Meet

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

JESSICA

 

"Jessi, are you really okay?" I glared at Yoona. I'm in my cupcake shop, designing my cupcakes but she's here, annoying me with that BOY issue. I don't know his name. It's been 2 days and I've forgotten his name. It's still at the back of my mind I think, but I don't want to remember. No.

 

"Ask me again, Yoong, and I will murder you," I said, threatening her.

 

But Yoona is crazy, that's why I love her. She smiled and hugged me from the side. "Yaah! You wouldn't kill your sister!"

 

I gave up. Yoona is Yoona. She's that person. No matter how bad I've treated her, she's always there for me through my ups and downs.

 

"Yoong, I'm busy. I have to deliver this to my buyer." I said, moving away.

 

She sat down and said, "Jessi, why do you have to work? You're already rich, so how come you're establishing this business?"

 

I sighed. My family always asks me that question. But I don't care. Baking is my passion so I'm trying to be atleast independent. There's nothing wrong in doing this. Atleast I'm still earning.

 

"You know why, Yoon."

 

"Okay. To be honest, I understand why but what I don't understand is, you're shutting your family out of this. Why is that, Jung Sooyeon?"

 

I guess it's really not right but what else can I do? I just want to live a simple lifestyle. "I'm not shutting them out. It's just that, I'm tired of people looking at me as if I'm some kind of princess."

 

"But you are," she stood up. "Your family is damn rich. Jessi. You're a princess."

 

I'm a princess. There's no princess in this town. Except in UK or other places, maybe, like Spania.

 

"Your mouth, Yoona," I said and faced her. "I wanna live normally, okay? I just... want to live like an ordinary girl, dreaming to be successful. I just want to feel it. So I hope you understand that, Yoong. Just don't persuade me to go back. Give me this chance."

 

She was silent but then she nodded. She smiled at me and reached for my hand. "Okay. I won't. Just don't let anyway hurt and fool you again. Kay?"

 

"Yes, of course. No one will fool me twice this time." I hugged her.

 

~

 

SUHO

 

 

"Kim Suho, get down here before I'll hit your hard!"

 

Arggh. If she isn't my sister, I have probably shouted at her. But no. She is my sister. She is the dorky and monster, Kim Taeyeon.

 

I stood up while squeezing my eyes open. I've been really restless the past weekdays and weekends my rest day but my noona is taking those away from me. "I'm coming down, noona!"

 

I got down and found her fixing her hair. "Where are you going, noona?"

 

She looked at my direction and smiled, showing her dimple. "I'm going to visit Leeteuk. I kinda miss him." She said and headed to the door. But before she got out, she turned to me and said, "Oh, by the way. I've ordered a box of cupcakes and it will be delivered here. Just wait for that person. Good bye, Suho!!"

 

Oh. See? She hurt Leeteuk and now, she's visiting him. Hmm, she's a sweet sadist to him. Anyway, cupcakes? I think I'm hungry.

 

I went to the kitchen and saw my food already served. How I love my noona for this! She's the only one left. After mom and dad went away, my sister was always there to comfort me. I was too young to lose my parents.

 

*ding-dong*

 

Probably the cupcakes!

 

"Coming!"

 

I wiped my mouth and headed for the door. I slowly opened it and it feels like an angel appears. I don't know who she is but I've only seen her now. She's like a doll. Even though she's wearing a cup and an oversized hoodie, with her skirt and matched with ankle-high boots, she looks like a model in a magazine."

 

"Excuse me~"

 

Even her voice sounds so good in my ears.

 

"Excuse me, Mister."

 

I blinked. "Oh, yeah. I'm sorry."

 

"Are you Miss Taeyeon's brother, I believe she told you about these cupcakes," she said softly. She handed me the box and I happily accepted it. I can't speak. She's just that gorgeous.

 

"Hmm, thank you, Mister?"

 

"Ah! Suho. My name's Suho." I said, extending my hand for a shake. She accepted it and showed a small smile.

 

"Jessica. Nice to meet you, Suho. But I've got to go," redeeming her hand from mine. "Please tell your sister 'thank you'. I better get going. Bye!"

 

I was speechless. I was watching her run away. She's really gorgeous. I should know you, Jessica.

 

----

HEY!!