Happiness

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

JESSICA

 

 We’re on our way to that place where I used to go to hide and do things I cannot do. When I know we’re near the place, I stopped and grabbed Suho. He faced me and asked, “What?”

 

“Suho-ah, will you close your eyes?”

 

“What? Wae?

 

“It’s a surprise for you,” I said. A smile appeared on his lips and he leaned down, planted soft kiss on my lips. I felt that shiver down my spine. He nodded and closed his eyes. “Are you sure you ain’t seeing anything?”

 

He nodded and said, “Sure as hell.” I then took his hand and led him the way to that place. I was smiling on our way thinking what would be his reaction if he sees it.

 

When we arrived, I went in front of him and said, “Suho-ah, open those eyes.”

 

He slowly opened his eyes and I can’t even stop smiling. Then there, he smiled. It’s a cave but not just an ordinary cave. I have worked on that for it to look beautiful. It looks somewhat an igloo. Haha. But it’s not. It’s a cave but I put some doors. I never knew I can do so many things.

 

“It’s beautiful,” he said.

 

I looked around and said, “Yes, it is.”

 

I was shocked when he back hugged me. “Let’s live here,” he said which shocked me more.

 

“Huh? Wae? You can’t be like that, Suho. And…we still have some things to sort of. An—“

 

“Sshh,” he made me face me and held my face. “I know that and I also know we’re together till the end because I love you and you love me, too.”

 

I gave him a smile and nodded. He pinched my nose and I pouted. He kissed me. Ugh! This man!

 

Taking his hand, I said, “Let’s go inside!”

 

I dragged him inside my cave and when I lit the torch, his eyes went wide. Who wouldn’t? I painted the interior and some of my paintings are here inside. It’s really beautiful inside.

 

“What is this place?” he asked, mesmerized. I took off my hoodie because I am not comfortable wearing it when I heard him shrieked, “Wha—Wait! What are you doing?”

 

I raised an eyebrow, “Taking off my hoodie,” I said.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I am not comfortable so don’t act as if I am going to you. Duhh,” I gave him that you’re-crazy-kind-of-look. “Besides, I still don’t have an experience.” I finally took off my hoodie and threw it away. I am wearing a purple sando, though.

 

I stood up and opened my mini cabinet and took out a cardigan and wore it. I heard him say, “What? You don’t?”

 

I glared at him, “Of course, Idiot. Wait! You think I already did that with someone else?!”

 

“I don—aish! Yeah, I thought you already did with Donghae,” he said and bowed his head.

 

A chuckle escaped my lips and I said, “You’re crazy. Donghae Oppa is a real gentleman and he only does what I want. If I say no, then he won’t do it. In fact, we almost did one day but he stopped and told me he respects me and he can wait until we get ma—“ Realizing I said something overboard, I stopped.

 

Oh, Jessica, you’re so stupid! Now look at Suho. He’s bowing his head and silent. I bit my lower lip and went to him, “Suho-ah, I’m sorry,” I said but he won’t look at me. “Suho,” I called again but he merely shrugged.

 

I mentally scolded myself. Why do you always do that, Sica?

 

I took his face and made it face me but he won’t meet my eyes. “Suho-ah, look at me,” I said. But he won’t. Wait! Why do I have tears in my eyes? I am not the one hurt. But still! Suho is hurt. “Suho,” I called but then tears started escaping my eyes.

 

But I was shocked when he wiped those away and kissed those away. “I’m sorry for making you cry. Please don’t cry,” he said, repeating it.

 

I wiped those away and said, “I should be the one saying sorry. I’m sorry, Suho,” I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, too.

 

He whispered, “I’m sorry, too. But I never thought Donghae’s that gentleman.”

 

I pulled away and said, “But still, you could be one, right?”

 

He pouted, thought for a moment. “With this kind of place we are in, I think I can’t control it any longer.” With that, he received a hard slap on his arm that made him groan in pain. I chuckled. “I’m just kidding. I am a gentleman when it comes to you,” he said and hugged me again.

 

“Then you better control it,” I warned.

 

“Of course, now kiss me,” he said.

 

Pulling away, I asked, “Why would I?”

 

He rolled his eyes and that was so cute of him. His hands are on my back and it send shiver down my spine. His warmth always does that. He leaned and said, “Because you broke our passionate kiss earlier.”

 

I stepped away from him and raised an eyebrow. The smirk’s playing on my lips as I’m taking steps backward. “Oh, is that so?”

 

“Jessica,” he called. “I want my kiss now.”

 

My smirk grew wider. “What if I don’t want to?”

 

“Then screw that gentleman Suho!” he ran to me and hugged me tight. He’s tickling me and I can’t help but lay down on the bed. He’s doing it though he knows I can’t stand his way of tickling me.

 

“SUHO-AH!” I yelled. Just then he stopped and we were laughing. He’s on top of me and I smiled when I realized he’s so good to be true. There’s nothing like him. There’s nothing like us. I held his cheek and he kissed my palm. “I can’t talk.”

 

He smiled. “I can’t talk, too. I really can’t talk.”

 

Smiling, I pinched the bridge of his nose and said, “Let’s go back.” 

 

----

I'm sorry for taking me few weeks for this update :) I wasn't able to use my laptop. But to those who subscribed and read, THANK YOU!! :))