Kabanata 52

The Slayer

"What happened?" Luhan asked as soon as he opened the door,seeing Sehun carrying an unconscious Krystal in his arms.

"Amber bit her."

"What? Amber who?? Ms. Amber Liu? Krystal's girlfriend?? What?" Luhan asked with eyes all wide and open, not quite grasping his brother's words yet.

Sehun ignored him and went straight to their room.Good thing their parents decided to leave before the blood moon. Luhan personally chose to stay when their parents asked him to come because he had promised Krystal that he'll be by her side even if he has no capability of doing anything heroic nor magical. Their parents refused at first but Sehun assured them that he wont let anything happen to him, and so the twins were left alone till the blood moon.

"Amber's a vampire." Sehun dropped the new information he just found out and ofcourse Luhan didnt believed him.

"Are you serious? Krystal said she didnt saw any fangs." Luhan's brows were squeezed in, looking more confused as ever.

"You think I'd lie in this situation Lu? Krystal is wounded, you think I'd make up stories now."

Judging with the tone of his twin, Luhan knew he was telling the truth. He walked over the bed and examined Krystal's fresh punctured wounds.

"Good lord, when I said she's Bella, I didnt know it'll come true. Is she going to turn into a vampire now?"

Sehun glared at his brother. "Okay, I was just joking. But really, will she turn? "

"No, Amber said she didnt gave her the venom. But she almost killed her, she almost her dry."

 

 

 

 

"You'll end up like her." 

"You'll die."

"Someone close to you will kill you."

She was running as fast a s she can without destination, she knew she had to go far away. From whom? She doesnt know. She just know she had to run.. As far as she can, as long as she can.

"Amber wont kill she. She wont kill me. She loves me." She yelled back to those unseen and unknown things who's telling her that she'll die.

A black mist covered her body, enabling her to move.

"You'll die.. You will die."

 

 

"Noooooooooo." Krystal suddenly sat up and Sehun was there immediately wrapping his arms around her.

"Its okay, Its just a dream. A very bad dream. Youre okay now. Youre okay,"

Krystal was gripping his clothes tightly, not wanting to let go for she's afraid that she was still in her dream.

 

"Krys.. Youre awake now.. Youre awake. Im here.." Krystal started crying and Sehun comforted her by running his palms on her back. "Shhhh.. Its okay now. Whatever it is, its just a dream Krys. Its just a deam."

"She almost killed me Sehun.. Amber almost killed me.." Krystal was trembling so hard and he knew it was out of shock. Luhan had come up from the kitchen with a half empty glassof waterin his hand. "What happened?" Did she turned?"

"Nope, she just had a vey bad dream, that all." Sehun answered, wiping Krystal's sweats off her forehead.

"Amber.. She's the one in my dreams.. She's the one who's going to kill me." Krystal buried her face in Sehun's neck, idulging herself with the comfort of her bestfriend's warmth.

"I wont let her go near you again Krys.. Dont worry. I'll protect you."