Kabanata 34

The Slayer

"I want that here on this side, and that one here. Then that punching bag.. Ohh let me see, I think we can hang it just right here." Jay was busy mandating the workers where he bought all the gym machineries and accessories that he insisted Im going to need on our training sessions. Just by looking at all those machineries, damn I think Im going to have a really hard time with my training. 

"Do we really need all this?" I asked again, Jay only nodded.

"You think I'll spend money in something that wont develop your skills?"

"Will this be done today? I still have some lesson's to review. Its our final exams this week Jay."

"I guess we could start all the physical training ater your exams, but make sure to read your books okay?"

"Ofcourse I need to read them, or else I wont get to answer my exams."

"Im not referring to those books future sister in law." I heard him say before I went out of the new building he just bought.

 

My phone vibrated and finally after days of having no news about the twins, Sehun send me a message saying that theyre okay now and will go to school tomorrow and he misses me with some hearts after it. It instantly put a smile on my face. That guy is such a sweety.

I was typing some messages to send him back when I noticed a familiar figure just across the street. My smile became even more wider when that figure waved at me and mirrored the same smile on my face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked once I got across the road.

"What? Cant I go see my girlfriend on weekends?" She said and reached over to hold my hand but I pulled away.

"Someone might see." I told her, as much as I want to hold her hands, I can risk us to be seen in public intimately. She chuckled. "Alright.. Alright no more body contact. So, do you want to do something today? Its only 2 in the afternoon, we can go to the city, do some shopping, eat dinner, have a stroll and be back before ten. What do you say?"

"Are you asking me on a date today?" 

"Maybe. So is that a yes?"

"I'll go get change first."

"Nah, its fine." She said and pulled me to walk. "But Amber, Im plainly dressed. I dont want our first date to be like this." I whined but she obviously doesnt mind at all, not that Im not properly dressed or I havent bathed cause I am, its just I want to atleast look good bside Amber.

"Dont worry your still beautiful even with plain clothes, Im just overdressed I guess." She chuckled. 

 

 

*********************************

 

 

There's a lot of supernatural beings on the streets, and it seems like they only want to live a normal life along with the humans. Theyre not doing anything bad at all. Now I wonder how humans will react if they knew that aside from them, there's magical beings living with them, sharing the same seat, same food, same air as them. Will they be scared? Or will they try to fight for their world? Well, after hearing what Uncle Yunho's story, the world was first owned by Demons, so I guess humans doesnt even have the right to claim the world right?

"So.. Mall?" Amber asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"You want to watch a movie?" I asked her, she just nodded. Its been long since Ive been in the cinemas and the last time Ive watched it was with my parents and Im kinda delighted with the idea that Im finally going to do it with someone special as Amber.

The ride to the mall was comfortably quiet with our hands intertwined and her thumb writing words on my palm. We tried to keep our hands under her coat so no one can see.

"Did you and Yonna went to see movies before?" She chuckled. "No. We barely go out cause I dont want my parents to know our relationship so we only spend time together near a lake."

"Was she conservative? I mean, who would want to spend time in a lake, isnt that lame and boring?"

"Nope, now when youre with the person you love." I cant help but my felt jealous. She mustve really loved Yoona that much, I could see her mood suddenly changed.

She felt my hand loosened on her but she squeezed mine and gripped it tightly. "Youre the one I love now." She smiled at me and it eased all the jealousy away in an instant.

 

 

 

***********************************

 

 

Jessica felt her mate's presence so she hurriedly went out of the balcony and ran towards the trees where she found Yuri in her wolf form.

"I cant come today, you know I cant. Lets wait till monday Yuri."

The dog whined, tucking its tail in between her legs and its ears bended as it lowered its head.

"Baby please, you know I want to be with you right? But I cant. They'll summon me if I'm still in my human form. Please Yuri, try to understand. I dont want them to hurt you" Jessica said, cupping her mate's furry cheeks.

The dog took a step back and morphed back to its human form.

"You know I can fight them all if I needed to." Yuri said pulling Jessica in her arms.

"I dont want you to." Jessica breathe in her mate's scent. "You know I love it whenever you went back to being human. It makes you look y."

"Thats because Im ."

Jessica felt disappointed when Yuri pulled away but then elated when the irl captured her lips for a seering kiss. Tongues started to move along with their hands garazing along skins and clothes.

"Be with me soon." Yuri said as they broke the kiss, her forehead resting on Jessica's.

"I will. Now go, before someone see you here." 

Yuri planted another kiss on Jessica before morphing back to her wolf form, running through the woods till she was nowhere in sight.

Jessica sighed. She hated how it felt like she was having once-a-month affair with the person she really loves. And hated herself more cause she can feel what Yuri feels about their situation. Its hurting them both..

 

 

*******************************

 

 

"After the final week, Im..Im going back to London." Amber muttered as she played with her ice cream. We were done watching an animated movie called Frozen and now were eating in an icecream parlor cause she said the movie made her crave for some ice cream. "My father wants to talk to me and I wanted to tell him not to meddle with my personal life again, that's why Im going there."

"But youre coming back right? You'll be back?"

She reached for my hand across the table. "Ofcourse. Mayber after a month or less than that. I wanted to stay a little longer for my mom, she misses me a lot. But that'll depend on my father's mood."

"Then I'll wait for you. Just make sure you dont cheat on me okay?" I said pointing my spoon on her. She only nodded and smiled at me.

Will there be a time that we'll have some time alone for ourselves? Since my birthday, I never get the chance to be alone with her, she's either busy with her lesson plans or Im busy with school stuffs. And now, we'll be apart for a month or less depends on how the talk between her and her dad will go.

Ohh well, I guess this is better. If she's really the right person for me then it'll be worth the wait. And besides, these almost three months were too fast for us anyways. What was I thinking when I wanted her to take my ity? Im just that in love I guess and Amber's kinda good, she never tried to take advantage of me even if she knows how much I wanted for her to do it, she too was waiting for the right moment.