Kabanata 40

The Slayer

Two furry bodies ran inside the vast open space of the forest, stumbling over some of the small trees there as they fought with their strength to get a hold of each other with their strong canine teeth. No one wanted to submit to the other and has the moon to watch them as they continue throughout the whole night trying to over power each other till both of them call it a truce.

 

'Youre always giving me an easy way Yuri.' 

'What? I just dont want to give your skin bruises, okay? And besides that not what I want to mark your body with.'

The brown wolf started the black wolf's furry cheeks and it made a growling sound, indicating that the black wolf liked the other's tongue on her.

'Come on, I think we had enough play for today we should get you somewhere where you can morph back.' The black wolf started walking but then the brown wolf leaped on it, resulting them to fell plat on their sides.

'Why? Cant I do it here? The moon looks so nice tonight.'

'Someone might see us'

'Then let them watch.' 

The brown wolf howled to the moon as her body started twitching with her transitioning back to her human form, one thing that she can control whenever its fool moon, she can morph back to her human or wolf form without delay and no pain included.

The black wolf watched as the furs from the other wolf disappered and revealed a bare white porcelain skin that was highlighted by the moon light. It gave the transition a magical feeling that gave Yuri butterflies in her stomach.

Once the transition was done, Jessica flipped her hair as she turned to her mate. "Wasnt this better than being covered with furs?" She joked. "The moon is so lovely Yuri." Jessica said as she stared at the full moon.

The black wolf's eyes was fixed on the human and unconcioulsy taking steps toward her human. Jessica giggled when Yuri's nose touched her . "Baby stop it, youre tickling me." 

Jessica squealed when she lost her balance and fell on the ground. Yuri had just placed her big paw on her mate's tummy as they looked in each other's eyes. Jessica reached out and pulled Yuri's furry neck closer to her and the next thing they knew Yuri's body was pressed against Jessica's.

"Yeah, the moon is lovely but not as lovely as you." Yuri complemented before kissing her mate's lips.

 

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

"Krystal, you need to be more careful now. I just got a tip off that two of the original families are here and probably looking for you. Or they knew you already, who knows. We cant have you being ripped apart while youre on your way to school. I think I need to drive you there from now on." Yunho said as he leaned on the door frame.

Krystal only nodded, thinking to herself if she should tell her Uncle what she had just found out yesterday.

"Isnt today the twin's birthday? Arent you supposed to be having a sleepover?" Yunho questioned, raising his brow for full effect.

"Uncle, if I tell you that I saw one of the direct decendants of the first werewolves, what would you say?" Krystal asked hoping to get a subtle answer from her Uncle.

"Well, first off I'll ask if did he attack you, but considering youre still alive today then it means he didnt."

"And if I ask you I know that werewolf, what would you say?"

"Ohh hold up there little missy.. You knew other wolves aside from your sister and Yuri? And he happened to be a direct decendant of the first family?" Yunho walked into Krystal's bedroom and sat on the bed facing Krystal who just nodded.

"But I think he isnt an enemy Uncle. He's on our side I think."

"You think? And what if he isnt? He can kill you anytime, youre not even good in combats. My god, now I think I should have the twins guard you more in school." 

"Uncle.. That wolf Im telling you right now.. Its Sehun."

Yunho's jaw dropped as his eyes blinked a cuple of times trying to process what her niece had just confide to him. "What?"

"Sehun's a dominant wolf Uncle. And yes, he's the direct decendant of the first generation werewolves. I saw him changed in his wolf last night."

"What?" Was all Yunho can muster.

"Okay, dont over react Uncle, he didnt tried to kill me, okay maybe he almost tried to bite me but he's influence by his predator instincts but I wasnt bitten so its all good. They didnt know the wtins had a wolf blood till weeks ago when Sehun started undergoing changes. And Luhan assured me even their father that there's no way they'd let Sehun hurt me but ofcourse he wont cause he's in love with me.."

"Ohh hold up there, Sehun's in love with you?"  Krystal nodded.

"Did he imprinted on you?" 

"I dont know, I havent talked to Luhan about that. And I still need to talk to Sehun as soon as he gets back to being a human."

"Are you sure Sehun will be on our side? Cause Im sure that the wolves will try to recruit him and worst make him go against you." Yunho asked with so much worry.

"I think Sehun and I had strong friendship for him to think things thoroughly, though I'll admit Im worried too.. I just found out that my bestfriend could be killing me in the near future and that wasnt really in any bestfriend's code, was it?" Krystal tried to joke but failed as she fell silent afterwards.

"I never thought I'd be saying this but I think its best to keep your distance from the twins till we know whose side theyre really on. I dont know them that much so you cant blame me if I dont really trust them perfectly specially now we know that theyre from the enemy's side. Lets see where their loyalty lies first, I cant have you being killed by your own bestfriend, even if he did say he's in love with you. Blood is always thicker than water Krystal. Some will do everything for their family."

Krystal only nodded at that, feeling rather confuse at the moment. Somehow, something in her hurts whenever she thinks that Sehun might actually turn his back on her and would probably kill her some day.