Kabanata 6

The Slayer

For the past few weeks, living with a sister had been really great while being with an Uncle who doesnt know how to cook . We always end up buying take out for dinner or we eat outside.

My sister doesnt know how to cook too but she learned how to make pancakes for me in the morning. She's really doing everything to be a good sister to me, which Im really thankful of. Though she did say before that her being separated with us isnt my fault but whenever i see her sad while looking at our parents family picture without her in it, it makes me feel guilty. So I decided to take a picture of her and lied that I just want to have it on my phone and without her knowing I asked Luhan who's got a good graphic skills to edit our photo and include Jessica in it.

"Wow, Luhan youre really good. God thanks Luhan.." I said hugging him then Sehun butted in and separated us as he went outside our room. Luhan just laughed and patted my head. Im planning to go on a digital shop today before I go home and have the picture in portrait and frame it so we could hang it on the wall on the living room. Im sure it'll make my sister happy.

"Are you sure you dont need us to accompany you?' I shook my head at Sehun who asked. "You know its still dangerous out there right? The basterd havent caught yet and.." I didnt let him finish as I had my index finger on his mouth, not letting him talk.

"I'll be fine Sehun.. you need to come home early right? Some of your relatives are coming over and besides.. I'll call Uncle so he could fetch me at the shop. So dont worry about me much, Im a big girl now."

Sehun just pouted at that as he brushed off my hand. "Alright just call me when something happen and still call me when you arrive home.. Okay?" I only nodded at him and laughed as he was dragged by his twin with his side comment, "Lets go lover boy."

"Krystal.." I heard Sehun whined. I chuckled. This twins seriously makes my day brighter.

 

 

 

I just came out of the digital shop, they told me to come back tomorrow for the picture, I was about to call my Uncle when my eyes caught a figure right accross the road. He was just standing there with his foot on the wall and his arms were crossed across his chest as if waiting for someone. We shared a moment if you can call it that way. We had an intense eye-contact and I could feel his eyes almost boring a hole inside me. I wanted to look away but there's something in his eyes that made me feel connected to him. My body tensed up as if my feet was stuck on the ground, I cant move my body even if I wanted too. I could feel my knees getting weak, my head started to ache and I could feel my throat getting dry.

"Who is he?" I mentally asked myself.

My head suddenly started spinning and when my knees finally gave up, I felt an arm caught me before I fell on the ground. It was the man across the street. How in the world did he manage to cross the street within second? I blinked twice.. thrice, my sight started to blur that Im having a hard time focusing on the man's side features, taking in his features as much as I can.

"Who-who are y-you?" I was able to mutter.. I was sure I heard him said "You'll know soon." before I lost my senses.

 

 

I groaned as I felt pain in my head. I pushed myself up and opened my eyes to two four pairs of eyes looking intently at me.

"Oh my god, Krystal, you scared the hell out of me." My sister said, hugging me.

"What happened?" I groggily asked them.

"You tell us, you called me and you didnt say anything good thing I called the twin and they said you were at the digital shop and when I got there you the employee said you fainted." Uncle Yunho said placing his hand on my forehead.

Digital shop.. I fainted.. Ohh god that man.. The man mustve helped me inside the shop.

"Was the man there, when you arrived?" I saw their faces contorted in confusion.

"What man? There's only one girl inside the shop." My sister said.

"But there's a man who helped me before I fainted outside the shop."

"You mustve hit your head so hard Krystal, the girl said you fainted inside the shop. She's the one who carried you on their couch."

Now Im the one confused. Im sure I went outside the shop and saw that man before I fainted. How come that girl in the shop said another story? Thats just odd.

Not wanting to make it an issue I just nodded at Uncle Yunho. "Probably. My head hurts." I said, putting my hand over the right side of my head when I felt stinging pain on it.

"Come on,lets get you to your room so you can freshen up, the twins would probabaly be here in a couple of minutes with some pourage their mom cooked for you."

"How long was I out?" I asked my sister as she helped me walked. "Three hours?" Jessica just nodded.

This is actually the second time I fainted.. The first one was...My eyes widen when I realized that the first time it happened was inside the house with a man and now it happened again with a man...

Was it just coincidence?

A part of my brain wants to believe it is so,but another part thinks that there's more to it than me fainting with two men around me.. And their voice.. It was the same voice..So there's a possibility that the man inside my house and that man outside the shop is the same, right?

"You'll know soon."

"What did you say?" My sister asked me when she sat me to my bed.

"Oh nothing.. I was just thinking aloud." I smiled at her after assuring her that there's nothing to worry about.