Afraid To Love Again

Pandromeda Review Shop Archive
Afraid To Love Again
by kissmeshinee15
Title: 3/5
Good title! It doesn’t 100% draw me in though.
 
Poster: 7/10
Adorable~ ^^ I really like it!
 
Description: 4/5
It really made me ant to read on! I was instantly captured and forced to read the following chapters! ^^
 
Foreword: 2/5
I was slightly disappointed..I wanted to be draw in like I was with the description. Otherwise, it gives a good sense of the idea of the story and the characters thoughts of never loving again.
 
Characterization: 8/15
Describes will, but as with every story I review, I want an image or detailed description in the beginning. Needs more information on everyone’s personality, too.
 
Format: 7/10
Good. You put the highlighted text only in your author’s notes, so I’m happy, though the highlighted text draws me away from the story a bit.
 
Flow/Detail: 5/10
Good flow. I enjoy that. You switch P.O.Vsa lot, which, if not done right, can be a tad confusing to your reader and a little too much. Some P.O.Vs I didn’t see necessary in the story. So, for that, I marked off.
As for detail, some parts had a great amount, while other parts lacked badly! On parts it would go from story to screenplay. Put more details, please. Act as if you were every character describing their thoughs, where they are, what they are doing at that moment and why.
 
Creativity/Plot/Originality: 6/10
I’ve seen many stories like this one before, so it’s not the most original story, but you have turned it into your own!^^ You’ve made the characters a your own, too, which I enjoy.
The plot was amazing! So cute, but in some way, expected! It was a creative story that made me laugh, smile, feel sad, and feel excited about it!
 
Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 16/30
I found typos, yes. Make sure to reread your material before publishing!
Grammar on the other hand, was excellent!
Vocab was just how I liked it.
The only other big issue beside misspelling and typos was your constant use of two commas: ,, … that really bothered me in the end.
I don’t take typos/misspelled words/ or incorrect grammar well…so, please trace back and see if you notice it.
 
Overall: 58/100
 
Additional Comments: I enjoyed it mainly because of your main character and the funny/cute parts. Good job~! Please don't take my review wrong...I am being honest and trying to help~
 
Reviewer:
KissDromedaGirl