Kabanata 33

The Slayer

"So..." I started, not knowing exactly what we're going to do in the national library. "This is what you call training?"

"You should atleast know the basic you know." He said handling a couple of thick layered books to me.

Without trying to stumble onto something or drop the books that almost up on my head I walked zigzag behind Jay who's still looking for more books.

"Seriously? Are we going to read all this?"

"Youre going to read them all." He corrected that made me lost my hold on the book, scattering on the ground.

"Wait, why would I read all these books if all I need to know is how to fight the demons." I said, walking around him as he started to walk ahead.

"You need to know which demon is which. What's their weaknesses and strengths. In order to fight and win against them, you need to know the demon itself.." He explained and walked passed me.

"Okay lets say I really need to do that, but do you think I can remember all of them? Heck I cant even remember all of my lessons in school." I reasoned out as I picked up the books.

"The one before you did and she's much younger than you when she first started."

"Did you even consider that I maybe not as smart as she was?"

"Thats why you need training my dear future sister-in-law."

I really hate this guy like seriously.

 

 

****************************************

 

 

"Oh Sehun, where do you think youre going?" Mrs. Oh asked, having her hands on her waist and glaring to her son who's about to open their main door.

"Im going to see Krystal. I need to see her mom."

"Please make him to listen." Luhan was walking down the stairs with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Young man, go back to your room now. Youre still not well. Youre dad's coming home tonight and its best if he sees you there. Youre not going to live this house not untill you get a good talk from your father."

Defeated, Sehun retreated to his room.

"Make sure he wont try anything stupid Luhan, Im entrusting your brother's safety to you."

 

 

**************************************

 

 

"Im buying an empty building on the next street." Jay announced as we sat on the dinning table eating.

"Why?" Jessica asked. Uncle Yunho seems to not even bother listening as he only continued to eat.

"We cant do any physical training here even if how wide your backyard is, your sister will be too exposed."

The silent dinner went on till we heard a howling sound outside. My sister wolf ears perked up,moving excitedly. I think it was Yuri calling out for her.

"Sit." Jay sternly said as Jessica was about to stand up. Grayish glow now enamating from him. "I said sit." He repeated and surprisingly my sister did.

"You can be with her when the full moon comes, dont be too excited." Jay said, not taking his eyes off his plate but I can see his hand grasping his fork tightly.

It seems that Jay is a much higher Angel than my Uncle since he never did oppose or say anything on how rude Jay is to my sister.

"You do know that I need to be with her before the full moon." Jessica replied coldly.

God the atmosphere right now wont even let me swallow my food. Its just sickeningly uncomfortable.

"You still have five days before that. You can be with your lover two days before, so dont push your luck." Jay's glow has become darker gray while Jessica's ears bended as if submissing itself to Jay's act of superiority.

"Okay, I think I'll just finish my food later,I forgot to do some of my homework." I said excusing myself out of the dining room.

From my window I could see Yuri's silhouette hiding on the dark. I pity them. She and my sister obviously loves each other but they cant be together. How cruel life can be sometimes..

 

 

 

***********************************

 

 

"Donghae please, Im begging you, spare Krystal's life. Let me be with her." Amber's voice was pleading but her brother only snickered at her.

"Why? Why should I Amber? You were well enough before you met her. Everything was going smooth for us, why do you have to make everything complicated?" Amber stayed silent so Donghae continued. "I didnt sent you out here just to mingle with someone like Krystal. You and I both have obligations to our family. I have been doing all the bloody ones, and I think its time for your turn now. Father wants to see you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Sorry guys not much of a scene here.. This story is moving so slow, isnt it?

Oh well.. I dont really know what else to do with this so if you guys have sugestions Im open for it.. hehehehe

 

So SlayerJung Soojung gonna start physical training soon, can she pass it?

When will the demons start attacking her?

When will her first power will manifest and what could it be?

 

Stay tuned guys......

 

 

GrandpaBacon..

 

Peace out..

 

^_^v