Kabanata 23

The Slayer

"I dont follow Krystal, what did you say again?" Luhan asked, rubbing his eyes off of sleepiness. He was still tucked inside his blanket and was still sleeping when Sehun and I barged in.

Sehun didnt even change when he went to see me, still in his pyjama just topped by a large sweater and hair disshevelled. He was so worried that he even put different flip flops as he ran out of their house rushing his way to me.

I sent Amber a message cancelling our date, telling her that some emergency came up and I really cant go today. I knew she was dissapointed with her cold reply of  'Okay' that eventhough it has a smiley face after it, I know she's dissapointed, I am too. But I cant go on a date when all I can see were... the people were.. I dont know what to call them just that theyre not human anymore with some of them having weird looking horns, tails, wings and they even vary with colors.

"Im seeing them Lu.."

"What exactly are you seeing? Vampires? Werewolves?" I shook my head and tried telling him again about the incident as soon as I left my doorstep.

"This man.. he's got a horn Lu.. Like the ones you see in a sheep or something like that here.."I said pointing him my forehead. "And in the street.. I could see all of them.. Those that are not really human, I can see them. Some have wings, tails and horns. Some of them have different skin color. Luhan, Sehun I think we're not alone in this world."

"Didnt we already proved that already? I mean you saw a werewolf already and a vampire too." Luhan rationalized as he stood up. I turned around as soon as I saw that he's only wearing his boxers.

"Yeah, but this is different Lu.. I can see them but Sehun cant.."

"Yeah, they all look normal to me when I arrived at the place. No.. There's no inhuman at all." I could see Sehun's shadow shaking his head.

"Youre actually the only one who saw the vampire and that werewolf Krys." Luhan stated. And I was hurt with what Luhan just implied.

"But I know what I saw.." I paused and turned around again, this time Luhan has more clothing than before. "Okay I dont. I dont know what I saw but I saw them Luhan.. You guys have to believe me.."

"When did we ever not?" Luhan said as he walked to me and patted my head.

"Now, now, I know this is something serious but this is your day and we cant let this pass by with all these things we dont really know and dont fully understand ruin it. We worry tomorrow and have fun today or atleast we need to try.." Luhan ruffled my hair as he went out of his room and we followed him.

"Where are you going anyway at this hour?" Sehun asked me after he ayed me from head to toe.

"I was just going to buy myself a gift." Since when did I learn how to lie?

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************

 

 

 

 

 

The twins and I waited for my Uncle and their mother to arrive. After they got into proper clothes we decided to go back to my house and played some computer games to pass the time.

"You think we can tell about this to your sister? I mean, we may just found out something tha will connect everything up, like your bloodline?" Luhan said out of nowhere.Me and Sehun we're busy playing with the joystick that we didnt really caught what he said.

"What?" Sehun and I both asked as we turned our heads at him. He was comfortably sitting onthe couch with his hand tapping his chin, elbow resting on his crossed legs while me and his twin was sprawled on the floor.

"I said, what if this all had to do with your bloodline? Thats why youre parents were killed? I mean, thats the only thing I could think of aside from that is really a psycho." He paused and uncrossed his legs, fingers still in his chin but was supported by his other arm. "You think it'll be best if we tell this to your sister?"

"I dont know Lu, there's still some things they should tell me too. You know, the incident when I was four years old. They havent told me that yet."

"You think its related to all these too? I mean that incident could have something to do with all the strange things happenings to you lately." Sehun said putting the controller on the floor and faced his brother. "It could be connected too right Luhan?"

"Probably, who knows. And do you remember what that Dream interpreter said?"

"No I dont. I actually forgot what she said as soon as we stepped out of her apartment." 

"Aissh you Krystal. Lucky you I have a large internal memory card inside my head." Luhan said pointing at his temple. "Well, Ms. Luna said.. You were dreaming of your past, present and your future. That one wrong move and you'll get your life in danger and get yourself killed if you trust the wrong person. I dont know what she meant by that and I dont know if that even relates with our situation right now."

"But Ms. Luna said too that Krystal is surrounded by powerful people. You think she's talking about us?" Sehun said earning a pillow on his face.

"We're human, idiot."

"Seriously, I dont remember any of that. Did she really say that? All I could remember was this strong aroma of herbs and flowers inside her apartment thats warming me up."

"We felt that too. It was like something warm was bulding up here, " Sehun said, hand on his chest. "I dont really know whats that but her place was warm and very welcoming."

"Thats what I thought too. You think Ms. Luna may know something about this too if we ask her? She seems knowledgable with supernatural things." 

"I dont know Lu. I dont know anymore..." Our conversation was disrupted as the door opened and the voice of my Uncle echoed inside the house asking for help with which the twin gladly offered their hands.

I took the initiative to clean the living room since the twin was occupied by helping my Uncle unbaging the groceries.

"Hey Uncle, is it okay if we make some caramel pudding? Mom's always..." My words trailed off as I walked inside the kitchen.. Jaw dropped and eyes wide open.

"Krys, what's wrong?" Sehun asked looking back at me and my Uncle.

"Uncle... Youre glowing.. Why are you glowing?" Just like what I saw this morning, the bluish white bright light surrounding him was more visible than earlier. My uncle gritted his teeth, shock was evident in his eyes.

"Oh my god." I said, covering my mouth and shaking my head as I started phasing on the floor. "No.. No.. No.. No.."

"Krystal what is it?" Sehun was already beside me holding me by my shoulder, tilting his head downwards to look at me.

"Uncle Yunho is not human?" 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************

 

 

 

 

"She's in full blossom now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Hi guys? 

So..

Hows the story going? Good? Bad? 

Hmmm.. I read your comments and some of them are quite funny to be honest.. 

Please send me some love and make me motivated.

Im trying to improve my oh so lame writing skill and to develop this fic more as much as I can.

Im quite enthusiastic about this fic to be honest. Vampires, Werewolves and other magical creatures that I might mention here holds a great deal of a part in my life.

I grew up watching Buffy the Vampire slayer, Angel and Charmed,. So to those who doesnt know these wonderful tv shows from the late 90's.. Man, youre missing out a lot and I mean it. ohh and lets include Smallville.

So enough babbling here,

Tell me guys what you think and what you find confusing, not like its not at all.. haha

 

GrandpaBacon

ing out.

^_^v

 

PS:

Happy Hearts day guys..