Kabanata 66

The Slayer

"Luna, hurry up. Our time is running out." Jay said, referring to the demons that was waiting for the blood moon to finally weaken the witch's barrier.

"Im almost there, okay? Just a little bit more." Luna went back to concentrating her energy flow to the pendulum as it encircle the globe. "There's a powerful barrier around Krystal so Im having a hard time here to locate her exact location."

Sehun brushed his finger's through his hair. "This is taking a lot of time. God knows what Amber and Lucifer are doing to Krystal right now."

"Youre not helping. Youre just making Jessica even more worried." Yuri purposely bumped Sehun's side as she walked towards Jay to look out of the window as well. Being Jessica's mate, she can feel everything Jessica is feeling and truth be told it overwhelms her.

"Are you okay now?" Jay referred to the wound the she-wolf got earlier with their fight against the warlocks at Amber's house.

"I still can fight." Yuri answered and the angel can see how she winced a little in pain. "Dont tell Jessica."

"I'd kill you if you die."

"That doesnt make sense at all."

"You, Me and Jessica. We're not that comprehensible either." Yuri acknowledge the truth by laughing. It is true, being bonded with an angel isnt something common to wolves and specially if that angel is already has another angel as her bondmate. Its a very complicated bond, atleast not as complicated as Amber, Krystal and Sehun's bond. Compared to them, Yuri, Jay and Jessica's bond is much less complicated; theyre not trying to kill each other in any way.

"Die and I'd kill you again."

"Right, as if Im going to let you have Jessica all for yourself."  And with that Yuri strutted away back to her lover's side, much to Jay's dismay.

"I found her." Luna exclaimed, gathering everyone's attention to the round sphere on the floor. The penduum had stopped moving and was now pointing a specific part of the globe.

"Stonehenge?" Luhan said as he read exactly where the tip of the pendulum was pointing at the globe.

"England? How the heck are we going to England like this?" Sehun exclaimed in frustration.

"We teleport, ofcourse." Jessica said with hopes in her smile; that finally she'll find her sister, be with her and keep her safe.

"Are you sure you'll be able to teleport us all? You barely made it home earlier." Yuri asked worriedly, carressing her lover's back.

"I need to if we want to save Krystal." The wolf can feel determination oozing out of Jessica's body and really, she prefer this that the sickening and burdening worry she was feeling earlier. And somehow, the sudden change in Jessica's aura energized Yuri as well.

"If youre going to do that, might as well do it now. The demons are starting to move and any minute now Luna's wall will break and we'll all die here." Jay said in a matter-of-factly way, and if he's scared of dying, his face doesnt show a bit of it.

"I'll help. I can channel all our energies to Jessica so she'll have enough power to teleport us all." Luna volunteered.

"You can do that?" Luhan whispered to the which who only responded, "I know things. And I somehow know how to read hearts." The last sentence made the young human boy's cheeks turned red.

Everyone gathered around Jessica and held each other's hand with Luna chanting some ancient words. Everyone felt their energies woken up and slowly travelling through their connected hands towards the witch. Jessica started feeling the energy surge through her, warming her up; from the tips of her fingernails to her toes. They were then surrounded by a periwinkle light.

"Just focus." Luna said as they heard something breaking the door down. "Just focus on your energy flow." And they all did, totally ignoring the sounds of heavy footsteps outside, the breaking of the door, and the smashing of things inside the house.

"Kill them all." One demon yelled.

"Now, Jessica." Luna instructed. Closing her eyes, Jessica said the place where they needed to go loudly inside her mind and with a blindening light that had rendered all the demons visionless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

"Master.." The famiiar voice made Krystal tore her eyes away from Amber's blank face. "Everything is going well as we panned."

"Youngjae?" The slayer had the shock of her life as she saw the person kneeling in front of Lucifer was none other than her neighbor who loves to bully her since they were young.

"Its nice seeing you again Princess." There was a cynical grin on the young boy's lips and it made Krystal's stomach twist in disgust. "How..." The slayer can barely even finish her question. She doesnt know what to ask to be honest. She's too confused to think.

"I may have been locked down in hell for hundred of years, but I dont seem to lose my loyal servants. Youngjae and his family are one of." Lucifer proudly said.

"It is my and my family's pleasure to serve you, Master." Youngjae said as he dipped his head lower to the ground.

Krystal stared at his neighbor longer and thats when she realized that the boy was glowing with black aura and remembering what she learned from the books Jay had told her to study about ancient demons, she figured that Youngjae was a Djinn. A powerful dark witch man. 

"Dont you ever wonder why youre still alive till now? Even after all these years that all the demons on earth know youre the Slayer even before you became one?" The question made Krystal fell into deep thinking and it did raise curiosity in her. Wouldnt be easier to kill her if she's young and vulnerable? Even if she has some unknown guardians out there, her life will be in danger every second of ever god damn day. So how come she was still alive till now?

"YoungJae's family had been the one keeping you alive. They killed those demons thats trying to kill you." Lucifer told her as he caressed her face.

"Why?"

"Simple, because I need you alive."

Krystal's brows creased. She had never been more confused as ever as she is right now. Didnt Lucifer want her dead? Isnt that the sole purpose why Amber took her there, why she's tied on a stone tablet, why Lucifer was there?

"Master, the blood moon is out. We should start soon." Another one, which Krystal assumed was another demon, appeared next to Youngjae.

"And what about her?" Lucifer asked as he stared at the moon above them; it was red. Red as Amber's eyes as Krystal stared at them again, hoping that her girlfriend would wake up and break free from the enchantment she's in.

"She'll be here soon, Master." Soon, demon after demon appeared around the slayer and among those Demons, Krystal saw 6 familiar faces. Amber's parents, Hyuna and.. "Officer Lau.." She called out and when the young Police officer turned to look at her, his face was covered in blood. Krystal then noticed how one demon was holding him by his shoulders as if keeping him in place.

"Krystal.." He muttered and when the demon heard him, Office Lau received a hard punch on his face.

"What the hell Amber, that's your friend. How can you forget about your friend. Amber.. Amber.." Krystal yelled hysterically while she was kicking and flailing against tied knots. And when she didnt received any response she started tearing up again, whispering "Amber, baby, please wake up. Wake up."

"She's not youre Amber anymore. She's Eunyoung." Krystal hated how Lucifer corrected her. She's her Amber. Her only Amber. Her Amber. So how dare he to say she's not her Amber anymore.

"Youngjae.." Lucifer called out and the boy immediately got up to his feet. "Start the ritual."

The young Djinn walked towards Krystal with a dagger in his hand. "Shall we start now, Princess?"

"Nooooooooo. Amber... Please help me... Help..............." And Krystal's scream was then joined by Lucifer's maddening laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Does this fic makes any sense at all?