Kabanata 15

The Slayer

"You always smell like a puppy in the morning.." A husky voice made me stiff.. It took a lot of me not to turn around and devour those lips who just uttered those words right on my ears, the hot breathe lingered on my neck that made me swallowed my saliva. My body is acting up again.. With just that voice, I could feel my inner core throbbed with excitement. God.. How can I be this ?

"Its not good sniffing your student Ms. Liu." I retorted. "And should I be glad that I smelled like a puppy? God.. How could you compare me to a puppy? Youre weird."

"Arent I always? And besides.. There's no students around, they already went inside their classes and that means youre late for our class."

I didnt noticed that the hallways are now empty and just like what Ms. Amber said its just the two of us.. alone.. I closed my locker and strapped my bag on my shoulder ans spun around. Our proximity is rather so close that I could smell the brand of her toothpaste, mint with vanilla.

"Youre too close Ms. Liu." I said pushing her by her shoulder, making a gap between us as I looked away.

"Told you when we're alone call me Amber.." Her voice, there it is again. Its making me feel kinds of things and want things I shouldnt be at the moment.

"But we're in school, were in the hallways.. Am-ber.." My voice broke when she placed her hand on my waits, pinning me against the locker.

"You have nothing against it before, so why bother now?" She said while leaning her face closer, her lips brushing my cheeks.

As much as I want her to finally kiss me and do whatever she wants to me, Im not really into it today. Not after another dream had woke me up in the middle of the night and wasnt able to go back to sleep even after Jessica came to sleep in my bed.

"Someone may come." I said side stepping to the left.

"Whats wrong? Youre so out of it. Something bad happened again?" She asked worriedly but I shook my head. Nothing bad really happened after that incident with the girl whose body hasnt found yet but I knew it was real cause two days after that a girl was reported missing. And so thats why Amber have been more worried about me cause she thinks I might be on some kind of a trauma.

"Im just having one of those days when I dont feel like being myself. Dont worry." I said looking away. "Now, lets go to class.. My classmates must be waiting for their prince to come." I said walking ahead of her.

"Funny.. Cause I thought youre one of those who thinks Im a prince." Chuckling, she followed my phase.

"Hah.. Says who? Youre my personal servant." I corrected her. After the incident, whenever I have group projects and Im coming home late, I'd find her just outside of whoever classmate's house Im in waiting for me which is weird cause I never really told her where I am and she'd walk me home. She keeps saying that she followed me and wants to be sure I'd reach home safely.

I didnt bother to think more of those situations cause I actually like it when she's around me. I feel safer.. She's still mysteriously cold but whenever she's around me she becomes warm and the cold demeanor she has in front of the class and around other people vanishes when its just the two of us. As if she has this another personality that only comes out whenever she's with me. And thats somehow what makes me feels safe with her around me. Like I was inside some kind of invincibly warm enclosed walls. I cant really explain it..

So far, our relationship or whatever you want to call it was still the same.. We kiss, we cuddle sometimes, we hold hands and we spend time together and those are always done in private. Its like we're in an illicit affair.. Ohh wait.. We are. Im her student and she's my teacher, how can that be legal when all you wanted to do is have with your teacher whenever youre together and it doesnt help that she feels the same need as I am? But because Im a 'man' of my word, I know my limit and she respects it.

 

 

"Youre unusually close to Ms. Liu." Sehun voiced out.

"Yeah. Its like you two have some sort of a connection."Lehun seconded. I could feel my face burn. Am I that obvious?

"Unusually? Im always close with all out teacher. Stop giving out other meanings. Everyone is close to her since she doesnt really look like old hags."

"And now youre insulting out teacher. Who are you and what did you do to our friend?" Luhan exxagerated even shaking me by my shoulders as he spat every word.

"I just dont want others to think of you badly." Sehun mumbled.

"Err you just did. Never mind. Im going to the llibrary."I said pushing myself off my chair.

"Why? We dont have any assignments till Friday."

"I just need to check on something.."

 

 

 

"Seriously? Whats with you and supernatural beings Krystal? Youre being really extra weird lately.. First you asked us about premonitions, dreams, vampires and now werewolves?" Luhan said as he skimming an old tales book.

"Just go over it. I need to know what they are, what's their weaknesses if they do have one, how they live and whatever you guys can find out about them." I told them as I too scanned a thick book about vampire and wolves.

"I dont get the need to do this Krystal. I mean, these are all urban legends, they arent real." Sehun said putting his hand at the back of his head as he leaned back on his chair.

"Not because you havent seen onemeant they arent real. Who knows, one can be lurking out the streets at night."

"You talk as if you have seen one."

"Okay. Dont tell anyone and dont overreact." I said pulling them by their neckties closer to me "I do.. I have seen one the night we were doing different group projects.  And it killed a girl,you know that missing girl, whats her name again." I said swishing my finger in the air as I tried to remember the poor girl's name.

"Chloe Olivers."

"Yeah.. Chloe.. I was with her when she was attacked."

"And so, where's her body?"

"I dont know. I escaped and ran for my life. But Im sure that vampire or whatever he is dumped her body somwhere no one can find her."

"You know, if someone else told this story I would totally laugh at your face." Luhan exclaimed, crossing his hands over his chest. The twins know me too well.. I dont lie.. I never had lie in my entire life.. Ohh well probably just this once and its about Amber..

"Thank you." Going back to the book Im reading.

"But what does this wolves anything to do with that vampire?" Sehun asked out and took one book and started reading too.

I told them my first dream. At first the twins didnt get it or maybe because its the way I told the flow of my dream but whatever, so I told them the second time.

"Oh god, that does seem like a premonition to me or just that your brain is too wild to even have that kind of dream, I mean youre there but no one noticed you till before you wake up, right?" I nodded.Luhan is really a smart .

"At first I dont really want it to bother me so I tried burrying them at the back of mymind but the incident happened and it made my dream more worrisome. You think that may actually really happen?" Luhan just shrugged his shoulder. "I dont know Krys.. Im sorry. So how about this second dream?"

"It was actually the same thing aside from.." I trailed off. Im starting to have goosebumps as I tried to think about the dream.

"Aside from?" Sehun said taking my trembling hand on his and squeezed it as if telling me its okay.

I breathe out and let the words come out of my mouth. "The three men were dogs.. very big dogs.. You know like the ones in Twilight. Like Edward."

"Edward is the Vampire." Sehun corrected me and i continued on my story. "The dogs were ripping the girl in pieces and I was standing few feets away from them like on the first dream but Im not alone.. I was with the three Vampire and two of them were holding my wrist."

"And the other one?"

"He.. He's on my back and he said that even if they failed killing me, others will."

"Ohh so not only vampires are after you, is that it?" I shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing what my dreams meant.

"I feel like Im Bella Swan."

"Yeah.. And he's Jacob." Luhan joked pointing at his brother who threw him a book.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



I have been hinting out a lot really.. So I dont why you guys still wondering and asking.. hahaha

Or I guess Im just not a good writer? LOL eitherway, you guys are smart. you'll figure that out..

So how the story going so far? Good? Bad? Boring?

Tell me.. I love to hear your feedbacks.