Sorting Things

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

“Donghae!”

 

I hugged him really tight. He does the same to me. He hugged me so tight and kissed the top of my head. “Jessica,” he whispered.

 

My grip around his waist tightened that I am really pressed to his chest. I can really hear his heart pounding. “Hae,” I said. I was crying on his chest.

 

He pulled away but didn’t really release me. He looked down at me, eyes sparkling, and he then leaned down to kiss me. I accepted it without a doubt. I kissed him, too.

 

After the kiss, he kissed me on my forehead. “Sica, I thought I was going to lose you forever,” he said.

 

“Thank you for saving me, Hae,” I said.

 

“I would do it anytime,” he said and smiled back at me. I smiled at him too.

 

“Oh, my God! Too much sweetness!! Sie-Sie, how could you do this to me?!” I looked at Siwon and I chuckled. He has this gay expression on. I never knew that to exist.

 

I glared at him when I realized something. “Won-Won, you owe me a great explanation,” I said, coldly while still holding Donghae, almost too afraid to let him go.

 

“Oh, really? You also owe me a huge explanation on how on the earth you are kissing Lee Donghae, Jess,” he said. I didn’t see any sign of jealousy just mere disappointment.

 

I smiled back at him and was about to answer but Tiffany cut in. “Oh! I’m gonna tell you what, douchebag! They are in love since back then and neither human force nor any other force could ever separate them, get that?”

 

I looked up at Donghae to find him staring down at me, smiling. I pouted and he suddenly pressed his forehead on mine.

 

“I didn’t ask you, Tippa!!” I heard Siwon said. I never knew him this way. When he’s with Tiffany, just talking to her, he seems to be himself. There’s no pretense or any hides.

 

Tiffany glared at him. “Choi Siwon, find my phone now!! Because of you I lost it!!”

 

“I told you, it’s not my fault! You’re just clumsy. You should have just kept it in your big mouth,” he said, annoying her.

 

Not expected, Tiffany kicked him in . . . I guess it’s not right to tell. Siwon ached and sat on the floor hurting. Tiffany shot him a death glare. “You should know how to respect a woman, bastard!”

 

Others laughed. Tiffany went to sit beside Yoona who was smiling at me and Donghae. But . . .Suho.

 

I looked at Suho who was just standing few feet away. He looked at me and I know what he’s feeling but he smiled. It’s a sad smile.

 

I looked up at Donghae and he knew what’s in my mind. He whispered yes and that’s my cue. He released me and went to help Siwon up. I walked to Suho and I signaled him to go with me outside. We went out.

 

I breathed the fresh air before looking back at him. He’s staring at me. “So, you’ve gone to save me,” I said.

 

 

“There’s nothing I couldn’t do to help save you, Jessie,” he said. I can hint sadness in it.

 

I smiled. “Thank you, Suho. Though, I know sorry isn’t enough for all the things I’ve done to you.”

 

“Jessie, there’s so much you did but I understand them all,” he uttered. “I do understand because you know what I feel for you. It may be painful for my part to see you with Donghae but I know I can’t win when he’s my rival. His love for you is undying so do yours. So I want you two to be happy and do not mind anything at all.”

 

He walked near me, and stopped beside me by the railing. We’re looking at the woods though there’s nothing clear to see. I hear him breathe. And I hear my heart beating, scared that he might think of me as a bad and worthless woman. But Suho is such a nice guy.

 

I sighed. “I’m sorry, Suho. I really am,” I said.

 

“It is okay, Jessie. I can manage. You’re such a precious woman and I bet Donghae deserves you more than I do. You’re a great couple together so now, have a long lasting relationship with him. I’m sure he’ll protect you as much as I want myself to,” he said.

 

We looked at each other and I decided I should hug him. I hugged him and said, “Thank you, Suho. You’re a good person,” I said and broke the hug.

 

“It’s okay. So we should really be great friends, right?”

 

I nodded. “Yes,” I said.

 

Suddenly, the door swung open. It’s Siwon, holding a bottle of nonalcoholic beer. He said, “Oh, my God, Donghae! Sie-Sie is such a two-timer! He’s hooking up with Suho!!!”

 

I rolled my eyes at him and was about to answer when I heard what Donghae say. “I don’t believe you, Siwon. That girl really loves me to death and she’d be Mrs. Lee soon!”

 

I laughed. I never knew him to be that silly but romantic. Siwon eyes widened and glared back at Donghae. “Bastard, you’re not gonna marry my sister!”

 

I was stunned by what Siwon said but I’m happy. He loves me because I am a sister to him. I smiled and ran to hug Siwon. “I love you, too, big brother,” I said and got away to go to Donghae.

 

I wrapped my arms around Donghae’s waist. “And you, Lee Donghae? Who says I’m gonna marry you?”

 

He smiled that sweet smile. “I do,” he said and planted a soft kiss on my thin lips.

 

“Love birds,” we heard Yoona’s comment.

 

We all laughed. Yoona seems to be bitter because of our sweetness. I looked over at her and said, “Yoona, you should have had let that guy at the bookstore court you.”

 

“Gosh, no way!” she exclaimed. “I’d rather marry a cat,” she added.

 

We laughed. That Lee Seunggi from the bookstore is such a nice man. He has handsome face that everybody in Jackson loves. Oops. Not Yoona, I guess.

 

She lay down on the bed and said, “I think I’m a lesbian.”

 

My eyes widened. “Im Yoona!!”

 

She sat up, laughing so hard. She’s really laughing out loud. I glared at her. I heard Donghae chuckle. I looked up to him and he said, “Sica, Yoona is just kidding.”

 

I looked at Yoona who’s smiling foolishly back at me. “I really am, Sica. Anyway, I’m tired. I wanna sleep,” she said.

 

“And you cannot sleep here,” Tiffany said.

 

“Why not?” Yoona asked, confused.

 

Tiffany smiled at Donghae and I saw him nodded his head.

 

“We have our rooms downstairs,” she said.

 

Yoona looked beneath her feet and frowned as she looked at me. “Was she kidding?”

 

“Nope,” Donghae answered, still holding me. He looked into my eyes. “Saranghae, Sooyeon.”

 

My eyes went wide. He called me Sooyeon. He smiled at me and I was lost for a moment.

 

---------------

 

Sica's birthday gift!! #2