Her Savior

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

JESSICA

 

“Yes, I am here.”

 

Eunhyuk turned but before he could, Donghae punched him hard that he has blood came out his mouth. Donghae threw another punch and Eunhyuk head hits the car so hard that he was knocked unconscious.  The other was starting the riot. Just then I realized . . . Yoona grabbed me and we got in the car.

 

“Yoona? I asked.

 

“You’re such an , Jess. You didn’t even tell me you’re leaving but good thing Donghae Oppa helped us locate you and planned the most risky thing to do!” She said, nonstop.

 

She was driving and I smiled. She never wanted to drive and I guess that’s what she was referring to the most risky thing to do.

 

I hugged her and said, “Thank you, Yoong and I’m sorry.”

 

“Later, Jess. I don’t want us to be dead by now,” she said, so focused on the road. I laughed.

 

I looked back and I saw who helped aside from Donghae. Siwon and Suho. And I saw some men of Eunhyuk arrested each other? What’s that all about?

 

Yoona drove us back to Jackson . . . and we went to the woods? I was about to protest but I saw it. The shed.

 

We stopped and Yoona got out. She looked behind and said, “Come in now, Jessica,” she said and headed for the door.

 

I found myself smiling and I got outside and ran to Yoona, hugged her as my tears are already escaping my eyes. “Yoong,” I said.

 

She hugged me, too. She hugged me tight and said, “You should have not leave Jackson, you know. I was so sad.”

 

I feel liquid on my bare neck. She must have been crying, too. I released her and said, “I’m so sorry. I was just. . . I’m sorry,” I said.

 

He caressed my cheek and said, “It’s okay, I forgive you. I’m sorry, too, because I was asking you to forget about Donghae when in fact, he can’t even forget a thing about you.”

 

“Yeah, Donghae. How in the hell did he locate us?”

 

“Let’s get inside. I’ll explain,” she said.

 

She then explained everything of how Donghae seek for me and asked her. He knew about Butler Yondong . . . I mean, Eunhyuk. He planned to get his men to be with Eunhyuk’s for my protection in case he has something going on in his mind before Donghae could rescue me. I still can’t believe Donghae is here and he just saved me.

 

Yoona held my arm and said, “Are you hungry? I brought some cup noodles. I could use some boiling that water,” she offered.

 

I shook my head and said, “I’m okay. I’m not hungry. Are you?”

 

“I’m not either. I just lost my appetite. If he’s not Butler Yondong so where’s Butler Yondong?”

 

It made me think of that, too. But I surely do not know where he is. “I don’t know. He just said he’s suffering for sure,” I said. That made my heart aches. Butler Yondong was a big part of me and I promise as I go back to Sylvania, I’m going to plan finding him. He deserves to be saved.

 

Suddenly, the door opened. And a lady wearing a coat came in. “Oh, it’s chilly out there.” It’s Tiffany. She looked at us. “Oh, hi there, folks. It’s been so chilly out there guarding you.”

 

It just made sense when she put out her gun. She did not.

 

I looked at her gun.

 

“Who are you?” Yoona asked.

 

“Tiffany,” I answered for her.

 

“Tiffany who?”

 

Tiffany came closer to us and extended a hand to Yoona, “Tiffany Hwang,” she said.

 

Yoona reached for it and said, “Im Yoona.”

 

“Oh, hi there, Yoona. By the way, I’m your guard for tonight until they come here. And that Siwon is getting in my nerves. Because of him I lost my phone. He called me every minute asking if you are all right and I said million yes to him. Ugh! I’m gonna kick his if he gets here,” she said, annoyed.

 

She looked at me.” Is he like that to you, Jessica?”

 

“Nope. Not at all,” I answered honestly.

 

“That Hwang Siwon . . .”

 

“Actually, it’s Choi,” I said.

 

Yoona was shocked, so does Tiffany. “He’s my best friend back then we were still 7 or 8. He went somewhere far so I didn’t know him until earlier,” I explained.

 

“So, he’s a Choi. Choi Siwon, I’m gonna rip your head to two,” she said. She must have been so mad of him.

 

“So, what’s you relation with Donghae?” Yoona asked. Yes, it didn’t occur to me.

 

She smiled and said, “I’m his private investigator. And he’s my friend.”

 

“A friend only?” Yoona asked, making sure. Ugh! She just doesn’t want me to be upset finding out Donghae has someone so I understand Yoona.

 

“Yeap. I don’t want him to be my boyfriend because I know he’s really in love with you, Jessica,” she said. I was flattered. “And . . . I have a baby girl to take care of.”

 

“You have a baby?” I asked.

 

She remained silent for a moment but looked up then. “She’s not really mine. She’s my sister’s but she died so I needed to take good care of her. I think she needed a mom so I accepted the idea. I don’t want her be upset about losing her mom.”

 

“That’s nice of you,” Yoona said.

 

“Yeap. And she’s now kept hidden. My job is really dangerous so sometimes I’m blaming myself she can’t play out like the other kids do,” she said.

 

“When everything is okay, she can.” I said.

 

“I hope so,” she said.

 

Suddenly, the door swung open. I saw Siwon came in. Tiffany glared at him. “You bastard, I lost my phone because of you!”

 

Siwon said to her, “It’s not my fault you are clumsy!”

 

The next one came is Donghae. My heart beats fast and I found myself running to him. “Donghae!”

 

-------------------

Sica's birthday gift for ya!! #1