Kabanata 1

The Slayer

 

"Another girl went missing again." My dad said as he flipped the newspaper. He's been reading his favourite column again and just like the other days, the headlines was about missing girls.

"You think a serial killer is on the loose honey?" My mom asked as she served me my pancake. I stayed silent, listening to my parents daily conversation before we all leave for our personal activities, me school, mom and dad work.

I poured some maple syrup over my three layered pancakes topped with some strawberies and bananas, just the way I like it.

"I dont think so.. The police havent said anything since they havent figure out the pattern. I mean.. Those abductions happened in different counties and the distance from one scene to the other is quite far, to think that the intervals are only by hours. It cant be done just by one man." Dad answered. Thats just his opinion,the newspaper didnt say anything like that Im sure. I know my dad better than mom. He likes to impose his opinion to everything even with these kind of things he has no hold of.

"That only means one thing little girl.. Youre not suppose to roam around town till those abductors are behind bars, understood?" 

"Mom, Im turning 18 in a few months for crying out loud. You dont need to call me little girl anymore.." I whined which my mom just shrugged with a smile. "And you know me..I only have school and family for my boring life. Since when did I ever tour around the town?" I stuffed my mouth with quite a spoonful of pancakes oozing with maple syrup. I love how my pancakes swims with my syrup though dad never like how I eat my pancakes.

"You'll get toothache if you keep eating sugary food. How many times should I tell you that'll make you fat?" See what I mean?

"Sorry. I fogot to close the bottle." I stuck my tongue out. He just shook his head at me "And you hate being called a little girl."

"Mom have you talked to the dorm leader?"

"No." 

"What? Why no?"

"With all these news about missing girls? I wont let you move to the dorm till those news died. I dont want to lose my only daughter." She said pinching my cheeks.

"But mom, my friends already knows Im moving in after I celebrate my 18th birthday."

"No is a No Krystal. You know that."

"But dad..." He already cut me off. "No buts little missy. You'll move out when we said so."

I heaved a sigh, knowing that I cant do anything to change my parents decision. When its decided. Its decided. Even if hell break loose, my parents still wont change their minds.

My name's Krystal Jung. Im studying at a nearby university and Im currently on my 2nd year college taking up English Literature for my major, boring huh? Well I guess thats basically how my life is. Boring.. and the only thing that will give excitement to my dull life was just flushed down the drain.. Im supposed to move out of our house and into my dorm life when I reach 18 but obviously thats not going to happen soon since my mom and dad didnt approved it though they have promised it two years ago..

Talk about boring parents..

 

 

 

 

"Whats wrong Princess.. Had a bad day at home?" 

"Dont start Youngjae. Im not in the mood for an arguement early this morning." I shot him a glare and he held his hands up in the air. Youngjae is my neighbor, weve been classmate through elementary and high school. He loves to tease and bully me around, I dont know why, I guess he's having some satisfaction when he's pestering me everyday. I dont really understand him cause even after we went to college and we have different majors, he always find time to bother me, just like now.

"Geez princess, youre in your red days again?" 

"Yoh YJ beat it." The voice came from behind me and even if I dont turn around I know who it is.

"Your lucky Princess, your servants are here. See you around." He said before he left. Seriously I wonder what that guy's problem about me.

"Did he hurt you?"

"Im fine guys. Dont be so overacting, he never do something to hurt me physically." I assured them as the twins hold my two arms, inspecting for wounds or bruises.

"Seriously Luhan, Sehun Im fine.."I said retrieving both my arms and flung it around their shoulders, their a lot taller than me and I dont really wear heels in schools so I end up tiptoeing as I pulled them to walk. Usually the twins would lower their body but today they end up carrying me to our classroom.

Just like Youngjae, the twins Sehun and Luhan had been my classmate through out my education, since elmentary days till now in college. I dont know why they have decided to take up the same course as I am, but Im glad, I didnt have to go through a lot of adjustments since the twins were practically with me everyday.

 

 

 

"Hey want us to walk you home?" Sehun offered after our class ended, I wanted to refuse but since the news this morning have frighten me a little bit I said yes. I dont want to end up just like those girls in the newspaper. Being cautious is better than careless. 

"We need to really practice for our presentation next week Krystal, you know I hate an F, so you better practice your line okay?"

"Your brother here is no better than me. You should tell him that too." We were talking about the next activity our Lit Professor gave us before we end the class earlier.

"Krystal, why is your door open?" 

"I dont know. Dad's car is here. So I guess they went home early?" I said as I pointed the car at our garage. I was about to walk to my house when Sehun stopped me by my arm.

"Isnt it odd, your garage is opened halfway and the door is widely open." I scrunched up my brows, not able to grasp what he meant.

"Come on Krystal, if your mom and dad enters your house through the garage, wouldnt your garage be closed all the way down? And your door supposed to be closed since Auntie Claire and Uncle Matt doesnt like the door open like that?" Sehun continued.

Come to think of it, Dad always nag me whenever I forgot to close the door behind me. And mom never leaves the door open.Okay.. That just fishy.

"Wait here.. I'll try to look inside."

"But Luhan.."

"Sehun, dont let her go in untill I tell you okay.. If I wont go out after 5 minutes, call the cops." Sehun just nodded.

"Be careful." I said before he silently went inside my house..

My hands started to get cold with sweats and my heart was pounding so hard.. God, this is scaring me..

 

"Sehun.." Luhan called from the house.

"Whats going on?"

"Dont let Krystal come in.." He said but its too late Im already inside the house.. Shock engulfed me as I stared at the two bodies on the floor, covered with blood.

"." Sehun muttered before he pulled my head over his chest, purposely burrying my face against his chest so I wont see my parents dead bodies..

But its too late..

Ive already seen it..

 

 

 

 

 

My parents are dead.

 



Here's first chapter for you guys..

I know its lame right? Oh well since you know exactly how I write.. I'll be honest with you guys.. I dont know where Im heading with this story.. Im just writing whatever comes into my head and if its still not obvious.. Im a pretty much alame writer.. So bear with it. Arrasseo?

Anyways.. Hope you'd stick around to see what Im going to do with this fic.. kekeke

Ciao guys.

Let me know what you think.

 

GrandpaBacon..

Peace Out..

^_^v