I Met Him

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

 


"JESSICA

 

 

"You cannot just leave me here!" I yelled. He just laughed and he looked like a child at that time. i never knew he's that cute.

 

He held my shoulder and said, "I'm not gonna leave you here, Jessica. I'll be back. I'll just buy our food, okay?" he said and smiled at me.

 

I nodded. "Do not buy food that has cucumbers, Siwon!!"

 

He made an okay sign and gone when he took a turn to the nearest stall which I guess 50 metres from here. I took my seat on the bench. He has invited me for a walk and we came here to just chill out since I have no work and the shop is closed right now.

 

I thought that I need a break after I have baked cakes and cupcakes for Suho since he asked for my help. He's gonna pick those up by tomorrow and I cannot wait to see him. 

 

What? What did I say?

 

Idiot Sica.

 

It's been a week since we started getting to know each other. I just don't know why I have met two man in just a week. First is Suho which I really adore the most and now, Siwon. Siwon's kinda matured compared to Suho but you cannot deny Suho is such a good person with a good heart and a halo over hsi head. In short, he's an angel.

 

"I'm gonna die of hunger," I whispered.

 

"Who said you are?" I looked up and found Siwon holding two lunch packs. He smiled at me and sat down on his spot earlier. He handed me the other one which is purple in color. 

 

I happily accepted it because I am hungry. "Thank you, Siwon."

 

"Welcome."

 

We started eationg our own food. I took a look at him and he just ate burger, large burger. "Is that the only thing you're gonna eat?"

 

He looked at me and said, "Ah, yeah. Why?"

 

"It's not gonna help you become healthy, Siwon."

 

"It's my favorite. I'm still full, though."

 

"Liar. We're together since early morning and you tell me you're full? You barely eat," I said. that's true. On our way home,I always buy some food to eat and often buy some for him but he never did finish nor eat a whole of it.

 

I closed the packed-lunch and handed it to him. "Here. Take this."

 

He stared at me as if what I was doing is bad. 

 

"I'm not gonna eat if that's only what you're gonna eat. Guilt will drown me," I said.

 

He laughed. "Jessica Jung, I'm okay. Just eat and I'm gonna walk you home after," he said.

 

"But you need to eat, Siwon. You're gonna be dead an hour or two later."

 

He held my hand and pushed the packed-lunch closer to me. he said, then, "Eat. I'm okay."

 

I tried to protest but he's a man and he cannot be tamed. So I just ate my lunch and watched as he finished his burger. I awkwardly smiled everytime our gazes met. you cannpt blame me because we just knew each other for a week. You cannot expect me to get alongw ith him easily. He's not like Suho which I knew and is from this town.

 

Oh! I forgot to ask.

 

"Siwon," I called after we finished our lunch.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Can I ask you something?"

 

He looked at me and shrugged, "Anything."

 

"Are you from here? I mean, from this town. 'Cause I never saw you before," I told him. 

 

I watched him threw the garbages in to the garbage can. He wiped hisb hands and sighed before facing me. "Nope. Not from here," he said, throwing the used tissue sheets. "The day you met me was the day I came here for a vacation."

 

"Of all the towns, why did you choose Jackson? This is a small town, you know."

 

Yes, it is a small town where everyone knows each other's story. But Jackson people are really nice to each other and that's why I love staying here. It feels safe and it feels okay to be here. I kinda love this town. No, I love this town!

 

"Hmm, I find this town interesting,"

 

"Yeah? What interests you the most, then?"

 

He looked my way and said, "You."

 

I felt blood rushing to my face. "Me?"

 

"Yes, Jessica. I kinda feel we'll be a great team together," he said and it made me wonder.

 

"Great team? What do you mean?"

 

"You know, some stuff. I like baking, too."

 

My eyes widened. "You too?"

 

He nodded his head and said, "Yes. Don't egt me wrong. I know you have a bakeshop around here. I heard it two days ago. It seems like people here like you."

 

I smiled. "Yeah. Someone has told me that. But I'm grateful. And I know, you're gonna love this town."

 

"I thought so," he smiled at me. "So, I'm gonna walk you home now, Jessica."

 

"Now?"

 

"You don't want me to go?"

 

I blushed. I look away and said, "Not like that. But okay." I stood up and got my bag. I started walking to the street leading to my house. I don't know but I feel sad that it'll end. What is this feeling? Thsi is alien!

 

We walked silently to my house and no one dared to talk. Why does our atmosphere became awakward.

 

We were in front of my house and I was about to enter when he spoke," Sica, I'm gonna invite you again. Please talk to me. I just got something to do," pleading.

 

I looked back at him with emotionless expression. "Okay."

 

"You won't say bye to me?"

 

"Bye, Siwon."

 

He moved closer and hugged me. I could have protested but his strong arms make me feel secured. "You little Sica, don't be angry with me. I just need to do something. But I promise, I'm not gonna be away. Okay?"

 

He pulled away to look at me. I needed to look up because he's so damn tall that I could hear his heart when he hugged me. 

 

"And when I come back, I will give you something?"

 

"What something is it?"

 

He patted my ehad and said, "You'll see." He smiled at me. "I gotta go."

 

"Okay."

 

"Good bye, Little Sica."

 

He started walking away. "Good bye, Giant Siwon!!" I waved him goodbye as he chuckled to my childishness. 

 

He's a good companion. I wish I had met him before because he's warmth kinda familiar and it keeps me safe.

 

Hwang Siwon