Kabanata 10

The Slayer

"Class ended early?" Jessica was the one who answered the door. I left all my things back at school and didnt even tell the twins that I went home. I ran off as soon I left the bathroom, I dont want to see Ms. Amber around today and I dont think I can continue the rest of the day without bursting my brain out of thinking too much. I was in over-drive. I cant stop thinking about the kiss, how her lips felt so right on mine, how her hands carressed me, how I wanted her to do more than that. God, even the idea of losing my ty to her was driving me insane.

"Ohh god, whats that smell?" Jessica blurted out covering her nose and went straight to the sink in the kitchen, looking like she was about to throw up or something.

"I'll just be up in my room, if the twins came just tell them I dont want to be disturbed." I said and literally flying my way up the stairs.

 

"What the hell Krystal Jung. Get a hold of yourself." I said slapping my face with my pillow.. Its driving me nuts.. that handsome teacher is driving me nuts. Whenever I close my eyes, she pops right out, her lips, seducing me, tempting me into thinking inappropriate things. Like how her tounge would feel in my . How her long fingers would feel inside me.. Ohh , just thinking about it makes me wet..

Arrghh..Its frustrating.. She's making me ..

God I need to do something with this teenage hormones of mine.

Is this normal.. Having fantacies of your teacher and a woman for that matter? Aisssh.. I dont know what to do anymore.. The more I try not to think about her, the more she invades my head.

How did I got attracted to her ually? Damn that kiss..It was because of that kiss. First day of meeting but she already crossed the line.. What the . She's supposed to be the teacher who'll teach me and guide me in school..

Didnt she just teach you something important? Human needs.

My mind told me and I fell flustered. God of all the things she needs to teach me, why human needs? Why? And to think that she made me experienced it first hand.

Damn her.

"Aisssh what? Didnt I said I dont want to be disturbed?" I said, my voice came out irritated. Sitting myself up, feeling guilty to whoever behind my door that was faced with my not so good temper at the moment.

"Sorry, I just want to be alone right now."

"But Krystal, its already dinner." It was my sister's voice, now more guiltier cause she has this worried tone in her voice.

Sighing, I walked up to the door and opened it.

"Sorry bout the yelling." She carressed my cheeks an pulled me all the way to the dining table.

"I tried cooking some curry but it turned out dry so I hope it's not that disgusting to eat." She said, putting some rice on my plate.

"Nah, its fine." I said before shoving a spoon full inside my mouth.

"Its actually tastes so good." I exclaimed putting in more spoonfull inside my mouth.

"You seem so hungry.. Did something exhausting happened in school?"

I dont know but when I heard the word exhausting I remembered Ms. Amber's face, her lips and her body that I choked..

"Thanks.." I muttered when she handed me a glass of water.

"Whats wrong with you? Youre so out of it today." My sister took notice, clasping her hands together under her chin.

"I just met someone very interesting and I feel very attracted to that person. I just dont know if its a positive or negative attraction." I confessed thinking that there's no way for my sister to ver find out who Im referring to is my teacher.

"Ohh I see. Then you better get close to that person so you'll know if its either positive or negative, dont you think?" Again, I choked not expecting her to give me such advice.

As if I can be that close to my teacher without raising any suspicions or ruining myself at the process. God, its a good thing that I wont be having classes with her tomorrow. I dont know how I'll feel or act in front of her.