Her Pets!

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

JESSICA

 

I woke up so early than I used to the next morning and a smile crept on my face. I immediately took a bath and did my morning rituals. Not like the usual, I wore my sweat pants and a hoodie so fast. Just that, I feel comfortable wearing those.

 

I looked at myself in the mirror and tied my hair into a high pony tail. I put on some powder and small amount of lip cream. I smiled and hurriedly went out of my room.

 

My heart almost jumps when I saw who’s leaning on the opposite wall. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled, too and was about to hug him when someone called me.

 

“Jessica!”

 

I stopped on my track and looked over to the person who called me. It’s Donghae. “Oppa,” I called.

 

He smiled at me and started walking to my spot. I was shocked when he gave me a peck and hugged me really tight. He’s like squeezing me. My face landed on his chest which made me hard to breathe.

 

“I miss you,” he said, squeezing me. “Don’t you miss me?”

 

“Uh, I-I c-can’t t-talk,” I said. He immediately pulled away and threw me a sweet smile.

 

“Sorry,” he said. He looked around and saw him, “Oh, Suho.”

 

Nervously, I looked at Suho and surprisingly, he looks happy. Why? Doesn’t he feel jealous? Ugh! This man. He’s really a hard stone. How could he? Last night, I almost cried because of anger and pain of what he reacted. That I can’t talk was his I love you. I almost slapped him. Yes, ‘I can’t talk’ is our ‘I love you’. I was so happy that he still loves me.

 

He nodded. “Hey, the breakfast is ready. Let’s go down?”

 

“Ah~ Okay, will be there,” Donghae is still holding me. It makes it hard for me to look at Suho.

 

Suho’s walking to the stairs to go down and I was sad. Ugh! “Oppa! Let’s go down and eat!!!” I said and dragged Donghae to get close to that walking love of mine.

 

Suho looked back at me and grinned. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. We finally made our way to the dining area. I saw my parents and walked over to them. “Appa, Umma,” I said.

 

“Princess,” they called. They hugged me and I hugged them both. “Good Morning,” they greeted.

 

“Good morning too. Have you done taking your breakfast?”

 

They nodded. “Yes, I’m sorry, darling. We need to go to the preparation for your birthday and wedding.”

 

“WHAT?” Realizing I yelled, I said. “Sorry. But what? That’s too soon.”

 

“We’re just excited. You’re our daughter so we need to get it perfect,” they said. “We’re going,” they gave me kisses on my cheeks.

 

“But,” I started but they are already out of sight. “Ugh.”

 

I turned around and saw Suho. Oh my God! How could I tell them about the truth? He made his way to the table and took a seat on a chair beside Yoona. Oh, it’s because Yoona told him so.

 

I pursed my lips. Donghae took my hand and led me to the table. We sat together. We’re sitting beside each other.

 

“Suho, let’s visit that beautiful white pony out there. Let’s give that pony a fish to eat again,” she said.

 

Suho smiled and nodded. Wait! What? A pony?

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU MADE MY PONY EAT FISH?!”

 

Yoona was shocked when she looked at me and Donghae, too. Suho looked at me and Siwon Oppa spilled his coffee while Tiffany dropped her phone that Siwon gave him. But I was the one who was really angry.

 

“Wae?” she asked.

 

“Why?! That was my pony! Siwon Oppa gave me that when I was just nine years old!” I retorted, showing them nine fingers.

 

I looked at Siwon Oppa. He stared at Yoona and said, “You feed her pony the raw fish you caught in that beautiful purple fish pond?!”

 

“What? She caught a fish from my fish pond?! Who did she catch? Milky, Beauty, or Lacy?! TELL ME!” I was furious. Oh my, gosh! My pets! My pets!

 

“Sica-ah, why do you look so mad?”

 

I glared at her. “Because you poisoned my pony and you killed my fish! Who told you to do that?!”

 

I felt someone held my arm and it was Donghae. “Honey, calm down,” he said.

 

I rolled my eyes him. “I cannot calm down, Honey, wait, what? Aish! Donghae, I can’t calm down! She murdered my pets!”

 

“Sica, don’t react that way. I didn’t poison your pony.”

 

“But you killed my fish!” I retorted. “Which one did you kill? What color?!”

 

She tried to remember and said, “I guess that lavender colored fish.”

 

“WHAT?” I exclaimed. I looked over to Siwon Oppa. “Won-Won, she killed Perfect! She killed my Little Perfect fish!” I shrieked, tears breaming in my eyes.

 

“Relax, Sica. It’s just a fish,” she said.

 

I glared at her. “Just a fish? You don’t know a thing, Yoona. That fish was my little sister’s fish. Those fishes signify how much I love my sister! Now, tell me, is it really just a fish?”

 

“Sica, calm down,” Suho said. Now, he’s taking Yoona’s side? Fine!

 

I glared at him. “Shut up! I’m out of here,” I slammed my fist on the table and hurriedly went out of that place. I ran with still tears in my eyes. What is really happening to me? I have never felt something like this!

 

-----

 

AHA! Third chap to be posted on the same day as when the last two was.