Kabanata 59

The Slayer

“Amber.. Amber.. Amber..God.. ooooh” She moaned out as she rocked her body back and forth, their cores meeting and spreading each other’s juices. The feeling was too much, she could feel it in every inch of her fiber.

“ Amber.. Ohh  .. Im going to.. Ohhmm” She shuddered as her flowed out of her and the vampire beneath her watched her as she reached something behind her.

“Die.. Die.. Die..”  She screamed as she stabbed the vampire’s chest countless of times with a dagger.

“Die you monster..”

 

 

 

 

“No……….”

“Krys, wake up.. Wake up.”  Krystal jolted up, beads of sweats already formed on her forehead and she reached to wipe it with the back of her hand.

“Nightmare again?” The younger girl wants to say yes but it felt too real for a dream, too real that she felt like it was really happening.

“Where do you think youre going young lady?” Yunho asked when Krystal suddenly jumped off her bed and put on a jacket.

And without throwing a glance to her confused sister and worried Uncle, she answered, “I need to go to Amber.”

 

 

 

She doesn’t know why her heart was beating so fast, its probably because she ran from her house to the boyish vampire girl’s apartment, but there’s more to it than that and she cant explain it.

Was she nervous? But why?

Was she afraid? Of what?

There was this unknown feeling that was settling in her stomach that she cant quite grasp on. It was there, churning inside her and it was too much that she feels like she’s going to throw up.

But despite that, she knows what she wants to do, and that’s to see Amber, although she doesn’t exactly know why.

She dreamt about herself killing Amber. It was only a dream yes, but her dreams wasn’t exactly nothing lately. It’s a premonition and she knows that. She knows that eventually, with her current status as The Slayer, she’ll eventually kill Amber as well. Maybe not know, but who knows really. Time can only tell.

She held her hand high in the air and balled it into a fist just right in front of the door, but whats the use of knocking if the owner of the apartment probably already know she was there, Amber is a vampire after all, ofcourse Amber couldve smelt her even before she went inside the apartment building.

The door was not lock, which she found out when she turned the knob and pushed the door slightly open. From where she stands, she saw a red glass, or rather a transparent glass with smudges of red that she soon figured was blood.

She invited herself in, she still moved as quietly as she can but who was she fooling, Amber already knew she’s there.

Krystal’s ears perked up, she could hear groans as she came near the bedroom. And she’s sure it was Amber and she sounded in pain, “Oh my god, Amber..” She exclaimed and hastily pushed the door widely. The worry look on her face soon turned to anger as she was greeted by the sight of her girlfriend (or ex- girlfriend or whatever the ing hell Amber is to her) ing Hyuna.

Amber who showed no sign of surprise stopped bucking her hips but didn’t even raise her head to look at the uninvited guest. Hyuna, on the other hand, gave Krystal a mocking smile.

“Damn it Amber, I came running here because I was worried about you and here you are obviously okay and even, well great, considering youre having a ing blast with your vampire . Damn it.”

“Hey, watch your mouth. You know nothing about me.” Hyuna warned.

“Ohh I know exactly what you are, youre a monster and a who’s willing to spread her legs for someone when she had the chance.” It was all because Krystal is angry. The words that came out of , it was all because she’s angry as hell and if this takes longer, ohh only god knows what she might do.

Hyuna was about to retort back but Amber got her attention when the boyish vampire pulled out of her. “Just go Hyuna.” It was enough, considering how the other vampire immediately and with such great speed managed to go to the bathroom and changed into her clothes within a good second.

“You know where to find me Amber..” And that was the last thing Hyuna said before she left the apartment in total silence.

No one said anything but Krystal looked away when Amber stood up to put some clothes on. “How can you even do it at such a time like this Amber? How can you cheat on me?” It was the younger girl who broke the silence.

“You cheated on me first. Didn’t you just kissed that wolf boy earlier?” Amber shot back at her.

“I did it to save you.”

“Yeah right, save me. How? By kissing him?”

“That’s not even the point here” Krystal’s voice raised an octave. “Youre ing Hyuna. God, youre ing her. How can you her when we’re having problems Amber? “

“I have needs okay?”

“Then why didn’t you come to me instead?” It was too late for the younger girl to take her words back, Amber already heard it loud and clear.

“You don’t know how much I wanted to..”

“Then why didn’t you?”

Amber walked towards Krystal and tried to reach out to her but the latter yelled “Don’t ing touch me.”  Good thing Amber wasn’t the best listener so she still continued and had managed to lock Krystal in her embrace. “Things wasn’t exactly that simple Krys. A lot of things happened.”

Remembering that the arms that was around her now was hugging someone earlier, Krystal yelled again “I said don’t ing touch me.” But this time, she pushed Amber off her. She was sure she didn’t put a lot of force to it so she was so shock to find Amber on the floor across the room. Then it struck her, she had just sent Amber flying with one effortless push. How the hell did that happen?

“Oh my god, Amber, are you okay?”

“Im fine.. Im fine. Argghh..” Amber groaned as she tried to get up. “I think my ribs got broken. .”  Amber cursed as she held onto Krystal who offered to support her.

“Im so sorry. I didn’t mean to push you that’s strong.”

“Its okay. I know. Slayer’s power, remember?” And when Amber realized that confused look in Krystal’s face wont go away she added. “You weren’t exactly the first slayer Ive met in my life time Krys.”

“Ohh.”  Not knowing what to say, Krystal motioned Amber to lie on the bed. “You better rest and I should go.” Krystal was about to leave but Amber stopped her by her wrist.

“Youre really going to leave me like this?”

“You wont die, don’t worry. Youre a vampire remember?”

“But you did this to me.”

“Im a Slayer and my job is to kill…” Krystal stopped mid way of her sentence. She doesn’t really like referring Amber as a monster even though she’s one. Krystal can never see Amber as a monster. “Fine, but Im still mad at you for biting me and for making me forget a lot of things.”

“Right, and I haven’t forgotten that you kissed that guy. How can you even think of kissing him?” Amber made a face that was copied by the younger girl.

“How can you even think of ing Hyuna?” And when Amber didn’t show any sign of answering back, Krystal sighed. “Amber, there’s still a lot of things we need to talk about.”

“I know. We can start tonight if you want.”

“Lets do it tomorrow morning, you need to rest first and its midnight already. I need to sleep too.”

“Okay.”

 Krystal was about to stand up to go to the living room to sleep but Amber pulled her in her arms. “Youre not going to sleep outside. Youre going to sleep with me here.”

“May I remind you that we broke up already.”

“And may I remind you that I haven’t agreed to that yet.”

“I don’t need your consent.”

“Whatever, but youre still going to sleep here with me.” And Amber tightened her hold of Krystal, letting it known that she has no plans of letting the younger girl go even for a second. And truth be told, Krystal has no plans of going anywhere either.

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

This update is boring, don’t you think so?