Once

You Ain't Gonna Fool Me Twice

Jessica

 

"Sicaaa!!" I turned to see who's calling my name and I saw Yoona running to me. She seemed so tired.

 

I walked near her and asked, "Why are you running?"

 

She took a deep breath before answering with, "Haven't you heard, Jess?"

 

"Heard what?"

 

"Donghae already has a fiance."

 

Donghae? What the hell? I tried to not believe. I shook my head at her and said, "You're kidding me, Yooongie, right?"

 

But then, she shook her head and I was speechless. I cannot speak nor react when Yoong showed me the artcle she got from the internet.

 

The son of Lee Soo Man, Lee Donghae is officially engaged with the pride of Kwon family, Kwon Yuri. Thus, the preparation will be months. This must be a fairytalke-like wedding!!

 

"Jess..." Yoona called. I tried to stop myself from crying. I shouldn't cry because Jessica Jung does not cry. She doesn't. It's just a boy, Jessi. Just a boy.

 

But I found myself running through the trees to my favorite place. I ran as fast as I can even though I bumped to anything many times. I can't let anybody see me crying and breaking. This isn't the Jessica I know. So I ran to my tree, which I carved my name over the years.

 

I started to cry. It hurts. I love Donghae very much and knowing that he's engaged to a perfect girl is tearing me apart. It hurts! You lied to me, Donghae! you said you will come back to me and i'm the one you're goind to marry. Seems like those are trashes!You fooled me with your fake smile! Bastard!

 

"Lee Donghae! You're a liar!!!"

 

~

 

SUHO

 

"Suho, you better run away. Your sister, Tae is angry with those girls who court you," Chanyeol said and motioned me to run. Aish! Those girls, why do they like me? They are so superficial. They don't even know the real me,

 

I sat on the edge of street and looked up at him, "Neh. Just tell her I'll be late."

 

"Oka--"

 

"Kyaaaah! It's Suho!"

 

I automatically looked back and saw girls running towards me. I stood up and started to run and shouted to Chanyeol, "Tell Tae, now!"

 

God! Those girls are still following me and I need to run as fast as I can. Or maybe, just hide! I need to go to where they can't even follow me.

 

I crossed some streets with girls still tailing behind me so I decided to run to a forest where there would be a lot of animals. The girls will be scared!

 

I ran through the trees and I heard those girls' gasp, afraid to cross teh trees. Sheez. I stopped and breathe properly. What have I done? They are so annoying and... ugh!

 

"Lee Donghae! You're a liar!"

 

WOAH! Who was that?

 

I tried to find the owner of the voice but I didn't hear it again. It was only once.

 

I looked for her and walked more steps to where I think I heard the voice. I saw a big tree. Was that here? But I can't see anyone here?

 

There's no girl here?

 

*ring-ring*

 

My phone rang and I picked it up.

 

"Hello?"

 

("Suho! Where are you? Come home and I'll hit your !")

 

"Neh, neh. I will. I'm on my way, Tae noona."

 

I went home to see my sister looking so angry.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Just a start :)