Kabanata 61

The Slayer

“Now, I need to have one on one talk with your girlfriend. Youre not needed here.” And with a wave of Lucifer’s hand, Krystal vanished.

“What the hell did you do to her?” Amber was in fury, her eyes were all red and her fangs were all extended in glory.  She was still pinned against the wall with the invisible vines and she was still trying to free herself but to no avail, the vines encloses to her tighter as she struggled.

“Ohh nothing, I just sent her to some hellish dimension. But don’t worry, she’s okay.  Im not that’s strong, yet.” Lucifer emphasized his last word and has this creepy smile on his face that Amber wants to wipe off so badly, if only she can free herself. “The blood moon will start hours from now.” Lucifer walked to the window and looked at the moon.

“If something happens to her, I swear Lucifer.. I swear”

“Ohh crap the bull.” He walked back to where Amber is and caressed her cheeks. I knew I should’ve get rid of your heart before. Its only making you soft Eunyoung. So soft.” He ran his hand from her cheeks to her chest, exactly where her heart is. “This is the only thing that’s keeping you human.” And the next thing happened was Lucifer’s hand went through Amber’s chest and the vampire’s screams echoed inside her apartment.

 

 

**********************

 

 

“Argghh.” Everyone gathered around Krystal as the youngest groaned in pain as fell on her knees, holding her chest. “Jess… It hurts.. It…” The rest of her words was cut when Krystal lost her consciousness.

“Krys… Krys… Oh My god.”  Sehun immediately scooped her and laid her on the bed.

“What the hell happened to her?”  Luhan asked worriedly.

Jessica was holding Krystal’s hands and immediately noticed the sudden drop of her younger sister’s body temperature. “Uncle Yunho..” She called out.

“Her connection to me is waning. What’s happening to her?” Sehun panicked. They don’t know what just happened. One second they were just arguing about going back to Amber’s apartment to save her and another second, Krystal was already on her knees clenching her chest.

“I don’t know… I don’t know kids… This is the first time Ive been in a blood moon so Im just as clueless as you are.” The oldest answer.

“But we just cant do nothing here, I can feel Krystal slipping away.” Sehun was already on the verge of crying as he held onto Krystal’s other hand.

“Uncle Yunho..” Jessica called out.

“Just leave her be..” Their attention all went to Jay who just arrived from the Elder’s coven.

“But she’s dying..” Jessica said; her voice breaking.

Their attention went back to Krystal who just regained her consciousness. Sehun felt relieved as he also felt their connection became strong again but soon his face grimaced as he heard the name of the person he hates so much right now came out of Krystal’s lips. “Oh my god Amber.”  Jessica then flung her arms around her sister. “How dare you call out someone else’s name first before your sister?”

“Sorry Jess, Its just.. I felt her.. I felt Amber dying… “ Krystal looked around. “We need to save her..” She pleaded.

“We just went to her apartment earlier and she’s not there.” Sehun said, bitterness was all evident in his voice.

“No.. She cant be gone Sehun. She cant die.” Krystal was now already in tears as she tried to get up but Jessica was holding her down.

“Wait Krys..” The slayer brushed her sister’s hand off her. ”No Jess, we don’t have much time. Amber is in danger. Who knows what Lucifer is doing to her right now.”

 

 

 

**********************************

 

 

“Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhh” Amber screamed in pain as Lucifer’s hand moved inside her chest. The pain is unbearable. “Stop..Please.. Stopppp.” And Lucifer did. The vines that was holding up Amber loosened and the vampire fell on the floor, clenching her chest.

“Please stop… Stop the pain. It hurts.. it hurts.. Arrgghhhh”

 

 

 

*************************

 

 

“We cant just do nothing, its Amber were talking about here. My girlfriend. We need to save her.”  Krystal looked around but it seemed like everyone was trying to avoid her gaze.

“If there’s someone need saving here, its you.” Jay said. “Its you who we need to keep safe as possible. It’ll be blood moon soon.”

“Fine. If you don’t want to help me. I’ll save Amber myself.” Krystal started heading to the door when Amber suddenly appeared by the door.

Krystal first wondered how Amber got through Luna’s magical barrier and the first thing her instinct told her was to ask but that all got forgotten seeing her girlfriend safe and unharmed. “Am..” She immediately rushed to the vampire. “Are you okay? Youre not hurt or anything?” Amber just shook her head.

“Krystal, get away from her.”

Hearing the distress in Jay’s tone, Yunho immediately froze the time and ran towards Krystal. “You think youre the only one with that ability?” Yunho’s eyes widened as he heard Amber talked. There’s no way his power didn’t work on her.

And when Amber’s hand hit Yunho’s face, the time moved again with Yunho slamming against the wall. That caught everyone’s attention. “Uncle Yunho..” Krystal was about to go to him but Amber held her waist. “Sleep.” The latter whispered and the young slayer instantly fell on a deep slumber against her chest.

“Krystal.. No..” Sehun was already in his half wolf form and was not needed any orders, he immediately attacked the vampire but he too, like Yunho, was sent flying across the hall; head hitting on an edge of a cupboard.

Jessica and Jay was about to attack too but they got surprised as black wings came into view from behind Amber and enveloped them before vanishing.

“This cant be happening.” Jay muttered under his breath before coming to Jessica’s aide as his better half fell on her knees sobbing. “No.. Krystal.. Krystal..”

 

 

 

*********************************

 

 

The black winged vampire soon appeared in the stonehenge and placed the slayer on top of the rock table on the center of it.

“Ahh finally. I thought youre never going to comeback.” Lucifer emerged from behind one of the stones and walked towards the table. “It wont be long till I’ll be able to walk on Earth again. And those who defy me will pay.I will kill them all. Starting with you..” He carresed Krystal’s cheeks. “Slayer..”

Lucifer then turned to Amber. “Thanks to you..”

Amber then knelt down in front of him. “It is my great pleasure to serve you.. Father.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Now.. Now..I know youre all confused, but maybe some of you somehow managed to makes sense of this fic.. well,that’s good for you guys..

So anyways..I tried reading this fic and man..its hella confusing.. There’s a lot of typos, mispelled words, wrong grammar and heck, some chapters  are  very contradicting…

But oh well..Im not sure if I can edit this but I want to edit it, you know for the sake of not giving new readers here some head ache but then again, Im too lazy to do it.. so I’ll just leave it at that.. haha It’ll be unfair for my loyal readers here.. so yeah..

Well, see you guys around..

 

GrandpaBacon..

ing Out.

^-^v