His Oath

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

Yoona’s POV

 

“Suho, where are you going?” I asked Suho when I noticed he has his bag. I know he was hurt when Jessica said yes to Donghae. I don’t understand her, too. I thought he’s marrying Suho but I was wrong.

 

He turned around and shrugged. “I’m going home, Yoona.”

 

I want to tell him he should say and talk with Jessica but there’s nothing good in that. He would be hurt because in just a month, they’d be married. Suho would be hurt. Maybe it’s wrong he fell in love with Jessica. She’s already destined to be with Donghae. I’ve seen it, I’ve always known that.

 

“Suho, whatever Jessica did, please understand and forgive her,” I said.

 

Though, hurt, he smiled and nodded. “I will try to understand her. And yes, I have forgiven her. But will you do me a favor?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Tell her I love her very much. And… she knows where to find me,” he said.

 

“I will.”

 

“Bye, Yoona.”

 

I smiled a little. “Bye.”

 

Then he added, “And the ring; tell her if I see her again there, unmarried, I’m going to make her wear this.”

 

I saw as how tears streamed down his face. He loves her that much.

 

----

 

 #2

Oh my gosh, this story will end so soon :( I guess 3 or 5 chapters to go :'( Hahaha! Anyway, I'll do my best to satisfy you all with the coming ending. But I want you guys to shout out/ comment the pair you want Sica to be with in the end!! :))

Thanksss :