Kabanata 48

The Slayer

"I just so want to snap her neck so badly."

 

************************************************

 

 

Three days before the blood moon and here I am mopping around because Amber and I had a fight. I didnt mean to but I think I hurt her pretty badly. Since the school days had started she had been really very grumpy. I mean come on, the easy going yet strict Professor Liu was gone and had been replaced by terror Professor Liu instead, with her unbearable ways of teaching. Who would make a ten-pages essay for the Japanese-American collision not to mention her back to back coverage of post exmination from our last semester.

Im not sure though but I think it had something to do with what happened back in Europe and Amber doesnt want to talk about it with me. Her eyes lost its loving gaze and she had been avoiding me ever since she came back. Whenever I want to spend time with her, she's always busy or always with the other professors and when I went to her house, she even kicked me out. God, she kicked me out, what kind of a girlfriend she is? And so i took my revenge and had acted sweetly with Sehun which wasnt something new since we're always really sweet with each other but this time, I made sure that Im extra sweet and Amber would always be able to see that.

I know Sehun knew everything but he never asked me to stop although he sometimes doesnt react and just lets me do and say whatever I want.

But I guess Ive over done it because yesterday, Amber and I had a fight. I said things I never meant to say but she forced me, she pushed my temper and it left me no choice. She told me that I cheated with Sehun, that Sehun and I are together now that Im a and a lot more horrible things that I dont want to think of anymore. And I saw anger in her eyes the moment I said, "What if I did cheat on you? What if I am with Sehun now?" The moment the words left my lips, I wanted to take it back but it was too late cause some students came inside the bathroom where we had first did some things before. She stormed out and never once threw a glance on me till now.

"LQ huh?" Sehun asked when I heaved a deep sigh and had put an arm over my shoulders when I nodded. And just my bad luck, Amber saw that and glared at us before walking to the other direction.

"How are we going to sort it out if she's not even talking to me?" 

"Give her sometime. Im not saying this so I can steal you from her, but I think you need to let her cool down first. If she's still mad, she wont listen to you." He told me and then I smiled. "What am I going to do without you?" I asked before leaning my head on his chest.

"Fall in depression? Suicide?" Sehun joked and we both end up laughing. I know he can feel what Im feeling and the fact that he's trying to make me feel better somehow made my days bearable. "Im still your bestfriend Krys. Even without the imprint I would know how terrible youre feeling right now. Your eyes shows it. Now lets go, we wont want to be in detention just because we're late in your grumpy girlfriend's class." He said patting my head before he pulled me along with him to our classroom.

 

 

 

***************************************************

 

 

"I need you tonight Hyuna." My ears perked up when I heard Amber's voice just around the corner, I peeked a little bit and saw her talking with Hyuna, who to my annoyance had been hired as our newest non-teaching staff.

"Why? Your girlfriend cant satisfy you?" I saw Hyuna carressed Amber's cheeks and it boiled me up inside. I so wanted to just pull that woman's hair so badly but I held it in, it'll jeopardize Amber's career too and I cant let that  happen. I waited for what my girlfriend would say, I felt like my heart had been squeezed out of life when Amber replied, "Yeah you could say that."

Ohh god Amber..Why? I can give you what Hyuna gives you, more of what she gives you. You dont even have to ask.

"Okay, I'll be there tonight, with something that will definitely please you my dear." With that, Hyuna kissed my  Amber's cheek and left. And I took the other direction with tears streaming down my face. I was walking, till I found myself running out of the building and one strong arms pulled me in.

"She's the one cheating on me Sehun.. She's cheating on me." I repeatedly said as I hold onto him for support.

 

 

 

 

*************************************************

 

 

Everyone was wide eyes when Sehun had pushed their Professor Liu to the wall, his hands gripping tightly on her collar. Luhan was behind him, telling him to stop and Krystal was nowhere near the scene.

"Sehun.. Stop this.. Youre making a scene." Luhan said pulling his brother's arms off their professor.

"What a nice greeting Mr. Oh Sehun, I do believe you had something else to bother yourself with other than doing this lame thing to your professor." Amber said, not really trying to get away from his student.

"Break her heart one more time, and I swear I'll break your face." Sehun's voice was dangerously low, intimidating and full of anger but Amber didnt even budge.

"I'll be waiting Mr. Oh."

"You dont know what Im capable of Ms. Liu."

"Neither do you, so if you have something more important to say to me, I think we need to discuss it in my office and not infront of your school mates."

"I think I already made my point." Before releasing her, Sehun made sure to shove her again to the wall. "Im not going to repeat it again." Then he stormed out of the hallway.

"Im sorry Ms. Liu. We'll understand if you'd want him to be expelled for what he did." Luhan said before bowing to the professor who was now fixing her suit.

"No its fine. Teenage hormones, Im once in that stage before, so I understand."

"Thank you Miss." Luhan said and followed his brother.

"Now students. Drama's over we wouldnt want for you to be late on your next class, would we? Now off you go and tell no one about this incident." Amber said as she looked at every student  who's staring at her and asking if she's okay. Everyone only nodded and went off to their classrooms.