Kabanata 50

The Slayer

Amber fidgeted on her seat in the middle of her living room while waiting for Krystal to wake up. Her girlfriend was on her bed with police friend attending to her wound pressing a cloth onto it to somehow stop it from bleeding when the door suddenly fell off and there Sehun stood with fury in his dark eyes. He aimed for Amber and had hold her by her collar, lifting her up in the air.

"Where is she? Where is Krystal?" Sehun asked shaking Amber's body. His professor looked at her bedroom and Sehun knew what it meant. He threw Amber, not caring where his professor landed and walked towards the room. There he found Krystal in her state, unconscious with blood all over her clothes and he couldve been curious as to why the nice police officer was there but as soon as he saw Krystal, he rushed to her side and checked on her.

"Krys?" He called out but there was no response and he got more angry when he saw those two punctured wounds on Krystal's neck when he pulled Officer Lau's hands.

With heavier steps, he went out of the living room and punched Amber square in the face, the blow was so hard that the professor was thrown onto the wall.

"What did you do to her you monster?" Amber froze at the word, she know she's one but no one really called her that for a long time that she had made herself believe that she isnt, at least she knows she isnt.

"Werent you one too yourself?" She asked back. Another punch had landed on he face but this time she didnt bulge and instead, she stared straight back at Sehun with her flaming red eyes and her sharp fangs were extended, ready to bite and kill. "And besides I only marked what's really mine."

"Im going to kill you." Sehun was about to charge but a bullet went an inch across from his face. "What the.."

"Thats enough. You two fighting wont change anything that your girlfriend" Officer Lau pointed at Amber, "and your bestfriend," He pointed at Sehun. "Is hurt. Now can you please give me anything that we can use for her wound and dont start killing each other again."

Oddly, Amber and Sehun listened and both had search whatever they can use to stop Krystal's wound from bleeding. Sehun went out to buy from the nearest pharmacy and Amber offered whatever she has in her medicine cabinet which was only a bottle of alcohol and cottons. 

"Henry.. I..I need blood.. I dont think Hyuna's coming any time soon.." Amber said,almost pleading and Henry can see the hunger flash in her eyes.

"Seriously, you can still think about blood right now?" Sehun asked her with disgusted face.

"Well, if your willing to give me your blood, I'd be glad to you dry." Amber mocked and sehun was about to attacked her again but he heard Officer Lau cocked his gun.

"If you two wont stop, I swear I'll shoot you." Officer Lau warned. Amber snorted while Sehun looked a little confused, "You do know it wont kill us right?"

"But its still capable of hurting you. Now can you two just stop with your fight. Krystal wouldnt like you two fighting right now." The trio stared at Krystal's unconscious body on the bed.

"This is all your fault." Sehun started. "If Krystal wont wake up, I swear Im going to kill you." He warned and Amber only laughed.

"Well, wolfboy, youve only started with your transition, barely complete, so Im assuming you'll only give me a more or less a scratch." Sehun's eyebrows twitched at that, not liking the intonation his professor had used on him.

"Ohh dont dare me Ms. Liu, I'd be more glad to scratch your pretty face off." Sehun retorted.

A loud gunfire was heard. "Seriously, will you two stop it? Youre becoming annoying as ." 

"Woah, really now Hen, youre cursing is just too cute." Amber teased. 

Now that Sehun had calmed down, he realizes how close the police officer was to her vampire professor. "How long have you two known each other?"

"Remember when I told you when a vampire killed my whole family?"

"Amber killed your family?" Sehun blurted out, immediately looked at Amber who only rolled her eyes. "No, but she saved me when the vampire came back for me. And to be honest, she was the reason why I become a police officer. She had helped me with everything even my financial problems."

"I sense there's a but in the middle."

"Amber tried to live normally, but there were times she's not satisfied with animal's blood and sometimes he loses herself everytime she has this certain craving so instead of having her slaughtering the whole town.." Officer Lau paused and rolled his sleeves. "I let him feed on me." On his arms were a few punctured wounds and it shows that he's not only bitten once but a lot of times.

"You made it sound like Im a monster."

"A good monster." Henry smiled, one thats exclusive only for his friends cause Sehun had never seen him smile like that at their few encounters.

"Okay,lets say he's never bitten anyone except you, but he did now and of all people she did it to Krystal."

"I told you, I only made my mark on her.. she's my girlfriend anyways.  I know you imprinted on her but that doesnt change anything that Krystal is mine. So know your place."

"Ohh I know very well where that is, and thats beside Krystal. I aint going anywhere. So you should deal with it."

"Ohh good lord, this love story is worst than twilight." Henry said, hitting her forehead with his palms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Its been a while my lovely readers..

If youre confuse with the story.. then it makes us two..

Lame update as always.. 

Are you still reading this?