A Candle Love

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

“Suho,” I called his name. He looked back and sent me his dazzling smile. I smiled, too. I have told you that his smile makes you smile, too. It’s like somewhat a virus, so contagious, infectious. It takes your doubt away, and for a moment it’d make you feel that you’re the only one that matters.

 

He slowly took steps towards me, still with a smile plastered on his face. “Hey,” he said. Just like a sweep of breeze, he planted a soft kiss on my thin lips that seemed to be swelling because he kissed me hard for how many times this morning.

 

I pulled away and bit my lip. He smirked which, I was sure, made me blush. “Stop seducing me, ,” I admonished. I pulled him by collar. “Or else, you’d find yourself locked up in my room.”

 

I gave him a grin which made him chuckle. He took my hands, held them tight. “You wanna say something to me?” He asked, back to my purpose.

 

I nodded. “Yes,” I looked around to see if anyone was there, eyes on us. Thankfully, there was none. I diverted my attention to him. “Let’s talk about it at the cave.”

 

He agreed. We left the mansion and made our way to my safe haven.

 

--------

 

With just a torch illuminating the whole room, I started thinking how should I start telling him. I don’t know how to start it and it makes me just back out, but no. Suho and I need to sort things out.

 

“Sica,” he called. “What’re you gonna say to me?”

 

I wished myself luck.

 

“Suho-ah, how much do you love me?”

 

He looked at me with his shocked eyes. It took him a moment of staring at me, probably trying to find out if I was just kidding, until he smiled. He showed me the unlit candle and answered, “This much.”

 

 I WAS DISAPPOINTED.

 

“That much?” I tried asking him. He nodded. “You’re kidding, right?”

 

He shook his head, “Nope.”

 

I shrugged and paid no heed to it. That’s it? Like a candle? Am I wrong in choosing him? What the heck? How could he…ugh!

 

“Hey,” he called.

 

“Hmm,” I responded. I kept my head low, and continued writing something on a piece of paper.

 

“Hey, baby,” he said.

 

“Yeah?” I still didn’t look at him. Ugh! You know what exactly I was feeling. He loves me as much as that stupid unlit candle?! Screw him!

 

I noticed he stood up. I looked over and saw him standing in front of me. I crumpled the piece of paper where I draw myself equals to a stupid candle!

 

I guess he noticed it and got it from me in a blink of an eye. I glared at him. And as expected, he laughed. BULL.

 

He started laughing his off and I grew more pissed every time. I hit him. He stopped. “Baby, you think I love you as much as this candle?” he asked and showed me my drawing. I didn’t answer.

 

Realizing I wasn’t paying attention to him, he grabbed my face and looked at me in the eyes. “Baby, you’re more than just this unlit candle I am holding.”

 

“Whatever,” I stated.

 

“It’s because you didn’t let me finish,” he made me sit and took the seat in front of me. Holding my both hands, he continued. “Here’s the reason, baby, and listen. My love for you is like this candle. Why? It’s because no matter how painful it would be for my part, still, I’ll endure the pain just to give you light, guide you and protect you in darkness.

 

A life with you is wonderful, Sica. I love you. You won’t know how much I love you but God knows how much I love you, how deep my feelings for you are. I love you, and I would do everything for your happiness and I wish I am your happiness.”

 

I didn’t even realize I was crying and I noticed that he was crying, too. I held his face and wiped his tears away. I smiled, “Thank you for loving me that much, Suho. I love you, too. I love you so much. And to tell you, you’re already my happiness, my happy ever after.”

 

He smiled, though tears were streaming down his face, and said, “Thank you. Thank you, my Sica, my princess. You have made me the happiest man on earth. I love you so much, so, so, so much, Jung Sooyeon.”

 

Just that, he claimed my lips, kissed me passionately. I love him for making me feel wanted and special. He’s so extraordinary. He may not be an ideal type of boyfriend; at least he’s my typical kind of boyfriend.

 

Gasping for air, I buried my face on his chest, hugging him. He’s holding me close to him, too. 

 

-------------------

 

Sorry for taking so long to update :( Been busy because of exams. Anyway, the story has to end so soon. I'm sad too :( Hahaha! Thanks for reading and supporting. I'll still update and upload 2 or 3 chaps. Or maybe 4 :)

 

Loveyuuh!