Kabanata 49

The Slayer

If Amber is indeed cheating on me, I want to see it in my own eyes. I need to see her doing something with Hyuna. I looked at the clock and exactly as I had planned, Jessica was already out with Yuri Unnie for the upcoming full moon, Jay is back in Heaven and its only Uncle Yunho in the house and just my luck, Uncle was summoned by the elders. With no one to question me where I am going or would be reminding me that the streets are dangerous at night..

Its only 9 pm, the night is still young and a lot of people were on the streets. Not wanting to encounter anything that can hinder my hinder my mission which is to catch Amber on the act, I doubled my steps and I didnt took long till I was right outside Amber's apartment building.

With my trembling cold hands I pushed the door open and walked towards Amber's floor. Every step was heavy, full of weight and the nerve-wrecking anticipation of what Im about to see in my girlfriend's apartment was all making it hard for me to breathe, as if the walls were closing in on me.

"Amber?" I called out, knocking on the door. I put my ear on it to hear some movements, but there's nothing. It was all silent. I called out again and held the knob. It wasnt lock.  She purposefully left it open for Hyuna. It was like a stab in my heart and I could feel my knees getting weaker every second I stayed by the door and so i pushed it open as slowly as I could, scared that I might disturb them in whatever theyre doing right now.

The living rooma and Kitchen was empty so I headed straight to the bedroom. There was no light and completely dark. I reach out for the switch but..

"Dont turn it on." Im sure its Amber, only her voice was hoarser, deeper and obviously in distress. "What are you doing here?" If it was anything, its sure isnt Amber being delighted about her presence.

"Am I interrupting?"

"No.. No.. Youre just in time." 

And before Krystal could ask, she found herself being pinned on the wall, with Amber holding her still and immobile. Her girlfriend's head was buried deep in her neck and Krystal is sure Amber bit her. The younger girl's eyes shot wide open in realization. Amber is a vampire and she's her blood.

"Ohhm ." Krystal cant believe her own self, the curse came out like a moan, as if she was enjoying Amber's attention on her neck.

It suddenly felt so good for Krystal. So good. Thats she's now the one tilting her head to the side to give Amber more room to move. Her hands betraying her as it went to Amber's hair ad entangled itself there, pulling her girlfriend closer.

She gasped out as her knees gave out but Amber caught her by her waist and had supported her to stand, only she wasnt, she was being carried. She felt her body weakened although she could feel the rush of her own blood on her head, her veins were all throbbing, and she could swear she's hearing her heart beat as if it was just at the back of her ears, so loud, so clear, to the point it was already deafening her..

"Am.." She moaned again and this time, it was her own legs that betrayed her, wrapping around Amber's waist and Krystal found herself grinding on her girlfriend. It was intense, the way her move on Amber was so full of lust, of need, of want, just like how Amber was on on her neck. But theyre moment where interrupted when the light was and by the door stood Officer Lau with a gun on his hand, aiming straight at them.

"Amber, get off her. Amber get off Krystal." And when the hungry vicious monster didnt budge, Officer Lau fired his gun and the bullet struck Amber on her shoulder. That's when Amber pulled away of Krystal and for a split second she was already across the room, her fangs showing with blood still dripping from it.

Krystal fell on the floor and Officer Lau came to her aid, examining her fresh wound.

"oh .. Im sorry..Im sorry.. I lost my control.. Its just her.. I smelled her even from her house.. and then she came here and I lost it.." Amber said once she was out of her monstrous self, wiping her girlfriend's blood off her. "Hyuna's supposed to be here with my food, but she's late. She's never been late.. how is she Henry."

"Barely alive. How much did you drink?"

"I dont know..Im not sure.." Amber was close to tearing up, a very rare situation for the tomboy.  Its different cause its Krystal and I just drunk her blood. 

"And the venom?"

"I didnt give her any.. I was.. I was thinking of her dry when she came and.. it happened.. this happened."

"Its okay, as long as you didnt give her the venom, but you almost killed her. Now help me carry her to your bed." The uniformed police said,tucking his gun on his gunstrap. Amber walked towards them and her heart almost break at the sight. Almost, cause she doesnt have a heart.

"Im sorry Krys.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



*throws confetti*

So yeah.. Amber's a freaking VAMPIRE people..

*runs away*

 

I love my y vampire Amber..

*whistles*