when she's inside the school. I could see and hear her even if she's miles away from me." Yuri suggested.

"I'll be with her all day."

"You cant do anything, youre a dormant wolf." Jay had said with which Luhan had raised his eyebrow to.

"Who happens to have a wolf brother, and if Im not wrong, he's likely to be more powerful than others since he's a full blood decendant of the first generation werewolves."

"But if his still in his first transition, he still wont be able to control his full form."

"I think his better now. We just need to lock him for safety measures. We dont want him biting us in our sleep." Luhan admitted.

"Okay, good then." Krystal said clasping her hands together. "I'd have the twins as my bodyguard, Yuri on the look out and Uncle Yunho will take me to school everyday." She's not really happy about it since she wont be able to be alone with Amber though the twins already know their relationship. it'll be awkward to talk to Amber with Sehun there with her. She's not that selfish, she wouldnt want Sehun to get hurt more. Its already enough he knows she's in love with someone else and seeing her with that someone is just too much.

"Can I see Sehun? I need to talk to him?" Krystal asked but Luhan shook his head.

"Lets wait till he morphed back to his human form Krystal. Im sure he wants to clear everything out too himself." Krystal nooded. The only thing she wanted to talk to Sehun was their friendship and not all the magical happening around them right now.

"And beside the whole clan's been paying as a visit everyday, trying to turn him in but Sehun doesnt want to talk to any of them which is a good sign I guess, he's still on our side."

"Okay, then its settled." Yunho said. "Now we just need Krystal to take more trainings and she'll be fine as long as she's not alone."

 

 

 

**********************************************************

 

 

"I need her blood. I need her blood. I need her blood." 

"God, youre getting out of hand."