Unexpected Thing Called Kiss?

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

JESSICA

 

I woke up so early, washed my face and tried to fix myself. Donghae’s still sleeping so I tried hard not to wake him up on my way out. I closed the door gently behind me. When I looked around, there’s still no one who’s up. So I thought it’s gonna be easy for me.

 

I crossed to the room just a wall away. I hit the doorknob and I found it open. My eyebrows raised but then, I have no time. When I finally invited myself in, I noticed him, sleeping peacefully. I smiled when him smiling in his sleep. I shook my head, made my way to the bed.

 

I bit my lip and tried to wake him. “Suho,” I said.

 

But he wouldn’t budge. I tried shaking his arm, “Suho, wake up.” But still, there’s no movement. If I spend more minutes in his room, others might already be awake.

 

As best as I could, I shook him. “Suho! Wake up,” I said, whispering loudly. I shook him one more time and that wakes him up.

 

His eyes faltered open . . . as long as he met my eyes, he sat up. “Sica! What are—“

 

I hushed him and he’s confused by that. I leaned closer and said, “Let’s go.”

 

“Where?” he asked.

 

I rolled my eyes and just took his hand and dragged him but he didn’t move. I looked back at him. “Suho,” I called.

 

“Where are we going, Sica?” he asked again.

 

I glared at him. “My gift, Suho. Let’s go now. We don’t have a time,” I said, dragging him. He stood up and I released his hand.

 

He fixed himself and we made our way out of his room. I looked around and still, no one’s up.

 

“Jessica, what are we doi—“

 

“Shhh,” I hushed him. “Quiet.”

 

“Wait,” he suddenly said when we’re on the first step of the stairs. I looked back at him. “You mean they do not know we’re going out?”

 

Just then, I lost control of my patient. “Suho, just go with me, okay? And yes, they do not know. Do you think Donghae Oppa would allow me to go out without keeping an eye on me?”

 

He shook his head. “Good,” I turned around and said, “Saranghae, Sooyeon.”

 

The door opened and I grabbed Suho’s hand and dragged him out hurriedly. Then I said, “Lee Sooyeon.”

 

The door closed. I smiled and when I turned, I saw a frowning Suho. I raised an eyebrow. “What?”

 

“What are we doing, Jessica?”

 

I smiled. “You seriously asking me that?” He looked at me as if I lost it. “Arasso, arasso. This is your gift, Suho!”

 

I took his hand and dragged him out. I didn’t let it go and we ran as fast as we could. I smiled at him when our eyes met. I led him to a place which captured me when Tiffany drove me back home the last time. I was happily running.

 

“Sica, is it still far?” he would ask me.

 

“Suho, yes, and we just need to hurry!!” I grabbed him again and minutes of running, we are now here. I faced him with a sweet smile on my face and said, “Tada~!!”

 

His eyes sparkled and a smile crept into his face. I smiled, too. Soon, he took more steps and laughed. I smiled to the view. He’s like a kid who has just seen an angel. He looked back at me and said, “Sica, this is beautiful!!”

 

“Yes, yes, I know,” I said.

 

“Hahaha, you’re so sweet!” he hugged me then lifted me.

 

“Kyah! Suho, put me down!” I protested. He obeyed though. He looked at me with those happy eyes. I just smiled at him dearly.

 

He tapped my head and said, “Thank you.”

 

“Welcome. Now! Next destination!”

 

He’s confused. He looked at me questioningly and I just took his hand and went back outside of the shed where the car’s parked. I took out the key from my pocket and said, “It’s time for drivin’!”

 

I hopped in first and when I noticed Suho’s standing just outside, I peeked over the window. “Suho! We don’t have much time,” I said.

 

He showed me a smile and said, “Arasso.” He went in beside me, then.

 

I started the engine and drove away from the shed. I was smiling because I like the feeling of driving.

 

“Sica, where are we going?”

 

“Kidnap you,” I said.

 

“Jessica!!”

 

I laughed to that. His expression is just priceless. I never saw that expression before so I couldn’t help myself but laughed. When I got settled, I looked over at Suho and I found him glaring at me.

 

I pouted. “Is Kim Joonmyeon mad at me?”

 

His eyes went wide and I just threw him a smile. “How—How did you know my real name?”

 

“I went to your school last time and they said they have no student listed as Suho . . . and I mentioned you’re Tae’s sister and they said you are Joonmyeon. Suho’s just your nickname given by your Tae noona.”

 

He bowed his head. “Sorry I didn’t tell you.”

 

“It’s okay. I think we’re even.”

 

He stared at me and smiled. “Sooyeon,” he said.

 

“Joonmyeon.”

 

“Sooyeon.”

 

“Joonmyeon, pabo!”

 

He laughed and I did too. This kind of person is to be treasured. He’s such a gentleman and kind. “Joonmyeon, we are here.”

 

He looked at where we are and . . . “Jessica?”

 

“Yes, Suho. We’re at your house. Now, let’s go. Tae must be so worried about you,” I said and went out. He went out of the car too.

 

We were about to go to the porch when suddenly Suho hugged me really tight. “Thank you!”

 

“Suho!”-Jessica

 

He pinched my cheeks and said, “I’m so happy that I could kiss you.”

 

That made me silent. He dropped his hands too, feeling awkward. But then, before I could spoke, something really unexpected happened.

 

I felt that he grabbed me closer and next thing, he met my lips with his. My eyes went wide and I didn’t know but I opened my mouth, let him in. I also started responding to him. I don’t know. But it made me kiss him, too. The feeling is…good? Yeah, definitely, yes. Like that one night.

 

Before I could ever notice, I was left hanging and he’s already on the porch. My eyes, from being closed, opened. I gulped and bit my lower lip. “Omo~”

 

-------------------

 

Hi, guyss!! I know you are all wondering why there's so much HAESICA moment instead of SUSICA or, ugh! SUSICA has also many moments! I just ship both couples, that's why!! HAHAHA. I'll tell you how much I love these two couples. When other members of SNSD revealed that they are now dating, I was torn between these two coups :'( I want Donghae and Jessica to be real  but then I also want Suho and Jessica to be real, too. Ugh!! It's so stressful! Who's Jessica's boyfriend? I spent a day daydreaming about these two couples!! One day, I totally love SUSICA but when I saw HAESICA moments on MuBank, my god!! I am seriously torn between the two!! I don't know!! What do you guys think? Who's Jessica's boyfriend?

 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! I'm dyiiiinnggg! These HAESICA feels and SUSICA feels is killing me!!

 

ANYWAY. THANK YOU GUYS!

 

I LOVE YOUUUUUU! :*