Let's Talk About Love

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

JESSICA

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!”

 

A scream of a woman I know jerked me awake. Donghae, who’s beside me woke up, too and started becoming alert. “Tiffany,” he said.

 

He’s right. That’s Tiffany’s voice. I covered my mouth. “Oh, my god!” I said and was about to stand up but Donghae held me. “What?”

 

“Stay here,” he whispered. “Stay hidden. I’m gonna go check wha—“

 

The door burst open and there’s Suho looking scared as hell. He shut the door and walked over to us. And the thing that scares me since we got here has come. “They’ve found us,” Suho said.

 

I looked at Donghae and I saw his jaw clenched. “What about Tiffany?”

 

“She got a shot but Siwon’s taking care of her. They are upstairs, fighting,” he said, motioning.

 

Donghae stood up and opened a drawer near us. My eyes almost fall out when I saw what he took. It’s a gun. “Suho, stay here with Jessica. I’m going up,” he said. But I stopped him before he could ever took more steps away from me.

 

“Donghae, no,” I said. “Please, I don’t want you getting hurt.”

 

He stared at me, ran his hand through my hair and whispered, “I need to. I’ll be back,” he said. “And I love you,” he kissed me for a moment before storming out of the room.

 

I looked over Suho’s spot; I saw him staring at me and said, “I think I should turn off the lights, then.”

 

I nodded and uttered, “Okay.”

 

He hit the switch and walked over to the nearest chair. He took a seat. And I can’t take it if he’s not talking to me like we used to do. So I called him, “Suho.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m sorry,” I said.

 

“For what?”

 

I cannot really see his face but I can hear his breathing. I can still feel the atmosphere getting cold. “For the other day. I think I should really apologize.”

 

“It’s not your fault,” he said. “And you don’t have to say sorry. I think I should be the one that should say sorry. I caused you and Donghae to have a fight.”

 

Hugging my knees, I said, “It’s not that. We didn’t have a fight. We didn’t.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes,” I confirmed. “Donghae doesn’t get mad if you tell him what really happened. And I told him everything what happened on that day,” I heard him sigh.

 

Like something occurred to him, he snapped, “Everything? Even the kiss?”

 

“Of course not! I won’t tell him that because. . .”

 

“Because what? Because he might do something?” he stood up but I cannot clearly see his face if he’s mad. “You know what? Nevermind. I just want to ask you something,” he said.

 

Stuttering, I asked, “What?”

 

“You liked that kiss, didn’t you?”

 

Yes. But I don’t wanna lie so I said, “Y-yes.”

 

“Why, Jessica? I just want to know what I mean for you. Am I important to you? Do I mean something?  Why did you kiss me back?”

 

I felt a tear escaped my eyes so I wiped it away as immediately as it escaped. I said, “Talking about importance, yes, you’re important to me.” I stood up.

 

“Do I mean something to you?”

 

I bit my lip. “I-I don’t know,” I said.

 

He walked near me and that time, all I knew is that he’s so close to me that I could feel his body’s warmth near me. He took my hands and asked the most absurd question, “Do you love me, then?”

 

My eyes widened. I feel his breathing and I hear his heart beats. Do I? I shook my head and got away but he caught my hands and said, “We kissed, Jessica. I kissed you and you kissed me back. Now, I want you to tell me if you love—“

 

The door opened and, “What the hell is going on here?”

 

My heart almost jumped out of chest. I bit my lower lip and slowly step away from Suho. I looked over to see who came in and I didn’t hallucinate anything. It’s Donghae.

 

The lights were and it was Yoona who did and behind her, there’s Tiffany in Siwon’s arms. I was frozen. I wanted to be gone. I wanted this ground to eat me and never spit me out. But I can’t do anything now. I am caught.

 

Siwon slowly put Tiffany down and Yoona held her. I see disappointment in Siwon’s eyes. Then I diverted my gaze to Donghae. My heart almost shattered when I see tears flowing down his beautiful cheeks. I, myself, felt that tears are starting in my eyes.

 

Then I asked myself, what should I do now?

 

“Sica,” I heard Donghae said. “Don’t you love me?”

 

---------------------

 

Oh my god! I think I'm gonna die T.T This is too much to bare, right? Oh! I think for me. Hey guys! Thanks for supporting ;) I have posted three chaps and I thank all of you for reading! I love you! :*