Kabanata 64

The Slayer

“Oh my god..” Luna’s distressed voice caught everyone’s attention. She was gripping her hands tightly together and her face was far more than at ease; she’s worried.

“What’s wrong?” Luhan, who was nearer to him asked as he placed a hand over her shoulder.

“I just.. Don’t you remember Krystal’s dream and my premonition?” Luna asked, since it was only Luhan, Sehun and Krystal who knew about it and with the latter missing at the moment, only the twins caught on with Luna’s words.

“Crap, right.. right..” Luhan said, hitting his forehead with his palm.

Sehun, who was sitting across the table with Jessica, Yunho and Jay, strike the table with his hand but it was enough to crash it into pieces.

“Sorry.” He muttered as Jessica glared at him.

“Wait, what exactly is Luna talking about?” Yunho asked as he gathered the books they were reading a while ago before Sehun smashed it.

“Months before, when she didn’t know what she is yet, she came to us to ask about dreams. She said she’s been having dreams about werewolves and vampires.. “ Luhan started explaining.

“She dreamt about wolves and vampires trying to kill her. We don’t understand any of it, that’s why we asked Luna to interpret the dream.” Sehun finished so everybody turned to the only witch in the room.

“I told them what I know. That she’s dreaming about her past, present and future and that one wrong move or trusting the wrong person she’ll get herself killed. I also told them that she’s surrounded by powerful beings, but really, I have no idea that all of you are this powerful. I just knew she has this divine purpose here on earth.” Luna elaborated.

“So what about the dream again? I remembered you came here too before, saying you need to talk to Krystal about her dream.” Jessica said as she remembered her first encounter with the witch.

“It was my premonition really, and it had something to do with her dream too. I saw her died, in the hands of someone close to her. And I think its referring to Amber. Krystal trusted Amber and now she’s going to kill him.” Luna gravely continued. “If we don’t do something now, it might be too late for Krystal.”

“..” Jessica cursed at the new information. “If only I know any of these, I could’ve.. I would’ve..None of these shouldve happened.” Then Jessica broke into tears and Jay was already beside her, supporting her weak body as he hugged her.

“Things have its way on happening Jessica, so even if you know everything, it wont make any difference."

"You dont know that." Jessica pointed out.

"I wouldnt be pushing myself to you if I dont." There was sadness in Jay's voice and Jessica, for the first time since knowing her fiance, found it very odd for Jay to show such vulnerbility.

"We need to save Krystal." Sehun muttered, jaws' clenched together and his hands were balled into a fist. Luhan who knew his brother well, went to his side and massaged the back of his neck. "Relax Sehun, wouldnt want you morphing and turning this place into a blood bath now, would we?" Sehun just nodded as he stabled his breath.

"I might know something that can help us trace Krystal's whereabouts." Everybody turned to Luna who took something out of her pouch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the place where Lucifer had Krystal held captive...

 

"Amber, please baby, wake up." Krystal pleaded, but it seemed like the vampire cant hear her. Amber was just at arm's reached but she's just standing there like a stone; no reaction, no emotions at all.

"Eunyoung.." And thats when Amber moved, facing Lucifer who had appeared next to her. "See? She'll only react to my voice. She only hears my voice. She only see me and she'll only follow my orders."

"She cant be your puppet forever. She'll wake up from this and Im sure she's going to kill when she did." Krystal yelled to him as she struggled to move against the chains that was tied around her body.

"Youre too trusting my dear Slayer. Tell me, is it some kind of your specialty to be this kind and trusting? Cause the last time I met a slayer before you, she's like this too. She trusted Amber so much and she ended up dead, which Im sure you'll end up to as well." And Lucifer's mad laugh echoed around, like the stones around them amplifying the sound ten times fold that Krystal thought she'll soon go deaf.

"Ohh you have no idea what Im talking about, do you?" That stirred curiosity in the young Slayer. She wanted to ask more but as if Lucifer already know the question, he said, "Let me show you."

With a wave of his hand, Krystal felt like her surrounding had been shifted and she was in another place or time rather. She looked around and the stones that was creeping her out earlier was gone. She's not tied to a stone table anymore and she's standing on her two feet. Lucifer was not beside her anymore, only Amber is. her vampire girlfriend was just standing a few feet away from her, back facing her. what she found odd was what Amber was wearing. A hat, a shirt and tights; something that she only sees in old movies, and when she tried to touch her girlfriend her hand only went pass through Amber's body. And it donned to her, none of it is real. The blue sky on top of her, the sea that mirrored the sky, the birds chirping on top of the trees, the sand beneath her and Amber in front of her isnt real. Lucifer had created this for her but why?

"Eunyoung.." She turned around at the same time that Amber did and what she saw almost shocked her to death. She's looking at her own self, like she's staring in the mirror only she's wearing a very different set of clothes. She was another her.

"Yoona." The name made Krystal's brow creased as she encircled her girlfriend and her supposed-to-be other self. "So this is Yoona?" She thought to herself. Yes they may look alike but Yoona was more skinnier than her and probably few inches taller than her. And their face isnt that much look alike if you look at it closer and longer. Theyre different yet theyre the same. And there's also feeling of familiarity and strong closeness, Krystal cannot deny that.

"I thought Im never going to see again."Yoona spoke as Amber took her hand. It made Krystal jealous ofcourse.

"Im sorry. But its best if we dont see each other after this." Amber said dreadfully; kissing Yoona's hands that made Krystal's brows twitch in anger.

"Why? Did your parents forbid you to see me again?" A nod was the answer before the surrounding turned into smoke before vanishing and Krystal found herself standing inside a castle.

"Eunyoung....." The voice thundered through the walls and Krystal saw Amber running down the stairs then a man appeared in front of her girlfriend; a man she figured to be her father, the resemblance was undeniably there.

"You cant tell me what I should and shouldnt do father. I love her. I love Yoona and youre not going to take the only thing that makes me happy." Amber threw a punch to the man but instead she ended up flying across the room, hitting the wall hard.

"Do you think I want this? Youre my daughter and I only want whats best for you and she's not it." his voice scares the hell out of Krystal more so when he showed his fangs. "She's no good for you." 

"You dont know that." Amber coughed blood as she tired to get up but only to kiss the floor when her father pushed her head down.

"Ofcourse I do. She's a Slayer and we're vampires. Youre a vampire. Its either she'll kill you or you'll kill her. Dont you understand? Our fates were not weaved to cross Eunyoung. You should know that."

"I dont care." Amber spat out as she struggled to get out of her father's firm hold.

"Thats enough." a very warm voice echoed through the walls, brushing off the grim ambiance inside the castle; to which Krystal found extremely amazing. 

As the woman descended the stairs with such finesse, Krystal concluded that she's Amber's mother as they both give off the same aura, only Krystal can see and feel.

"Eunyoung, I know what you feel but have you even told her what you are? Does she even know the slightest of what kind of a monster we are?"

Amber and her father was already on their feet. While her father was proving his point with his eyes, Amber looked dejected; head hung low and her hands balled into a fist.

"If you love her so much just like how you proudly tells us and if you think she feels the same way too, tell her and lets see what she'll do afterwards. Being a slayer is in her blood, killing monsters is in her blood. Its her living. Lets see if your love for each other can transcend bloodlines and destiny."

And in a blink of an eye, Krystal found herself again standing in the very same spot in the lake where she saw Yoona and Amber earlier, only this time the lovers werent talking but fighting with Amber obviously losing the fight.

Yoona was straddling Amber's lap and a wooden stick in her hand that was only a centimeter away from the vampire's chest.

"Noooooo." Krystal yelled, still not realizing that it was only a part of Amber's memory she's looking at. 

She saw how Yoona hesitated and how the girl started crying and she saw how Amber pulled Yoona into a hug.

"Im sorry. Im sorry that Im a vampire. Im sorry that Im not the person you think I am. Im sorry that Im a monster. Im sorry that youre destined to kill me. Im sorry that we're fated to be enemies. Im sorry for everywrong thing that happened in our lives. But Im not sorry for falling in love with you, because its the most beautiful thing ever happened in my entire existence." Amber said and it only made Yoona cried harder.

Krystal didnt realize she was also crying till her surrounding changed again. In front of her was Amber kneeling in front of Yoona's body which Krystal figured out to be lifeless as she saw blood on the ground. And not far away from them was Donghae, blood trickling from his mouth and hands, and from the looks of it, Donghae seemed like he received a good beating.

"They.. they attacked us first.. I dont have.. any other choice.." Donghae managed to say in between coughs.

"Shut up.. Just shut up.." Amber's voice was weak and empty yet full of anger at the same time. And Krystal cant help but to reach out and placed her hand over her girlfriend's shoulder which only went pass though it.

"Just shut up.." Amber's sobs resonated on Krystal's ears, deafening her, breaking her into pieces.

 

And Krystal was back to her reality. Tears still flowing endlessly as she opened her eyes to see Amber crying blood as well.

"Yoona trusted Amber too much to only end up dead by her lover's own brother's hands. Yoona trusted her fellow Slayer Council and they all end up dead. Yoona trusted a lot of people and she end up dead. She left Amber alone.How do you think Amber feels right now? Her brother killed her beloved Yoona and she needs to live eternity with that burden on her shoulder? Dont you think Amber is blaming herself for Yoona's death? Ofcourse she do. She's just like that, isnt she? She maybe a vampire but half of her is still human, her heart is still human and its enabling her to feel emotions. She can still feel. So now, how do you think Amber will feel if you'll die too, in her own hands?"

"Youre.. Youre a monster.." Krystal spat out.

"You do know Im an Angel right? And so is your Amber here." Lucifer said as he showed Krystal Amber's black wings. "Ofcourse she is,she's my daughter after all, and it has been destined that my great daughter here will bring destruction upon earth right after she killed the Slayer, meaning, right after she killed you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Has any of you seen that coming? hehe Ohh well, if you guys still think its confusing, I dunno whatelse I can do to clear that up.

Ohh wait..

You can ask me which confuses you guys the most, and I'll try to clear it up on the next chapters..

 

See yah after two months..

 

GrandpaBacon..

 

ing Out.

^-^v