Kabanata 30

The Slayer

"Feed."

"No."

"You need to."

"I dont want to."

"You dont have any other choice."

 

 

***********************************

 

 

I was excited to go to school today because Amber said she's better now and she'll be able to teach us. Atleast I wont wait till next week to see her. It makes me all bubbly and hot inside. Those 2 months that Ive been frustrated over my hot and y teacher has finally come to an end. I cant wait for Amber and I to be alone. I cant wait for class to end already. If only I can skip her class and just drag her back to her apartment.

I giggled at the thought. I cant really help it. Amber's making me feel things that I cant even explain.

Can you please hold your hormones?

My mind shot at me but I only shrugged my shoulders and hopped happily to my seat.

I scanned the room. The twins isnt here yet so I burried my face on my arms as I rested it on my desk and continued my naughty thoughts about my y teacher. 

Ohh god I feel like a total ert now. I could feel my face reddened as thoughts started to flood my mind. Amber against my neck and the feeling of her body against mine.

"Its bad to think erted thoughts about your teacher Ms. Krystal Jung." A familiar voice whispered on my ears that only intensifies the burning desire within me. I jolted up and saw her grinning at me.

"How did you.. Ohh ." I was caught on my own mouth.

"Hey, no cursing." Ms. Amber said as she walked towards her desk infront, shaking her head. "In your seats please. Lets wait for the others we still have 5 minutes."

"Where's Sehun?" I asked Luhan as I turned to him when he patted my shoulder to announce his presence.

"He's not feeling well so mom decided not to let him go to school today."

"What happened to your arm?" I asked, pointing at the bandage rolled on it.

"A little accident back at home. Dont play with a knife while youre half asleep." He joked. Okay, thats just lame but I gave him a slight chuckle for the effort.

"So? Is she normal?" I hummed, asking to whom he was referring. 

"Ms. Liu. Can you tell if something is unusual about her?"

"Ohh wait." I told him before looking at our teacher who's sitting on her desk with her arms crossed, looking out of the door, probably looking for more students to come.

"Ms. Jung. Its rude to stare, did you know?" Amber sternly said making me feel embarrassed as everyone turned to look at me.

"Sorry Ms. Liu." I muttered under my breathe. I saw her lip form a playful smirk.

"So??" Luhan leaned over and asked, "Is she normal?"

I nodded. "No ears. No wings. No light surrounding her. Normal human skin color. No tails or whatsoever. Yeah, she's all human."

"How about fangs?" I tilted my head to my right and glaced over our teacher. "I dont know. I cant see any pointed teeth."

"If only you could see it upclose. Sehun really thinks there's something suspicious about her." Luhan had said at to which I only replied. "I'll try to do something to get a closer look at her li- teeth later."

Luhan nodded and pulled away to settle on his seat as our class started.

 

 

******************************************

 

 

"Krystal what are you doing?" Amber asked as I trapped her by the door on her apartment. Classes ended early and I asked her if we could spend the remaining hours of the day at her house. She agreed obviously.

"Nothing." I said as I reached for her cheeks and slightly brushed my thumb over her lip, showing her teeth at the process.

No fangs.

I smiled. At least she's normal. I wonder how she'd react if she'll know I have powers and Im an angel.

"Youre acting a little weird today Krystal." 

"Thats because I missed you." I told her leaning closer to her lips.

"Didnt you missed me too?"

Amber nodded and pulled me closer by my waist.

"I do, a lot." She confessed capturing my lips for a long and heated kiss. I moaned as I felt her pulled me closer and our tongues engaged in a battle, twirling, tasting and each other. 

"As much as I like what were doing right now, I need to make my lesson plan for tomorrow." She said pushing me aside and went straight to her room.

"You would rather do that than do me?" I asked, a little annoyed. I heard her chuckle.

"But Krys, we managed to wait for two months, what's more for another day?" Amber yelled from inside her room.

"Ohh so now youre taking your revenge on me for making you wait that long?" Amber laughed at that.

"You caught on so well Krystal. Smart girl."

"Youre mean. You know that?" I huffed as I sat on her couch.

"You dont know how hard it was for me to keep my hands off of you for that two months. So its now your turn to suffer." 

"Seriously Amber?" I said in disbelief as Amber approached the couched and sat beside me with her file folders in her hands.

"Dont worry. Once Im not busy anymore.. I'll do whatever you want me to do." She kissed me before laying the folders on her center table.

"Anything?" My eyes twinkle at that. Thoughts of how and what I'll make Amber do to me clouded my mind and only made me hot in between my legs.

"Yes, if you'll be good." He said pointing her finger at me. I nodded vigorously, making her see that I'll behave just like how she want me to.

 

Hours passed and Im getting bored on watching some chick flick on her tv so I ended up watching Amber worked. 

I smiled seeing how focused she was, scribbling down her workbook while her other hand was trying to flatten out a thick book.

"Stop staring, it makes me anxious." Amber said without taking her eyes off of her table.

"Really? How about this?" I intentionally slid my bare foot inside her shirt, Amber only chuckled.

"How about this?" I scooted beside her and replaced my feet with my hands.

I felt Amber stiffened, her breaths became shallow.

"How about this?" I sat on the small space behind her and s my hands over to her front, grazing along her firm abs. 

"Krys.." She purred as I started giving her neck featherlight kisses.

"I need to finish this for tomorrow and youre not helping." Her last word came out a whisper as I on her skin, making a visible red mark there.

"So everyone will know that someone owns you."

"Possessive much?"

"I hate it when girls look at you like youre some piece of meat."

"But arent I one?" She joked and when she noticed that I didnt reacted on that she put down her pen and scooted away from me but didnt let go of my hand. "Dont get jealous of them. Im in love with you. They can only gawk at me but they can never touch me like you do. Lets just bear all this for a while okay?"

Since that day she told me her past with Yoona and she confessed her real feelings for me, Ive become her girlfriend but with the condition that no one should know of our relationship. No one, even my family. My birthday was supposed to be our first day but then things happened so it was cancelled but I promised her that I'll make up for it so we rescheduled it for the next weekend. Speaking of date, I need to think of a place where no one knows us.

Amber shooed me and I went back to my former position and watched her work again. Its funny how this two months seems to be longer, it feels like Ive been in love with her for years.

"What if you found out something about me? Would you still love me?" I asked her, wanting to know if me being something else would falter her feelings about me. I held my breath waiting for her answer. If we're going to be serious with each other, I think she needs to know what I really am, right? I need to be fair to her. Just in case we're together and some demon decided to attack me, atleast Amber knows whats going on. But should I tell her now?

"Depends. If you happen to have a then you can leave my apartment right now." I slapped her arms as we both bursted into laughter.

I think I'll just tell her some other time.