Kabanata 35

The Slayer

"Come on Krystal.. Punch.. Punch like you mean it." Jay said, encouraging Krystal to be serious on their training. They have been inside the new gym and have been sparring for hours now with some breaks in between after some hours of exercises and warm-ups but Krystal is always a feet behind. She cant do everything Jay had told her and she totally had no blood for violence, she cant eve throw a proper punch.

"Easy for you to say, youre a guy." Krystal whined, panting. Her gloved hands were on her knees as she bend down, catching up her breathe.

"Tell that to the all the girls that had been chosen before you. Try to even hit me once."

"Im trying."

"Try harder. Now come on." Jay said jobbing his gloved hands together as he hopped his way to Krystal who straighten to her fighting stance again.

 

 

**************************************

 

 

"I dont understand why no one tried to attack her yet. Its so unusual." Yunho said, crossing her arms as he leaned on the door frame.

"Isnt that a good thing though? It mean's she's still safe?" Jessica who was busy cooking for dinner asked.

"I mean, after your parents have been killed, shouldnt those demons atleast tried to kill her then? She's powerless, helpless and vulnerable, but why no one attacked her then and up till now?"

"She has been attacked before but i dont know if we can considered it on purpose, seems like it was a random kill."

"Those were only petty attacks. I know Yuri had been preventing her pack not to harm her because of you, but the other demons, why arent they attacking her? She's still in her most weakest transition."

"Cant you just be thankful that she's safe and no one had dared to kill her yet Uncle Yunho." Jessica glared at her Uncle as she pointed him the spatula.

"Im just wondering though. The one before her has been attacked even before everyone knew she was the chosen one." Yunho said before leaving his niece with her cooking.

 

 

 

***************************************

 

 

"How are you?" Krystal asked her friend over the phone. She had just finished a very tiring training and all she wants to do now is go home and catch some sleep.

"Im good now, I cant wait to go to school tomorrow." She heard her friend answered.

"Are you really okay now?" Krystal was just finishing up gathering her things and called out to Jay that she's going home first. The twin were never outdated with the recent happening in her household. SHe told them about Jay, their new gym and her training.

"Dont worry about me. Im stronger than a bull remember?" Krystal laughed at that, Sehun always refers himself as stronger than a bull where in fact he was so thin and light.

"Alright, alright if you say so. Go and review our lessons, History will be our first exam tomorrow." Krystal's face lit up as she imagined her lover's face. It eased up all her exhaustion and fatigue.

"Hi."

"Oh my god you scared me." Krystal was startled, she almost threw her phone at the voice's owner.

"Krystal? What happened? Are you okay?" Sehun worriedly asked over the phone.

"Im fine. Im fine. Just a stray dog who jumped in front of me. I'll call you tomorrow." 

"Okay, goodnight. I miss you."

"I missed you too." After the call ended, Krystal faced her culprit. "What are you doing here its late already."

"Im a stray dog?" Krystal stuck her tongue at that. "And whats with 'I miss you too'? Do you usually talk like that?"

"Someone's jealous." Krystal teased and Amber just scoffed at that. "Oww come on Amber, are you really jealous. Cause I swear nothing's going on between me and Sehun, he's my bestfriend, a brother I never had."

"Doesnt seem like its mutual. I can see how he stares at you in class, in hallways, in the cafeteria, everywhere and everytime."

"Woah, I didnt know you check up on me."

Amber stayed silent and started walking Krystal home. "You havent answer my question, why are you here?"

"I just want to see you, okay? Is that a bad thing?"

"No.. No ofcourse not, but we just saw each other yesterday." Krystal giggled. She found jealous Amber really cute.

"I miss you okay." Amber finally said once they were in front of Krystal's house.

"And I miss you more." The younger girl had threw her arms around her lover's neck. "To the point that Im actually really excited taking exams for the first time in my life." Krystal confessed earning a wide smile from the substitute teacher.

"Well, better review your lessons then, I made it quite difficult this time." Amber pinched Krystal's nose before kissing her lips. "Goodnight Krystal."

"Goodnight Amber." Krystal felt flushed red on the face. Up until now, she cant explain the effect Amber has on her. With just one kiss, Amber could make her feel thousands of volts across her whole body.

"Sweetdreams."

"You too."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"See you tomorrow."

"You seem like you dont want to go home." Krystal said chuckling, even after they bid their goodbyes, Amber is still not moving an inch.

"Go inside first, then I'll go." Amber said, waving her fingers, shooing Krystal away to the door.

"I'll go in now, you go home safely okay?" Krystal said taking some steps away from Amber. "You go." Krystal then shooed Amber who only nodded and took off.

"I was about to shoo him away if he still didnt move earlier." Krystal was yet again startled by her Uncle who was holding the door open for her.

"How long were you standing there?" Krystal asked, more embarrassed now.

"Long enough to see you two being so mushy gooey with each other. So, boyfriend?"

"Girlfriend." Krystal said pushing herself through the door and passed her Uncle who had his jaw down on the floor.

 

 

******************************

 

 

"Hi Amber.. Long time no see."