Kabanata 60

The Slayer

“Die… Die.. Die.. You monster..” She stabbed her countless of times on her chest, the dagger was all covered with blood and she showed no sign of stopping. Hands tightly gripping the handle of the pointy cold steel, she showed no mercy but her eyes were watery and it didn’t took her long till the tear shed down her cheeks. The water droplets mixed with blood, as the body beneath her stopped moving.

“Die Amber.. Die…”

 

 

 

“No……….” The vampire who was in the middle of drinking some blood in the kitchen dashed her way back to the bedroom as she heard Krystal screamed.

“Krys.. Hey.. Wake up.. Wake up..”

“Amber…” Krystal’s eyes flicked open after Amber carefully shook her body to wake her up. As soon as the younger girl realized where she was and who it was in front of her, she flung her body forward and embraced the vampire who was clueless as to why Krystal did that.

“Okay.. Did you just dream about me?”

“Yeah.. I dreamt about me killing you.” Krystal started crying and Amber caressed her back. “Shh.. it s just a dream Krys.. Youre not going to kill me, you know.. You love me too much to do that..” The vampire tried to lighten up the mood but failed as Krystal sobs become louder.

“I don’t want to kill you Am.. I.. I don’t care about my destiny… I cant kill you.. I wont kill you.. I don’t want to kill you..” Amber pulled away and gave them distance as she held Krystal’s shoulders. “Look, you’ve been with me for hours.. And you haven’t done anything to me, well except pushing me across the room, but that’s just it.. Youre not going to kill me Krys.. so stop worrying okay? Its just a dream.”

“My dreams werent exactly nothing Amber. “

“Don’t think about it too much, okay. Im here, and Im not going anywhere, Im not going to die. Im immortal, remember?”

“Not exactly. You die when youre exposed to sunlight. You die if youre staked on your heart. So no, youre not immortal Amber.”

“Ohh there’s so many more things you need to know more about me then..”

Krystal reached out and wiped the smudge of blood in Amber’s lips. “Sorry.. I rushed here right after I heard you screamed..” The vampire wiped her lips again with the back of her palm to make sure there’s no more blood on it.

“Amber..”

“Hmmm?”

“What am I to you?” The boyish vampire’s shoulders stiffened as she heard the words Krystal muttered. She looked up and met the younger girl’s gaze, Amber swore she saw the glimpse of her future in it. It was bright, clear and warm, contradicting to Krystal’s dark brown eyes.

“My everything.” And Amber was hoping it was enough for Krystal to understand what she meant, there’s a lot of words she could say; her world, her life but that would be unbefitting since she’s already dead.

Krystal placed her palm on Amber’s chest. “No heartbeat.”

“Youre wrong.”

“Huh?”

“Try to hear it with your heart and you’ll know.” Krystal chuckled; Amber has her way of being corny sometimes but Krystal’s smile wore off as she did hear the faintest beat of the vampire’s heart.

“See? Its beating. Faint but its there.” Amber’s hand joined Krystal’s on her chest.

“Oh my god.. How is that possible?” Krystal asked in utter astonishment. She cant believe it but she heard it. It wasn’t as normal as humans heart beat but its beating.

“Because you used your heart Krys, not your ears.”

“But youre a vampire.”

“I know.” The younger girl was going to ask more but Amber already prevented her from doing so by kissing her. Krystal responded in such eagerness, the taste of blood of Amber’s mouth was like ecstasy to her, driving her to the depths of the unknown and she welcomed it with open arms. Ohh how she missed her vampire professor.

Hands felt, touched and caressed, every sensation was like fire burning her very being. The need, the lust, the ember of it immediately burst into flames to inferno.

Krystal had no idea how and when did Amber undress her, but there she were, for the vampire to see, to feast on. Ohh how she loved the way Amber looked at her with lustful eyes, those eyes that were as black as the night sky outside the window.

For that very moment, Krystal didn’t care if Amber would bite her again, feed on her again and/or sire her, for all she care, Amber can do everything she want to her, right now, on that very bed and she wouldnt even care less. She just wants Amber.

“Amber..” She pleaded and the handsome boyish vampire obliged. With utmost care and passion, Amber descended to her womanhood but as much as she was being gentle, she was also being harsh in a sense that she wanted to torment Krystal for a little more. She wanted her to beg, to plead, on how she wanted Amber to take her, to wreck her. Ohh how badly Amber wanted to hear the younger girl’s words of desperation.

Krystal was so wet, there no denying on that. Amber can smell her scent; it was euphoric, the way it tingles its way to Amber’s nostrils.

“Amber.. Please.. Take me..” Amber felt Krystal took a handful of her hair and pushed her head towards her womanhood. The vampire obliged as she stuck her tongue out and Krystal’s slit. It was painfully slow but was enough to make Krystal crumble; clenching the bed sheet beneath her, she bucked her hips to meet Amber’s tongue.

“Wow, this is becoming rather boring.” Krystal’s eyes flutter open as she heard a man’s voice. “Oh my god.” She exclaimed before almost flying off the bed and hitting the bedroom floor, bringing along Amber who only grunted as her head made contact to the bed frame.

“Not exactly what I want for a greeting but oh well.” The man standing with his arms crossed on his chest said. “Anyway, I was expecting to see some action but not this action, if you know what I mean.”

“Who are you?” Krystal asked as she covered herself with Amber’s blanket.

“Leave her alone.” Amber bellowed when the man made a step forward towards them.

“And what? What are you going to do?” Amber was about to stand up but even before she could push herself up a force stopped her from doing so. “Ohh please, do wear some clothes first.” The man only waved his hand and the next thing they knew, Amber was already by the nearest wall, all clothed.

“Amber..” Krystal called out, the first thing she realized was that Amber was struggling on the wall, like she was magically pinned there or something and when she stared at it longer, she saw some moving vines that’s entangling itself around Amber’s body and it becomes tighter as the latter kept on struggling to free herself.

“Don’t move Am..” Krystal went to Amber’s side and tried to take the vines off her but it was not use, the more she pull it, the more it entangles itself to Amber.

“What do you want?” Krystal angrily asked the man.

“Allow me to answer your first question first. Im Lucius Feriel, Lucifer, as what you humans tend to call me.  Lame name for such a powerful being like me, but it got some swag so Im digging it. So yeah, Im Lucifer.” The man who introduced himself as The Damned Angel made a bow in front of them.

“Don’t you dare hurt her.” Amber, in her situation, managed to say but not without much difficulty as the invisible vine enclosed on .

“Ohh don’t worry, Im not going to, atleast not now. I just want to meet the new Slayer. And boy, I got to admit, she’s way hotter than the last one.”

“Don’t touch her.” Amber struggled to yell.

“Im not, okay? So calm yourself down.” Lucifer was already in front of Krystal who stumbled back in surprise. “Now, I need to have one on one talk with your girlfriend. Youre not needed here.” And with a wave of his hand, Krystal vanished.

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

 

 

“We need to know where she is Uncle Yunho, we cant protect her like this if she’s not here.” Jessica said phasing back and forth in the living room.

Luna, who offered them help had managed to make the invisible barrier again to prevent the demons to come inside the Jung’s house before the blood moon starts, stood up from the floor looking disappointed as she put her crystal amulet inside her pocket. “I cant even find her anywhere in the map. What if something already happened to her?”

“Take that back..” Jessica warned. Yunho who knew his niece’s infamous thick patience immediately blocked Jessica from attacking Luna.

“Im only saying.”

“Luna, please its not helping.” Luhan who was sitting in the couch butted in. “Its taking them so long.” He added, referring to Sehun and Yuri who earlier decided to go to Amber’s apartment since it was the last thing Krystal said before she left their house last night.

“Don’t worry, Im sure nothing will happen to your brother, he’s with Yuri.” Jessica said, surprisingly calm now that didn’t went unnoticed by Jay who was just standing by the door.

Knocks were heard and it immediately alerted everyone. “Who is it?” Jay who was the one nearest to the door asked.

“Its me, Sehun.”

“And Yuri?”

“Im here.”

Jay opened the door and what greeted them was Sehun carrying a bleeding Yuri.

“What happened?” Jessica asked worriedly and to Jay’s dismay, Jessica affectionately kissed the top of Yuri’s head as they walked towards the couch where Sehun laid the wounded tanned girl.

“Warlocks.” Yuri answered before she lost her consciousness.

“She lost some blood, but she’ll be fine. She just need to rest.” Sehun assured them as he saw how worried Jessica was. “ I know that. Im a werewolf too, remember?”

“Right. So.. Yeah, the warlocks know we’re fighting on the slayer’s side, so they attacked us. We we’re just lucky to get out of there alive.”

“And Krystal?” Sehun shook his head. “Amber’s apartment was in wreck. But no sign of her or Krystal.”

“Luna cant find her in the map too. Can you still feel her?” Luhan asked as he remembered the connection Sehun has to Krystal.

“Last night before I went to sleep but when I woke up this morning I cant feel her anymore. I thought it was just the effect of the blood moon  but when you told me earlier that Krystal is missing, just then I knew but it cant be.. I mean..  the imprint will only disappear if she’s..”

“Dead.” It was Yunho who finished Sehun’s sentence.

“Do you think Amber killed her?” No one wanted to answer the question so they were left in total silence but not till after a loud thud sound was heard upstairs.

“What was that?” Luhan asked as he stood up. Sehun was already on an attack mode, her wolf fangs already showing.

“Stay  here.” Sehun instructed but got disappointed when everyone followed him up on the stairs. “Is there no one listening around here anymore?” Sehun added while rolling his eyeballs.

They opened the master’s bedroom but there’s nothing there. They found nothing in Jessica’s room too so they all turned to Krystal’s room. The all jumped in surprised when they heard the loud thud sound again.

“On three..” Yunho instructed as he started counting and on three they all rushed inside the bedroom and all ready to kill whatever it was inside only to find out a white sheet and..

“Krystal..” Jessica was more than happy to see her sister on the floor, covered in blanket. That made her a little curious though, why was Krystal covered with a blanket and her clothes were lying next to her?

“Amber..” The younger Jung looked around and was surprised to see that she was inside her bedroom with everyone looking at her. “He’s here.”

“Who’s here?” Was what everyone’s question.

“Lucifer. And he’s got Amber.”