Kabanata 68

The Slayer

"Cause its really you I need, Jessica."

Everyone was just as curious and confused as Krystal's older sister. Even the demons were also surprised at the their lord's sudden confession. They only know about Lucifer's plan of freeing himself from Hell but regarding to the Slayer's older sister, they have no idea what for.

"Wait what?" Jay and Yuri looked at each other and with a nod, they surrounded Jessica; keeping her behind their back for protection. Others did the same as weell. Sehun, on the other hand, tried to attack Amber to save Krystal but was only thrown few feet away without even being touched by the dark angel.

"Let her go Amber." Sehun yelled, wiping some blood off his lips and when the vampire smirked, obviously mocking the wolf, the latter attacked again.

Jessica tightened her grip on her lover's shirt. She could feel her body heating up, a sign that she'll turn in any time its needed; and Jay pulled out a golden sword from his side at the same time his wings opened up. . Luhan who was the closest to the angel was very much in an awe knowing that the sword was a magical one, considering that Jay was completely empty handed when they left the house. And whilst the only powerless human in the group was still in an awestruck in the middle of a fight, Luna created an invisible barrier to protect the boy.

Lucifer shook his head and with a wave of his hand, the angel and the wolf was sent flying far away from Krystal's older sister; hitting some of the stonehenge rocks with a loud thud. "Yuri.. Jay.." Jessica worriedly called out but when she raised her head again, the damned angel was already in front of her. Fear ran over her body, creeping in every fiber of her being as she stared at Lucifer's blue eyes. Oddly though, it looks so calm, so at peace.. totally different from her heart that was pounding irrationally against her chest.

Luna and Yunho along with Jessica's other halves, moved to attack but was faced to faced with the demons who barricaded the slayer's sister and their lord; creating a demon-fence around them.

"Jessica..." Yuri saw how Lucifer laid a finger on her lover's cheeks, caressing it.  It only spurred anger within the wolf  and in a blink of an eye, Yuri morphed into her true form. Seeing that, the other wolves that was on the damned angel's side turned as well; engaging into a combat as soon as Yuri made her first attack.

"What the hell do you want from me?" With shaky breaths, Jessica asked. Even when Lucifer was still in his incorporeal state, Jessica cant help but feel helpless in front of him. She's dead scared and she knows Lucifer knows it. But despite that, she sees no evilness in his eyes; only calmness and peacefulness and something she cant quite put a finger on. It was something familiar, something she knows so well but couldnt quite figure out what.

"I just want you to remember." Lucifer whispered to her and with a snap of his finger, Jessica's surrounded shifted and the noise around them died out.

The next thing the slayer's older sister saw was a woman sitting on the ground, and to Jessica's quick deduction, she figured she's in an alternate time and place considering how the woman looked so old-fashioned with her clothes so plain that screams somewhat primeval to Jessica's fashion sense. She shook her head. It wasnt the time to criticize another woman's sense of style , she needs to find a way back to her reality and to her friends, especially to Krystal.

"Lucius? Is that you?" The woman asked and a different-looking Lucifer came into Jessica's view within a split second.

"Yes, it is me, my most beloved Sooyeon." And to her horror, when the woman stood up and turned around to see the damned angel, an exact mirror image of her stared back at her.

The woman held her hand out but Lucifer didnt take it. " I cant stay long today. I wanted to see you, so I came here. But I have to go soon, I promise to be back before dawn on the fifth day after today. Will you wait for me?"

A smile that as bright as the sun crept onto the woman's lips and Jessica couldnt believe it herself, the woman looks so much like her. 

"She was blind. I met her some months ago during those time. She didnt know who I am. She cannot see me, therefore, she had no clue of what I am and what Im capable to do. I was a stranger but she never treated me like one. Soon we fell in love with each other. She was my everything and so was I to her. She loves me, even when she cannot see me, she still loved me; only me. But when the fifth day came...." Jessica waited for Lucifer to continue but he didnt say anything anymore, instead, he waved his hand and let Jessica see anther glimpse of his painful past.

"Mikhael." Lucifer's voice thundered as he yelled at the familiar angel whose arms are around the waist of the woman he loves and whose lips are currently kissing what shouldve been his to kiss. 

Sooyeon was obviously confused as she heard that familiar voice of her lover. "Lucius, whats happening?"

The damned angel didnt answer instead, he attacked Mikhael The Arkanghel who defended himself. "How dare you touch whats mine?!"

"She's not yours. Youre not worthy of such divine being as her." The other angel barked back as they engaged into a fight. "Werent you the one who said that humans are disgusting? Now look at yourself Lucius, youve been in love with three different human beings. And what did you do to them, you turned them into demons. What are you planning on doing to Sooyeon, make her to a demon as well?"

Lucifer fell silent as he dropped his defenses, a strike of Mikhael's shield hit him on his side causing him to take few steps back.

"Lucius, what is he saying? Who is he? Do you know him?" Lucifer didnt know what to say. Mikhael's words are right. In order for him to take Sooyeon to hell to be with him forever, he needs to turn her into a demon and the fact that the woman doesnt even know what he is yet, is what weighing the things heavy for him. He loves her so much that he cant bear to let the woman know of what kind of a being he is; a damned angel who hated the very existence of her kind, a human.

"Lets just say those are true, you think because youre still in His side, youre worthy of her?." 

"Ofcourse I am.."

"Then you just declared your death." Jessica saw how the two angels started to move again, with both has weapons on their hands, they surged forward to attack.

"I didnt now that at the time I met Sooyeon, Mikhael met her as well. He fell in love with her at the first sight and I didnt know that when Im gone, he pretends to be me to be with her, till that day." Jessica's head whipped to her left where Lucifer was intently watching the scene in front of them.

"Lucius? Lucius.." And the confused and clueless woman was walking directly at the impending fight. Seeing that, Lucifer doubled his steps and made a shield out of himself to prevent Mikhael's sword slash through the body of the woman he loved.

With the added weight, Sooyeon fell on the ground, having Lucifer on top of her. 

"Sooyeon.." Mikhael worriedly called out the woman's name as he pulled the sword out of Lucifer's body. Standing towering  above Lucifer, he added, "Youre no good for her Lucius, just go back to your rightful place. You dont belong here nor in Heaven anymore. Hell is where the likes of you should reside. Leave Earth and the Humans alone. Leave Sooyeon alone."

Lucifer scoffed. "Its not for you to decide."

"Lucius.." 

"Sooyeon.." Feeling that Hell would soon take him back, Lucifer asked the very same question he always asks whenever they have to depart. "I'll come back for you, will you wait for me?"

"Always." And with that, Lucifer's corporeal body turned into dust.

"I dont get it, why do you need to show this to me?" Jessica asked as soon as everything stopped. 

"Because she's you." It took a long time for the slayer's sister to processed that and when it did, she was already back into her reality with her being in front of Lucifer still with demons barricading her friends out. Lucifer glided back to where Krystal was but before that, he said something that totally got Jessica trembling in fear for her life. 

 

 

 

 

"You kept your promise, you waited for me and now Im here, Im taking you with me."

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Okay, first things first.... who expected that twist???

Well like father like daughter right? They fell for their first love's reincarnation or in Lucifer's case.. third love.

There's still a lot of loose ends I need to tie which, I really dont have any idea what.. hahaha .. 

So guys, if youre still confused about this fic, please do tell me since I dont really know what I wrote most of the time and I'll try to fix it, okay?

Please be more patient with the updates. Im reeally busy with nothing lately. And have I told you this fic is ending soon? Nope? ohh well now you know.

 

Ohh and before I forget.. Please join this page.. 

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1600553656828072/

 

This is where mostly the byun action happens. Kidding...

Its actually a  group of aff readers and writers who loves kryber. Wallspaintedblu (you guys know her, right?) is one of its admin. Werf is there too and Red and a lot more. Currently, the group has 41 members and since yah know, you love kryber as much as I do, it'll be great to have you guys there in the group too.

So to whoever wants to join, please do so. And to whoever doesnt want, please kindly ignore this author's note.

 

Till the next update.

 

GrandpaBacon,

ing Out.

^-^v

 

 

Ohh and by the way.... Im in search of a girlfriend.. Just so you guys know that Im single and very much available.. hahahaha

*facepalm*

Im crazy... I know..