Kabanata 56

The Slayer

"Amber.. Wake up.. Oh my god.. Baby please wake up.. Ohh no.. I think I killed her.. No.. No.." Krystal was so close to tears as she shook Amber's body and got nothing in response. She checked for pulse, nothing. She laid her head on her chest, still nothing. She hit Amber's chest in frustration, ofcourse she'll get nothing, she's a ing vampire for god's sake. Krystal almost hit herself as the fact slapped her on her face. How can she forgot that Amber's a vampire? An immortal. But.. there the boyish girl lying on her arms lifeless, what have she done? What can she do? Does her powers capable of killing someone without her knowing it? Is it possible that she got her powers already and she didnt know it yet? She's not sure about anything but one thing is sure, Amber is in danger.

A whoosh of air caught her attention. She looked at the green house door and it was open, odd cause she saw Amber closed it.

"What did you do to her?" Krystal almost jumped and threw Amber's body when she heard someone spoke next to her.

How in the world...... Ofcourse, she's a vampire too.

"Im asking you what did you do to her?" Hyuna's voice is more louder, harsher, angrier as she held Krystal's arm.

"I didnt do anything. I swear."

"Then why is she like this?" 

"Krys.. Go away from her.." Sehun came out of nowhere all of a sudden, pulling Krystal away from Hyuna. "She's a vampire."

"I know Sehun."

"What happened to Amber?" He asked as his eyes landed on the body Hyuna was trying to pick up from the ground.

"She's killing her."

"She's not yet dead?" Sehun held his arm where Krystal landed a punch on. "What? Isnt she supposed to be dead already? I mean she's a vampire right? Immortal, you know?"

"Youve done something to her, you slayer." Hyuna bellowed angrily.

"I didnt.. I swear. We were just talking then all of a sudden she fell on her knees and she lost consciousness. I swear, the last thing I want to do to her is kill her." Then Krystal stiffened and looked back at Sehun.

She cant understand it but she can feel something coming from Sehun. Dark and scary and somehow she can feel it was meant for Amber. 

"Oh no.." Krystal muttered before slapping Sehun.

"What the.. What did you do that for?" Sehun said, clenching his cheek.

"Youre killing her." Krystal said, it wasnt  an accusation, she was sure about it.

"What are you saying Krystal? As much as I want to kill her, I cant do that without actually touching her." Sehun reasoned out.

"I dont know. I can feel you Sehun. Youre killing her with your feelings and I.. Im channeling it to her. Stop it." Krystal tugged Sehun's shirt.

"Im not doing anything Krys.. I swear."

"Youre wishing her to die.. I can feel it Sehun.. Stop it.. Stop it.. Youre killing her."

"Im n..." The rest of Sehun's words all went down the drain as he felt Krystal's lips on his.

And as soon as soon Krystal's lips touched his, Amber's consciousness came back. The two bestfriends was still busy that they didnt realize Amber was already on her feet and staring intently at them, face unreadable.

Hyuna made an obvious cough which made Krystal and Sehun parted.  "Amber let me explain." Krystal tried to grab Amber's wrist but the latter took steps away from her already.

"No, I think Ive seen enough. Congrats to you two." And with a flash, Amber was gone.

Hyuna was shaking her head, a smirk on her lips. "You shouldve atleast think before you kissed him. I thought you love Amber, I guess not." And before Krystal can explain that she only did that to divert Sehun, although she wasnt sure if it work but she still did it and it mightve worked since Amber was already awake, Hyuna already disappeared.

"You kissed me just to save her.." Sehun said bitterly.

"Im sorry Sehun.."

"No, you kissed me just for her. What else can you do for Amber Krys? She almost killed you but then now, you kissed me just to save her?" Sehun paused and avoided Krystal's hand. "You cant do things as you wish Krystal. You cant just kiss me and expect me to feel nothing about it. You cant expect me to be okay when you do it just to save her."

And with that, Krystal was left alone inside the green house. Great. Just Great. Now Amber's the one mad at me. And Sehun too. Can my life be anymore harder?

Jessica popped out of nowhere next to Krystal and it made her jumped in surprise. "Stop doing that, youre scaring the hell out of me Jess." The younger girl said, clenching her chest.

"I could feel you way from the house, what's wrong?"

"Youve been telling me that you can feel me, what exactly do you mean?"

"I dont know really, I can just feel you. Like when youre so sad or very angry. Just like now. I can feel youre devastated over something. Is it the vampire girl?"

"Sehun too." Krystal sighed even more.

"Love triangle right? I know, Im also in one, remember?" Krystal and Jessica both sigh this time.

"Lets go home, maybe Uncle Yunho knows whats happening to me, I almost killed Amber, well not really me though,it was Sehun.. I think Im channeling his anger towards Amber and I dont know. Im not sure really whats happening. Do you think think this has something to do with my powers?"

"Woah, this love triangle is much more worst than mine. You guys are trying to kill each other." Jessica paused. "But maybe it has something to do with your blossoming power. We better ask Jay too, to be sure." Jessica took Krystal's wrist and with a blink of an eye, the greenhouse was empty.