Kabanata 63

The Slayer

Previously on The Slayer….

 

 

“What am I to you?”

“My everything.”

Krystal placed her palm on Amber’s chest. “No heartbeat.”

“Try to hear it with your heart and you’ll know.”

“See? Its beating. Faint but its there.” Amber’s hand joined Krystal’s on her chest.

 

*********************

 

” I knew I should’ve got rid of your heart before. Its only making you soft Eunyoung. So soft.”Lucifer ran his hand from Amber’s cheeks to her chest, exactly where her heart is. “This is the only thing that’s keeping you human.”

 

**********************

 

“Everyone will pay for what they did to me..” Lucifer caressed the unconscious Slayer’s cheeks, “Starting with you.”

 

***********************

 

“She needs Krystal alive.”

 

“What for?”

 

“Theyre going to open the Hell’s gate and set Lucifer free..” Jay paused for a second and continued, “With Krystal’s blood.”

 

 

**********************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

“Wait, what do you mean by ‘with Krystal’s blood?” Sehun asked, totally forgetting her sore head as he rushed towards Jay and lift him up by his collar as anger washed over him.

“You mean…” Luhan started, walking to the center of the living room, “theyre going to Krystal dry?”

Jay’s jaw tightened, avoiding Jessica’s questioning eyes. “Damn it.” Sehun cursed as he let go of the angel and smashed the table in pieces.

“It was a forgotten legend. That one fallen angel will bore a child and that he, whoever he is, will cast total destruction upon earth.” Jay told them, but it only made everyone confused as ever.

“Fallen angel? Are you talking about Lucifer?” Yunho asked as he took the book that Jay was reading earlier.

“The Dark Angel, as they all called him never showed up since the only fallen Angel, Lucifer, was held captive in hell by the holy beings who fabricated a magical barrier that prevents him to leave hell since the day St. Michael the Archangel defeated him.”

“Wait.. Whats the connection of this Dark Angel to Krystal.. I don’t get it.” Luna, who was not originally in the gang, asked.

“Amber is the Dark Angel.” It was Yunho who answered for Jay. “I mean, its clear that she is.. She has wings and she managed to pass through Luna’s barrier so it only means she’s an angel and yet she’s a demon; a vampire. It was said that the The Dark Angel is a half blood angel but has a curse of a demon.”

 

 

Back in the year 1100…

 

“Just make me like you Eunho.. “ A girl of 28 years of age pleaded as she held her lover’s hand tightly; not wanting to let go because it meant she wont be seeing him anymore.

“I cant.. And I wont.. I love you too much to make your life miserable. Im not that evil yet Sooyoung.” The man answered as he tried to take his hand back, he can if he really wanted to but it was against his dead heart. He doesn’t really want to leave the girl, but he’ll be putting her in danger if he stays. The town’s people found out about the demons lurking their town and they took the liberty of eliminating them by themselves; killing every demon they find.

“Im pregnant Eunho. You cant just leave me here. Take me with you.” Eunho shook his head furiously. “The people wont hurt our child. She’s not a demon.”

“She’s not an angel either.” Sooyoung said bitterly.

“Sooyoung.. Don’t say that. In her blood runs an angel’s blood.”

“Lucifer can hardly be called as one. Why do you even follow him? He was the one who killed your first wife.” Having been in a relationship with the vampire for years, Eunho was very open to her about his previous life; how he lost his wife to Lucifer and how he became what he is now. Sooyoung accepted everything about him, even when he’s in her monstrous self. Eunho was just pretending to be noble for not letting her see how he feeds on human when she’s not around. But she knows, Sooyoung always knows, yet she never said anything about it and kept her disgust to herself.

“If not for what he did, I wont be able to meet you.” There was softness in his eyes and it only took a warm smile to wash every anger Sooyoung was feeling at the moment.

“But he violated me as well.” The woman caressed her belly, reminding herself that inside her, a new life had just started. She should be really angry, mad for having to conceive a little human being inside her with someone she doesn’t even love and worst is, she hasn’t even met yet or seen in a corporeal form. But Sooyoung cannot find it in herself to get mad, if anything, only love and affection towards her unborn baby. She felt connected to her in every aspect of the word

 “If there’s one good thing in what he did, it’s the baby inside you. I’ll be a father again and Im sure EunHae would be happy to hear he’s going to be a brother soon.”

Sooyoung threw herself at her lover’s arms. “Then stay. Don’t go.”

“I have to. I cant put your life in danger as it is.” Eunho kissed the part of Sooyoung’s neck where he just sunk his teeth nights ago. “Always remember that she’s our daughter. I may not be her real father. But she’s my daughter. Eunyoung is my daughter.”

Sooyoung just nodded as she remembered that night where Eunho was in the middle of his blood lust and as they made love, Eunho unconsciously bit Sooyoung. That was the first time he bit her and it felt perfect for her. It was perfect and it was enough for Sooyoung to think that Eunyoung was conceived out of love and not just out of some mystic phenomenon.

“I’ll be back soon..”

Sooyoung waited for years, but not a shadow of Eunho appeared in front of her.

 

 

 

Back in current time…

 

“It was just a legend..” Jay started but Yunho cut him off immediately, “not till Amber.”

“But we’re not sure yet if that’s true.” Jay still couldn’t believe what he found out, more so the fear that he’s seeing in Jessica’s eyes made it all hard for him to accept that maybe, just maybe, the Legend is true.

“But Lucifer showed up in Amber’s apartment. It just makes total sense. Lucifer is her real father.” Luhan reasoned out. “Wait, its still unclear though, how did Lucifer get out of hell if the gate is still close?”

“The blood moon. It makes every holy beings weak remember? Lucifer mustve used the blood moon to get out of hell.” It was Jessica who answered.

“Wait, I still don’t get it.. Whats the connection between this Dark Angel to Krystal?” Luna asked again and it annoyed Sehun so much; everything about Krystal being taken away from him in general and worst is, by the person he hated so much right now, Amber.

“Amber is Krystal’s ex-girlfriend. Amber is evil, Krystal is The Slayer. Amber used her to get what her father wants. Now Lucifer is just a step away from roaming the world’s ground.” Sehun elaborated. “Great, just great. I knew that Amber is bad news right from the start.”

“And surely, you’re not talking like that because Krystal loves Amber, right?” Jessica mockingly asked as to which Sehun just shrugged his shoulder to.

“So you guys mean, Amber’s going to kill Krystal and free her father out of hell?” Luna asked, wanting to get a clearer picture of the things she just found out.

“We still know nothing about that, we’re not sure about anything here. I cant ask the elders now considering my powers had been totally decreased since the blood moon had started.”Jay slumped back to his seat and massaged his temples.

“What are we going to do now Jay?” Jessica’s voice was full of worry and it breaks both Jay and Yuri’s heart hearing how vulnerable their mate was.

“I don’t know Jessica.. I honestly don’t know..” Jay answered dreadfully.

 

 

 

 

 

 



I hope this update didn’t make the fic more confusing as it is?

Oh well..