Doubted

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

Being so careful, I made my way to the stairs and went up. I looked around to see if anyone’s there but it occurred to me that everyone’s at the lobby, enjoying the party. I guess guards are the only ones up here.

 

I went to the right side of the floor where my bed room is located. I was so excited to see him when suddenly I was pulled into a room. Sensing I was about to scream, the person shh-ed me. It turned out to be Suho.

 

“Joon Myeon!”

 

He nodded and grinned. I was leaning on door and later I noticed we were in my room. “I can’t talk.”

 

His grin grew wider and mockingly he asked, “You missed me much, baby?”

 

I rolled my eyes and smirked, “Who asked Yoona to talk to me and ask me to meet you? Duhh!”

 

His eyes went wide and I just giggled before planting a soft kiss on his lips that I missed so much. But I was so shocked when Donghae’s kisses flashed in my mind. I swiftly pulled away.

 

“What’s the matter?” he asked, sensing I was tensed.

 

I firmly shook my head, bit my lip before saying, “None, I’m just very…downstairs…I hate it. I feel so—I ca—“

 

“Shh,” he cupped my face and met our foreheads. “Forget about it. Forget about the party, ‘kay? Right now it’s just you and me.”

 

I nodded. “Okay.”

 

He moved an inch away from my face and stared deeply into my eyes. “I love you so much, Jessica.”

 

I smirked. “Love me so hard, Suho?” He nodded. “Let’s make love.”

 

He gaped. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing at his face. You should have seen his expression. It’s priceless.

 

“You serious?”

 

I grinned. “Nope, I was just kidding,” I said.

 

“You almost gave me a heart attack,” he said and clutched his chest right where his heart was.

 

“Dramatic,” I commented.

 

“Na-uh,” he stated. “You are. Who always cry without reason, get mad without a certain reason, ay? You tell me.”

 

I rolled my eyes and punched his chest hard he winced.  “So I’m still the only one who loves so much? You don’t love me that much!”

 

I was about to get away from him but he pinned me back. “I love you, I love you, I love you so much, Jung Sooyeon.”

 

“Don’t believe you.” I rolled my eyes.

 

He sighed. “Why won’t you? You always doubt my feelings for you.”

 

This time, he looked so solemn, that he even bowed his head. I sure do. I doubt his feelings for me. I always compare him to Hae. And I felt so responsible when I saw tears ready to stream down his porcelain cheeks.

 

I cupped his face and tilted it upward to meet my eyes. I managed to catch the tears, wiped them away. “I’m sorry.”

 

“I feel so insecure, Sica. I thought that I can’t be like how Donghae is. He’s caring, understanding, and protective at times because he loves you. I feel like I am a less of Donghae’s whole being—“

 

I put a finger to his lips to silence. I held his cheek. “You shouldn’t be insecure, Joon-myeon. And you shouldn’t be evening out Donghae. You are extraordinary. You should not be insecure because what I am looking for is all of you.”

 

He let out a sigh and pulled me into a hug. I rested my chin on his shoulder while listening to him. “Sorry. I just felt competitive. I just want—need you to choose me over Donghae.”

 

I was stunned. “But I have chosen you already over him.”

 

“Yeah. True. But I can’t be relaxed knowing you’re marrying him. I feel so… used. I just want you to me. Yes, I’m being selfish.”

 

“You’re impossible. You think I’m just using you, playing your feelings? What the ?”

 

----

 

#4