Kabanata 51

The Slayer

Its going to be 5 in the morning and Krystal hasnt woke up yet, she's not even moving. Amber can hear her faint heart beat, Henry can see how her chest rise and fall as she breathes and Sehun can feel how fatigued Krystal is.

"I swear Im going to kill you professor if she wont wake up." Sehun threatened that only made the centuries old vampire scoffed.

"Glad you didnt forget the formality Mr. Oh." Sarcasm was evident in Amber's voice as she glared at her student although deep inside her, she's worried as hell cause Krystal doesnt show any sign of waking up. She clenched her fist tightly but ofcourse it didnt hurt. She was sure she didnt gave Krsytal any venom and she's also sur that Krystal is still alive and breathing, she could hear her heartbeat but she's not moving and it worries amber a lot.

"Guys please dont start." Henry said massaging his temple. He's been feeling a bit dizzy after Amber feed on her, his arm stinging in pain.

"Does it still hurt?" Amber queried and a nod was her answer. "Im sorry, I havent feed for days since youve been out in the field lately and Hyuna was a bit stingy, she refused to give me when Donghae told her not to."

"What did you promised her for tonight?" Henry asked knowing how Amber's very long time vampire friend was like.

Amber shrugged and Henry glared at her. "It doesnt matter Hen, she didnt come anyway."

"If your planning to cheat on Krystal, Im telling you dont or unless you'd want her to end up with me, then go ahead." Sehun bluntly said. "I know nothing about you and Ms. Hyuna's past but if youre going to hurt Krystal then thats going to be my business. I wont let you hurt her more. Youve done a lot of damage already."

"Youre in no position to tell me what I should and shouldnt do." Amber's voice topped a notch and Henry immediately pulled his gun and stood in between the two powerful creatures.

"Okay you two, thats enough. You.." He pointed at Sehun, "Stay here with Krystal, and call us when she wakes up. And you.." He pointed at Amber, "Come with me outside. Now."

Sehun has this smirk on his face and Amber wanted to just rip his had off but Henry was already pushing him out of the room.

"Now tell me, what did you promised Hyuna for the feed tonight?" Henry asked knowing Hyuna wont give anything unless she'll have something in return.

"Nothing serious Hen, just a night together just like the old times." Henry sighed in relief, he knew about the two friend's past since he's been with Amber for so long. "Just a question though, why Donghae and Hyuna hasnt tried to kill her?"

"Cause Im always protecting her."

"Yet you cant protect her from yourself."

"You know how Im like when I havent fed for days Hen, specially if Im craving for her blood. I cant really control it." Amber said as she sat on the sofa, her friend following her there.

"You know if I didnt saw her come here, you couldve killed her."

"And I wouldve asked for you to kill me as well." Henry opened and was about to say something when they heard Sehun calling for them.

"She's waking up." He said. Amber pushed him off and held Krystal's hand. "Hey baby.." She started but was cut off when Krystal pulled her hand away from her. Amber froze as she stared at her girflriend's face, she's horrified and scared, Amber knew that and took steps back.

"Sehun.. Take me out of here.. I dont want to be here.." Krystal was in hysterical, her voice was trembling. "Please Sehun.." Krystal pleaded as she held out her hand which her bestfriend took.

Without saying anything, Sehun carried Krystal bridal style and left Amber's apartment.

"She's just in shock Amber." Henry gave his friend a comforting pat on the shoulder but the latter walked towards her cabinet and stared at the mirror. She saw no reflection and it didnt took long till she felt annoyed of not having one so she slammed her fist on it and the mirror shattered into pieces, some even fell on the floor. "No Henry." She replied and took her ring from her drawer. And as soon as the ring was fixed on her ring finger, she raised her head again and now she's staring back at herself. This time she felt even more disgusted of herself, of how she looks so normal in the outside but how monstrous she is in the inside. And again, she hit the mirror, but this time her hand bled and she hissed in pain.

"Its more than that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Okay, so..I dont know what Im doing with this anymore.. But I hope you guys are still reading this.. hehe

Ive been really busy lately and that I have no inpiration to write an update on some of my stories but dont worry Im still going to finish this, when? I dont know.

So yeah.. If youre confused with how the story is going, well that makes us two cause I sure dont know where this fic is heading.. haha

Till the next update..

GrandpaBacon..

ing out..

^_^v