Kabanata 53

The Slayer

"Let me in."

"No."

"I swear Oh Sehun,if I get a hold of you, Im so ing going to snap your neck wolf."

"I dare you."

"Youre really testing my patience Sehun.. Let me in and you'll see what youre looking for." Amber kept on banging her hand onto an invincible barrier Luna had casted on as soon as she arrived at the twins' house not long ago. It was Luhan who called her for help since she offered hers the last time theyve talked and remembering that Luna can do spells, Luhan immediately had the idea of casting a protection spell around their house to stop any demons from coming inside, most specially Amber.

"Please Ms. Liu. Krystal needs her rest. Youve almost drain her and she hasnt regained her strength back yet."

"But I need to talk to her Luhan. I need to explain a lot of things to her." Amber's tone suddenly became calmer as she turned to the other twin.

"Like what? How you felt when youre drinking her blood? How youve been craving for her blood since you two got together?"

Amber glared at Sehun who bravely stared at her back. "There's nothing to explain Amber. Youre a vampire and you almost got her killed. That's what it is."

While the trio was busy talking in a tag-of-war like conversation and including the threats from time to time, Luna was currently trying to heal Krystal's punctured wounds using a lot of herbal medicine that the latter cant bear the smell of. "Its too deep. Im not sure if my plants would be able to heal them before the blood moon."

Krystal suddenly remembered that in three days she's going to face a whole bunch of demons who'd do anything to kill her and banish her from this world, and with her injured like this and without any powers, she's doubting if she would even last or a second. "Im going to purify you, in case your vampire girlfriend mightve accidentally passed some venom on you." Krystal just nodded. She still hasnt regain her full strength and she feels like every hour that closing to the blood moon she feels more and more weaker.

"Luna?"

The small girl hummed back, her eyes and hands still focused on Krystal's body. A light emanating from her hand and Krystal felt like the warmth coming from it was overwhelming her, soothing her.

"Is your premonition still the same?" Luna stopped what she was doing and with all concern, stared at Krystal as she shook her head. "Its still the same Krystal."

"Is Amber the one who's going to kill me?"

"I dont know actually. It was only you who's clear in the vision and the rest were all blurry and dark."

"So will there be a chance its not her?"

"You can answer that on your own. You know who's around you." Luna continued what she was doing but abruptly stopped as they heard a loud bang outside. Someone fired a gun. Krystal insisted to come down with her even tough she's still feeling week. She know that Amber was outside, somehow, she can feel her.

"What the hell? Have you gone mad? Luhan is a human for god's sake. What if you hit him?" It was Henry's voice. And the feeling of Amber's presence was getting stronger every step she took towards the door.

"Im going to ing kill everyone here if they wont let me talk to Krystal." Amber's voice was different. It was hoarse, demonic and it sends chill along Krystal's spine.

"No one's going to kill anyone." Krystal tried to sound fierce but she knew the vampire can smell her fear for Amber suddenly took steps back and hid her fangs.

"Im sorry Krystal. She just took my gun out of my strap." Henry said, pulling his gun off from Amber's hands and put it back to his strap.

"What are you doing here Amber?" Sehun was already had his arms around Krystal, supporting her to stand, Luhan and Luna were standing behind them.

"I need to talk to you."

"About?"

"Everything." Amber paused and raised her head, she gritted her teeth, not liking what she was seeing. Someone else's arms was around her Krystal. She doesnt like a bit of it.

"We can talk tomorrow morning. Its already late Amber."

"Krystal." She immediately dismissed her bestfriend with a hand. "Its okay Sehun. We'll talk in the shcool, Im sure she wont be able to hurt me in public."

"But youre not yet healed. Youre still weak."

"I'll be okay Sehun.."

"You heard her, she'll talk to me. She's still my girlfriend. And you, know your.."

"No Amber.."

Confusion was written all over Amber's face. "What No?"

"Im breaking up with you."

 

 

 

 

 




Is it only me who's confuse with this fic? lol