Kabanata 41

The Slayer

Ohh sorry guys if I took awhile before doing another chapter.. I was trying to gather my brain since it has been all over the place lately and I needed to write something not fantasy-like so I made a taengsic one shot out of the blue.. haha that and that Ive been engrossed with reading soshi fics.. so yeah.. Lets get this over with..

 


 

 

The cold wet grassy ground beneath them was only adding excitement as they had rolled over trying to get the upperhand, but no one wants to give in, both were trying to show who's the dominant one and who's the boss.

"God baby.. I cant believe we're really going to do this in an open space." Yuri mumbled out as she kissed Jessica's colar bone while pinning her mate's hand on her side.

The full moon served as theei light in the dark forest, giving them the most romantic illumination any lightbulb cant offer. The cold yet comforting wind that hits their body was all heightening their anticipation of a massive later.

Hands roamed, carressed and traced along the two bodies' ness, both cant get enough of one another as if they hadnt had for years where in fact it has only been days.

Moans filled the air as Yuri on Jessica hardened while the other one was neing pleasure with her expert hand.

"Mmmmmh Yul..Ohhmmm.." 

Yuri's lip traversed through Jessica's navel and stayed a little bit there as her tongue traced her mate's firm and perfect abs. With her hand free, Jessica persuaded Yuri to resume her course and led Yuri by her shoulder exactly where she wants the other girl to be, in between her legs.

Jessica let out a gasped as her drenched womanhood was met with cold wind as the latter parted her legs widely but was soon warmed up with Yuri's hot breath filled kisses.

Yuri started her magic, running her tongue along Jessica's slits, tasting her delicious juices.

"Baby, dont tease.." 

Jessica's finger's entangled themselves in Yuri's hair as she pushed the latter towards her aching . She wanted to feel more and to be filled with her beloved's expert tongue.

Head started to bob as tongue ed inside Jessica's core, making her a mess, alternately , gasping and grunting. Obviously, Jessica isnt the type to held everything in, she sings very lovely to Yuri's delight. She loves it whenever Jessica screams her name and not even shy about how loud she was whenever theyre having and just like now, Yuri can only feel pride oozing on her head hearing Jessica's uncontrolled whines of delectable pleasures.

"Ooooooh baby..Im gonna cummmmmmmmmm." Jessica purred as her first of the night hit her..

Yuri hoist herself up and felt contented with her artwork. Jessica layed flat on the ground,eyes closed, biting lips, arms sprawled openly, legs spread wide apart and juices overflowing from her still twitching opening.

"You look so god damn y Sica.." Yuri hoaxed huskily, not letting her partner to regain her strength she insertend two fingers inside Jessica and started pumping in and out in rather slow s.

Surprisingly, Jessica got more hornier and wetter as she saw Yuri's lustful eyes on her, taking her every feature in like a wolf to its prey..  And yes, Jessica is Yuri's prey for tonight.

"Damn it Yuri.. .. .. Oh god damn it me.. me hard.." Yuri smirked at that. Being raised in an angel clan, Jessica is one hell of a prim and proper . Yuri likes it whenever she can make Jessica curse to the moon and back as if it was the only word she has in her dictionary. 

As it was requested, Yuri added one more finger and slammed it inside Jessica harder and faster,making the other girl jerk everytime it came in contact. Jessica like it rough though she cant complain and loves the fact that it was Yuri doing it to her so whatever Yuri does to her, she will accept it open arms.

"Harder baby..harder.." Jessica mumbled through her lip in between her teeth. Her fingers clawed at Yuri's shoulders when she tried to lift her bum and matched her mate's phase and bucked her hips to meet Yuri's fingers halfway and damn she likes the roughness so much..

"Come here.." Jessica muttered, pulling Yuri's face towards her and kissed her as another shock volted inside her..

Jessica kissed Yuri harshly as if her life was depending on it.. Her tongues rolled over inside Yuri's mouth and had just bitten Yuri's tongue who only whined an 'O-owww-uch" . She was used to it, having Jessica being all sadistic towards her everytime she's giving her a good ..

 

 

 

********************************************

 

 

 

"Feed."

"No."

"You have to."

"I need her blood. Her blood damn it.."

"This will do for now. So will you please feed? Youre wasting my blood already."

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the short and fail ... Nothing much in this chapter and as much as you guys want to know what Amber is, Krystal already said it..

 XD