Kabanata 36

The Slayer

"What the hell are you thinking? Are you going to show up to her without your freaking ring? Do you really want her to know?"

"What if I do?"

"Shut up. Wear your ring. i'll just see you in school."

 

 

***********************************

 

 

God I hate exams, its really draining my brain dry..

"I told you to review right?" Amber said cheekily as I handed her my exam papers.

"But I didnt expect it to be this hard." I pouted. Amber is far more worst than Mr. Thorn, for the whole term, she had tortured our brains yet supplied us with raw knowledges. She had humiliated us in every way possible whenever we cant answer her question, I am no exclusion and by the way I still hate her for that: and she also made us think that there's still some parts in History that isnt written in books yet.

"Well, I need to leave an impression to my dears students right?"

"Ohh you sure did." I told her,'hoping that she'll the other meaning for that and I guess she did cause she grinned.

"Okay guys, 5 minutes to go."

I heard gasps as soon as I was almost on my chair and surprisingly this time it isnt the girls but the boys. I turned my head around and saw this one hell of a y girl in a classy business attire standing by the door.

"Excuse me children, can I steal your handsome professor for a while?" The woman said. I looked at Amber who only shaking her head as she pushed herself off her chair.

"No funny business guys or you'll fail." She warned before disapperaing from the door.

The boys suddenly bursted into conversations totally forgetting their test papers and started spazzing over the hottie who just asked for my girlfriend's precious attention. Okay, who the hell is she and what is she in Amber's life?

"God, theat's probably Ms. Liu's girlfriend. I saw them earlier this morning in the front gate." I head one guy said.

"Wow, she's hot as hell, I wonder how Ms. Liu got to have a girl like that? Damn." I heard another guy said.

"How can all lesbians get ther girls. Man I wish Im also a lesbian." Okay thats it.

Everyone turned to me when I slammed my desk hard.

"Krystal?" I heard Sehun worriedly asked.

"Mind your exam papers and stop talking about someone's elses personal life like she isnt your teacher." I yelled at them, everyone turned to look at their papers as I threw them glaresone by one.

"Whats wrong with her?" Someone whispered.

"I dont know,probably because her lesbian crush has a girlfriend already." Soemoen whispered back.

I was about to say something when Amber's head popped out from the door and said, "Guys, I could all hear you. Now if you please Ms.Krystal Jung collect all their test papers before I fail all of them. Thank you very much."

I made faces which she purposely ignored but smiled before her head disappeared again.

 

 

 

********************************************

 

 

"Do you really need to wait for me? I can go home by myself, you know. I dont need companion." Amber said bitterly as the woman who disrupted her class earlier was infront of the faculty's door.

"I know.." The woman said walking inside the room, swaying her hips that Amber was well familiar of.

"So, what are you doing here then?" Amber scoffed at the woman as she made its way to her table. Luckily, Amber had the roomall for herself before the woman came.

"I want to see your new toy. It has been long since Yoona."

"Dont ever say her name. You know nothing about her." Amber slammed her hands on the table.

"Ohh I think I know her well enough to say that she just used you." Amber glared at the woman but instead of cowering back, she stayed towering over Amber seated posture.

"I really love it when youre mad Amber." The woman said with all her oozing iness. She leaned closer to Amber and reached over for the professor's tie and pulled her up off her seat. "Just like the old times. You never fail to make me ." The woman crashed her lips to Amber's but was surprised when the short haired girl didnt respond like the usual.

"Ohh im sorry Ms. Liu, I thought you werent busy, but obviously you are, so I'll just go back later." Amber cringed as she heard her girlfriend's voice.

"No,Im not. Come in Krystal. I want you to meet someone." Amber walked around the table and pulled Krystal infront of the woman.

"Ive always known you had a thing for students." The woman stated making Amber laughed in mockery. "Not like you dont as well." Amber retorted.

"This is Krystal Jung, my girlfriend." Amber proudly introduced that made Krystal's annoyance with the earlier's scene had flown away in an instant. Amber had just introduced her not as a tudent but as her girlfriend and that made her feel elated.

"And this is Hyuna..My.."Amber trailed off, not really knowing what to tell about her complicated relationship with the other girl.

"You cant say Im youre ex cause we never been together not as a friend too cause friends dont usually do the kinds of stuffs we do to each other and most of all, you cant say Im a stranger, cause I know a lot more about you than your girlfriend here. Am I right Amber?" Krystal's brows twitch at that, obviously not liking the words that the woman had just uttered.

"Fine, she's just someone I know who I hooked up with many times before. She's Hyuna." Amber said sarcastically, making Hyuna bursted into laughter.

"How did she know you work here?" Was the first question Krystal asked.

"I dont know, Donghae mustve told her." Amber answered.

"No, I just accidentally saw Amber outside her apartment last night."

"Nothing is accidental when it comes to you Hyuna. Someone mightve tipped off where I am." Amber smartly replied.

"Funny, after years of not seeing each other, you still remember how good I am in tracking people down. But no. Im not here for any or like that.Im here on business. Got to go now, I just came here to see your new toy and to tell her she'll be seeing me a lot from now on." Hyuna winked at Krystal and patted Amber's cheeks before stratting away from the couple.

Once they were alone, Krystal turned to Amber with her arms on both her waist, eyes boring a hole on the short haired professor.

"Seriously, how many girls have you hooked up with before me?"