So, It's You - blueleeyoorae

Pandromeda Review Shop Archive

Username: blueleeyoorae

Story Title (&link): So, It's You

Main Characters (+pairings): Taeyeon, Kyungmi (OC), Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, rest of EXO, SNSD

Genre(s): Romance

Current Length (No. of Chapters): 11+ (ongoing)

Rated?: No

Reviewer: asianflava13

 

 


 

Title: 3/5

The title is alright. It doesn’t draw me in though.

Poster: 6/10

Cute, but reminds me of a romcom. I really like the pictures used but I think going with a particular color scheme can make it better.

Description: 4/5

Short and simple, it doesn’t give off any hints of what is going to happen. This makes the reader curious. Good that you made it first person POV, implying that this story is going to be one person POV throughout the whole story.

Foreword: /5

No Foreword

Characterization: 12/15

You gave a little description of the OC, but I think if you would have given a little information on the character. I know that we get to know the character as we read but a little description goes a long way. It helps remind you how you want your character is and helps readers understand a little more.

Format: 8/10

Format was carefully though through. A little advice to help the readers is place a dotted line or a symbol when you change the setting in the story. Also I think it is okay if you don’t double space each paragraph.

Flow: 9/10

Not to quick but not too slow either.

Creativity/ Originality/ Plot: 8/10

I’ve been reading many stories and yours don’t seem to be out of the ordinary but it has its ups and down. Every author has their own plans for their own stories and you have a plan for yours. Sorry to hear about the hiatus with your story. If you ever get a chance finish it. Every story has a beginning and an end.

Grammar/ Vocab: 30/30

Either, you never make a mistake, or you just do really great proof-reading. Nothing really to critic here.

Overall: 80/100

Reviewer: asianflava13