Jealous Lovers

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

JESSICA

 

I went over to my tree and cried there. Oh my gosh! What’s happening to me? Why am I crying? I know and I am sure this is not about my pets. Oh wait! Yes, party it’s out my pets but I know there’s something more.

 

I stared at my tree and the even last night flashed in my head. “AARRRGGHHH!” I started punching and kicking the tree’s branch. I was doing it repeatedly until I felt my knuckles stung because of pain. But my tears still don’t stop.

 

“YOU BASTARD! WHY DO YOU KEEP ON TAKING HER SIDE? BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD!! I hate you! I hate you! Fine, she’s your girlfriend now! Whatever, I don’t really give a damn! I HATE YOU!”

 

I broke down and cried. Right, it’s because of him. It’s because of jealousy! I ran over to hide and rested my back on one of a big branch and started crying again. Ugh! Bastard!

 

I sat down and wiped my tears away. “You’re so stupid, Sica,” I whispered to myself.

 

“Yes, you look like one.”

 

As soon as I heard someone said that, I looked up and saw his face. I stood up and spanked the dirt away. I started walking and uttered, “Bastard.”

 

I passed throu—Maybe, not. He gripped my wrist and spun me around. I am now facing him but I made sure I am glaring at him. “Sica,” he called.

 

I remained silent and tried to get off his hand around my wrist but he just tightened his grip. “Get your hand off me.”

 

“I won’t,” he said and grabbed me closer.

 

“Fine, do whatever makes you happy. I’m done,” I said and just let him hold my hand.

 

He tilted my chin up and asked, “What do you mean?” I didn’t answer him. “Are you mad at me?” I still didn’t answer him. “Sica, why?”

 

“Because you’re a bastard. Now, release me,” I said and tried to get his hand off my wrist.

 

“Fine, now go to your honey,” he said and released my wrist.

 

“Wait, what? Who’s honey?” I asked, confused. What is he talking about?

 

He didn’t look at me but he answered though, “Your honey. That Donghae of yours,” he sat down and leaned on his back on the branch.

 

“My Donghae?” I demanded.

 

“Yes, your honey. I think you two deserve each other. Get married, have babies,” he said.

 

My eyes went wide. I can’t believe what I just heard. And I heard it from him. So now what? It’s just a play? Last night was just nothing to him?

 

I felt tears breaming in my eyes and I know they’d escape any moment. Gaining my strength, I said, “You want that? You know what, I am really guilty I even doubted Donghae and ditched him over you! You’re---ugh!” I tried to prevent tears from escaping but I just can’t take the pain anymore. I wiped those away and said, “You’re hopeless! It’s over!”

 

He was about to grab and hold me but I started walking away. I tried to run but I just found myself in his arms. He’s hugging me tight and I tried to pull away but he won’t. I started crying on his chest.

 

“Sica, I’m sorry,” he said. But I didn’t answer him. “I’m sorry, baby. I really am. I love you,” he repeatedly uttered.

 

He pulled away and tilted my chin up, wiping my tears away. I closed my eyes meaning I don’t want to see him. I don’t know but I am hurt. I know I am. It ! Why do I even have this kind of feelings? And I felt someone kissed my lips. Oh, it’s Suho. I opened my eyes and found him staring at me.

 

“You kissed me?” I asked.

 

He smiled and said, “I’m sorry.”

 

He moved away and bowed my head. “Don’t talk to me.”

 

“I love you,” he said.

 

I looked up and angrily I said, “Don’t talk to me!”

 

“I love you.”

 

“Whatever!” I was about to walk away but then he started doing it; spinning me around and kissed me. My eyes went wide but then I saw a smile on his lips as he kissed me. And I can’t be mad. I don’t wanna be mad at him for too long. I don’t. I love him.

 

I broke the kiss and said, “I can’t breathe,” while catching my own breath.

 

He chuckled and kissed me on my forehead, “I can’t talk.”

 

I smirked and asked, “You really can’t talk?”

 

“I really can’t talk,” he said and kissed me again. It was a longer kiss than earlier but I pulled away when I realized anyone can still see us. “What?”

 

I gave a peck and said, “Let’s go,” I took his hand and dragged him to one place I know someone won’t see us. I have never taken anyone to that place and the thought that Suho would be the first one, I smiled.

 

We were smiling and laughing on our way to that place. My Secret Safe Haven.

 

-----------

 

Ahh~ I want something like that ;)

 

All in all, I ahve posted five chapters, I guess ;)

 

Please share your thoughts :)