My L.Joe Anon ^_^

Pandromeda Review Shop Archive

My L.Joe Anon ^_^

by Panda_Jade143

STORY LINK

 

 

Title: 3.5/5

It’s cute and gives the main idea and point of the story. Though, the ‘^_^’ makes it seem unprofessional, but for this story I think it fits. Though, I have to deduct because of that, since it is unnatural.

Poster: 10/10

I remember your older poster for this, which was cute and actually went along with the story…when I saw this one, I smiled wide. It’s good~ I could actually see this as a poster for it instead of the other now.

Description: 3/5

The description seems like it should go in the Foreword more rather the Description. I would’ve liked you to word it different. Though, I do find it interesting and good.

Foreword: /5

~Go to Characterization, points will be added there~

Characterization: /1518/20

I really like how you described them and everything! You added the pictures, instead of describing their features, which is acceptable. I like the character as well~ Good job.

Format: 5/10

You centered everything; which for me, just throws me off and bothers me. I would like to see it formatted in the original format: the text aligned left

Also, each chapter is in a different color, which isn’t so bad…at least you didn’t add more than one color to the chapter. So, I didn’t really bother to deduct for that, since it was acceptable for me.

Flow/Detail: 4/10

 I was told this one my first review…you have a lot of script and little detail. I don’t find it that bad, but after a chapter or so, I’d like to know where they are, what that place looks like, what she’s thinking, how she feels…maybe an internal conflict of some sort, put into words. I feel like I’m watching a play or movie, but now I’d like to understand the feeling deep down and hear the thoughts…you know?

The flow goes good though…

Creativity/Plot/Originality: 9/10

I haven’t seen a story like this, so I really was/am excited to read this and continue this. I like the plot in this and the creativity and originality. I really do. It makes me happy and I am not into tumblr and know nothing about it, but this interests me in it and excites me that it’s something different to read.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 29/30

Proud is what I am! I think you did well on all of this. I am sure I didn’t find any typos, but one or two? Maybe I am just imagining? I don’t know…maybe I am just imagining typos…since I do see typos everywhere almost in other stories. Your vocabulary skills and grammar skills are good, and I am pleased with them. Keep up the good work!

Overall: 82.5/100

 

Additional Comments:

I don’t know why, but my reviews are getting higher scores. I think it’s because I really enjoyed this and overall: your spelling/grammar/vocab was great! I also really liked your poster and characterization. Those are the main things that I like to score big on, and you pleased me and did well with that!

Congrats~

Reviewer:

KissDromedaGirl