Kabanata 39

The Slayer

Sehun didnt attend our afternoon class and Luhan asked me not to go over their house today to talk to Sehun and just gave his brother some space and time. I know he needs it but I just cant lose my bestfriend without a fight.

But what should I say?

What should I explain? 

What should I tell him?

I had no definite plan as I pressed the doorbell.. No one answered the door so I did it again and knocked but still no one opened it. I took a step back at looked upstairs where Sehun's room is. I was about to yell his name when I heard a loud crash coming from his room.. 

"Luhan, Sehun.. Open the door.." I said knocking on it. 

"Krystal, what the hell are you doing here?" Panic was evident in Luhan's face.

"What's happening to Sehun? And why is your clothes ripped?" I asked pointing at his sleeves that had a big slit on it as if someone used a knife to rip it.

"Arrrghhh.." both my and Luhan's attention was caught by that sudden grunt..

"Luhan, help me with your brother, he's getting out of hand." I heard Uncle Oh's voice in distress.

"Luhan, what the hell is happening to Sehun, I need to know.." I pressed on but Luhan pushed me out..

"Krystal, today isnt the right time..I'll tell you I swear..But not to.. Krystal come back here.." Luhan called out when Ive successfully got through him and made my way to Sehun's room.

"Oh my god." I muttered as I put my hand on my mouth.

"Krystal, what are you doing here?" Uncle Oh asked as he struggled to hold the chains that was tied onto Sehun's body, or what's left of him..

"He's still in the middle of his first transition." Luhan talked behind me. "This is the reason why he's been absent lately."

"S-sehun?" It stopped moving and its head looked over me. I could see Sehun's black eyes softened as he saw me.. It whined. Sehun was on his knees.

"He.. he's a werewolf? How.. what.. When? Was he bitten or scratched? How did this happened Luhan, tell me.." He has no furs like Yuri, he was bare and I could see how his muscle tissues formed one by one. Im pretty much sure it was why he was struggling, cause it was painful just like what Jessica had told me when she talked about her first transformation. Morphing was indeed painful for first timers cause it was as if your muscles and bones were ripping apart and you cant do anyting about it but wait for it to stop.

"Later, but first we need to lock him up or he might hurt someone else." Luhan pushed his way towards his brother and helped his dad in pulling the chain.

"Ohh my god, its full moon today." I said as I looked out the window. Its already dark and the bright perfect round moon came in sight.

Sehun isnt fighting anymore, instead he even walked by himself and dragged Luhan and Uncle Oh downstairs to the basement. Sehun threw me a knowing glance as he walked passed me. Down the basement, there was a huge silver cage where Sehun willingly went in and waited for his father to lock him up.

"He's surprisingly calm today." Uncle Oh exclaimed.

"Its because Krystal is here, he probably felt ashamed with how hideous his first transformation is." Sehun growled as if confiming what his brother had said.

"Dont." Uncle Oh had warned me but i didnt listened, I stuck my hand out in between the bars and reached for my bestfriend. Sehun, the wolf closed in and tilted his hed for me to pat..

"Sehun..."I muttered.

"Ohh my god Krystal.." Luhan instinctively pulled me away when his brother suddenly showed its canine and lunged at me. Good thing there was the cage or else, Sehun mightve sunk his canine on my flesh or probably have ripped me apart to.

The transition had started again and Sehun growled more louder and started hitting the cage with his body with all his might..It must be really painful for him..

"Come on Krystal, I think Dad and I need to explain things to you now." Luhan ushered me out of the basement and into their living room.

"Sehun wasnt bitten neither scratched." Uncle Oh said, handing me a glass of water.

"Seriously when I said he wants to be Jacob, I swear I didnt know about all this..." Luhan sat beside me.

I cant still believe that my bestfriend is a supernatural being. Why didnt I forsee that? Why didnt my powers worked on him? Why didnt I see his true form?

"I know you have questions and we all have the answers.. And you dont have to ask I'll tell you everything." 

"Okay, start now.."

"Youre probably wondering why your powers didnt work on him." I nodded my head and he continued. "Remember the story Uncle Yunho told us about Lucifer and his wives and those women's family? Well, we're direct decendants of those first generation werewolves. Dad and I are dormant wolves and Sehun is the dominant wolf. All direct decendants waits till their 18th birthday till their blood awaken, so yeah.. We're turning 18 tomorrow and today is a full moon so Sehun changed earlier than he should be."

 "All wolves probably felt him coming and would probably come here on the last day of the full moon so I think its best if you wont be around here that time Krystal." I looked at Uncle Oh, confused. "I know about you being the Slayer. I never really believed it since I havent seen one and being a domant wolf, I never really cared about my family's mission. But here you are, in flesh and blood. Oh god.. The family sure knows about this now, and Im sure they'll recruit Sehun."

"What? No? I cant fight Sehun.. I cant kill him and I wont kill him."

"Neither would Sehun Krys.. You know he loves you and would probably fight our whole family just to protect you."

"Distance yourself from us from now on, just for your safety honey. I dont want you to get hurt and Im sure your family can keep you safe but for now.. Just stay away from our family." Ouch that hurts. I never thought Uncle Oh would say that to me. Their family was the closest to my family and we treated each other like relatives and now hearing from them for me to stay away just hurts like hell.

"Krystal, this is for your own safety. Im sure Jessica and Uncle Yunho wouldnt like you getting hurt while youre at our house or near us. Please understand Krys. We need to do this for your safety and Im speaking on behalf of my brother.. We're siding on you. I know he loves you that much to forget whatever his destiny is. Screw that, we've live 18 years as a human and no werewolf blood can ever change that."

Luhan hugged me and we all heard Sehun's growl from the basement. "See? He's agreeing. Now I think we need to call Uncle Yunho so you'll get home safely." I nodded at that and called my uncle.

"We're on your side honey. I believe all this century war and death needs to stop and I do think there's a way for all humans and supernatural beings to live together peacefully." Uncle Oh patted my shoulder. "My wife has always been right about you. You are special."

 

 

 

 

 

 



So who expected that? hahaha