Kabanata 67

The Slayer

"Nooooooo.... Amber, please help me.... Help......" Krystal was screaming for her life but her girlfriend that was under some kind of spell  didnt even budge. Amber just stared at her with her blank and cold eyes and the young Slayer swore, she could almost see death in them; mocking her in every way possible.

She can see her own death as she stares at her lover's eyes so she closed hers and waited for her end.

"Relax princess, it isnt your turn yet." Krystal opened her eyes and saw Youngjae walked passed her and headed straight to their spectators, specifically to Amber's parents.

"Blood against blood. Life against life. Once imprisoned, now freedom shall grant. Blood against blood, life against life. Once been killed, now shall come back to life." The young Djinn stopped in front of Amber's mother and held the dagger in front of her. "Tears of a loving mother." Krystal saw how Amber's mom shook her head but it was Amber's dad who persuaded her by nodding his head at her as if telling her it was okay and so, Amber's mom shed blood tears. Krystal saw how the dagger glowed under the moon's illumination. It was red, bloody, something akin to death-- yet again.

"Ashes of the first sire." Youngjae went to Hyuna next and Krystal already guessed what he'll do next. "Amber, wake up.. He's going to kill Hyuna.. He'll kill Hyuna." Krystal shouted but the only reaction she get was when the half blood vampire threw a second glance to where Hyuna is.

The young slayer wanted to look away. She doesnt want to see anyone die even when she hated Hyuna for sleeping with Amber before, still, seeing her die is something she never wished for.

She wanted to close her eyes, but it kept open.

"Hyuna, come on, are you going to stand there and do nothing while he's going to kill you?" Krystal shouted and flailed against tied knots.

The vampire she had been jealous of for a few times only looked at her for a moment before settling her eyes to Amber. "If its for Amber, I would gladly sacrifice myself."

"Are you stupid or what? Amber's not in her right mind today and I thought you know her longer than I do, so you should know that she doesnt want any of this thing. She will never want you to die for her. She's not like that, so move Hyuna, go run away from here as fast as you can."

But Hyuna didnt move, even when Youngjae pierced her heart with a wooden stake. Krystal saw how the vampire Amber had been with for the past hundred years burned down into ashes. She saw how the young Djinn peppered the sharp weapon in his hands of the ashes that was Hyuna's body.

"Amber.... please.... wakeup.." Krystal was now crying. She's too scared, too scared  that she can only shed tears of her impending fate. She'll get killed, she'll die, but what scares her the most was Amber wont do anything about it-- she'll let her die.

Youngjae moved again and this time to where Officer Lau is. The slayer can hear how the blood-covered police officer called out her lover's name. But like earlier, Amber only looked at Henry's direction.

"Flesh of a concern friend." And with that, Henry's scream echoed throughout the entire open space. And when Krystal opened her eyes, the officer had lost her right hand.

"Oh my god.." The slayer breathe out; totally shocked. The man who had helped her gain information on what kind her parents' killer is, the man who had been a help for her and Amber was now kneeling on the ground, holding her amputated hand.

"And lastly, life of the chosen....." But before Youngjae can utter the last word of his spell, he was thrown out by a invisible and powerful force along with the rest of the demons that was encircling the stone table earlier. Amber, on the other hand was quick t protect herself with her wings that acted as her shield so she stayed rooted on her spot, couples of feet away from Krystal.

"Quick, get her." It was the voice the slayer knew so well and it immediately brought relief to her. "Jessica."

 

 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************

 

 

 

 

Couple of minutes earlier...

 

"Where the hell are we?" Luhan asked as he scanned the place.

"I dont think we're in stonehenge, Sica." Yuri commented as she saw only high trees surrounding them.

"It must be the blood moon." Jay was quick to defend his other half and it didnt get unnoticed by the wolf. "Right, blame it all to the moon."

"Im sorry. I dont know why I suddenly thought of this place." Sica said, looking around the familiar place.

"Where are we anyway?" Sehun asked.

"Sica's training ground." It was Yunho who answered.

"You mean, this is where she stays when she's a wolf?" A nod was Luna's answer.

"This is also where we first met." Jay said dreamily and Yuri just had to crush his dreams as she said, "This is where Jessica and I met and trained and do stuffs and.."

But Sehun butted in, "Okay, we get it, this is a memorable place, but come on guys, we're wasting time here. We still need to save Krystal."

Remembering their real mission, they all agreed to teleport again; channeling their energies to Jessica and with another blinding light the forest was soon again empty with only shoe tracks as the only proof that theyve been there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************

 

 

 

 

"Quick, get her." Jessica instructed, knowing that theyve caught their enemies by surprise and it'll be easier to get Krystal back and teleport her younger sister to a place very far from Lucifer.

"Jessica.." She could hear Krystal's voice that she knew wasnt really far from where she stood, so as soon as the light disappeared Jessica run towards her sister only to be stopped by Jay and Yuri.

"Not so fast my little dummies." It was Lucifer.

"Krystal.." Jessica saw how Amber's wings spread out widely before folding at her back. "Let her go you devil." Jessica spat out which only made the damned angel laugh.

"Sorry cant do, as much as Im thankful that she's been a good bait, I still need her blood to open Hell's gate."

"Wait, what? Krystal's only a bait? What do you mean bait?" It was everyone's question that Lucifer gladly answered, pointing at Krystal's older sister.. "Cause its really you I need, Jessica."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Im getting lost with this fic...

HELP.............